It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Traitors will attempt to bring down UK government next week

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

originally posted by: DougHole64

Speaking of which, I was saying to me Grandson Barry just the other day about how we had proper toilet roll back then, not this EU double quilted snowflake sh1te. No, back then we had the coarse-enough-to-chafe-yer-man-hole-stuff haha. Like bloody tracing paper! Yer couldn't sit down for weeks but it never did us any harm did it me Laddo? These youth of today don't understand that we're not just taking back control of our Country. We are taking back that which is the sacred right of all men - the right to wipe with UK grade tracing paper of our own choosing!

Strange...... In 1972 I was working for the brand leader in soft toilet tissue, before

the UK was in the EU. So on that account you are either mistaken or lying?

Can't remember the exact brand, love. But I can assure you it was much more hardy in the 70's (some might say unforgiving) than this perfumed, feather quilted EU regulated nonsense we have to wipe with today.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
Where do you think the money comes from to pay for the NHS, welfare benefits, police, etc etc?

Not from the money we earned, that's for sure.

Are you aware of how much money the governments collect from all of the other taxes? It's easy to figure out, if you want to.

"Americans paid a record $374,793,000,000 in general sales and gross receipt taxes to state and local governments in fiscal 2016, according to the U.S. Census Bureau."

www.cnsnews.com...

That's about $1,200 for every man, woman, and child in America, collected in sales tax, over one year.

So let's start with that - they have over 374 billion dollars in their pockets, from only one tax source...

Total police costs in America last year were 100 billion for police, and 80 billion for incarceration, a total of 180 billion.

Except there are many deductions to make from this total...

About 670,000 total police officers in America, paid from sales tax income, will then have to pay it back to the Government through income tax. The average salary of a police officer in America is $65,400, and pays about $16,000 in income tax.

So we multiply 670,000 police who pay $16,000 each in income tax.... which is....$10.72 billion dollars in total income tax.

Or, 10.72 billion dollars the police would not pay in income taxes, if the income tax was actually used to pay for police!

Since our taxes pay for police, why does the police have to pay over 10 billion dollars in taxes?

So far, I've proven that the police pay over 10 billion dollars a year in income tax. I'd like to see you prove that income tax is needed to PAY for the police, in any way.

I won't even go into all the other taxes paid by all the police in vehicles, repairs, computers, building expenses, etc. which have sales taxes. And try to imagine how much tax is collected by fueling up all those police vehicles over a year?

Those paid by our taxes, pay income tax, sales tax, property tax, and all the other taxes - from those taxes paid to them.

Each person who pays income tax does not benefit in any way from it, they are only harmed by losing their rightfully earned wages. After we pay income tax, we are taxed on everything else, as well. Fuel is needed to get to work, we have to pay tax on our own homes, that's a good one too. We pay way more in taxes than ever required for police, health care, and all other services, without income tax gouging us.

We once never paid income tax, and we had no need, every service was paid in other taxes. But they made up a story that the world war required us to pay income taxes, which we didn't mind, because it was for a good cause, and afterwards, we would once again not pay income taxes.

We have paid income tax ever since then, in fact. Only a lot more than we did back then (converting for inflation, of course). They just made up more 'reasons' we had to pay income taxes, after the war. Within no time, they didn't eve make up excuses anymore, they just took it, and we didn't think about it anymore, by that point.

It's ridiculous, but true. Sadly.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: turbonium1

Where do you think the money comes from to pay for the NHS, welfare benefits, police, etc etc?

Not from the money we earned, that's for sure.

Are you aware of how much money the governments collect from all of the other taxes? It's easy to figure out, if you want to.

"Americans paid a record $374,793,000,000 in general sales and gross receipt taxes to state and local governments in fiscal 2016, according to the U.S. Census Bureau."

www.cnsnews.com...

That's about $1,200 for every man, woman, and child in America, collected in sales tax, over one year.

So let's start with that - they have over 374 billion dollars in their pockets, from only one tax source...

Total police costs in America last year were 100 billion for police, and 80 billion for incarceration, a total of 180 billion.

Except there are many deductions to make from this total...

About 670,000 total police officers in America, paid from sales tax income, will then have to pay it back to the Government through income tax. The average salary of a police officer in America is $65,400, and pays about $16,000 in income tax.

So we multiply 670,000 police who pay $16,000 each in income tax.... which is....$10.72 billion dollars in total income tax.

Or, 10.72 billion dollars the police would not pay in income taxes, if the income tax was actually used to pay for police!

Since our taxes pay for police, why does the police have to pay over 10 billion dollars in taxes?

So far, I've proven that the police pay over 10 billion dollars a year in income tax. I'd like to see you prove that income tax is needed to PAY for the police, in any way.

I won't even go into all the other taxes paid by all the police in vehicles, repairs, computers, building expenses, etc. which have sales taxes. And try to imagine how much tax is collected by fueling up all those police vehicles over a year?

Those paid by our taxes, pay income tax, sales tax, property tax, and all the other taxes - from those taxes paid to them.

Each person who pays income tax does not benefit in any way from it, they are only harmed by losing their rightfully earned wages. After we pay income tax, we are taxed on everything else, as well. Fuel is needed to get to work, we have to pay tax on our own homes, that's a good one too. We pay way more in taxes than ever required for police, health care, and all other services, without income tax gouging us.

We once never paid income tax, and we had no need, every service was paid in other taxes. But they made up a story that the world war required us to pay income taxes, which we didn't mind, because it was for a good cause, and afterwards, we would once again not pay income taxes.

We have paid income tax ever since then, in fact. Only a lot more than we did back then (converting for inflation, of course). They just made up more 'reasons' we had to pay income taxes, after the war. Within no time, they didn't eve make up excuses anymore, they just took it, and we didn't think about it anymore, by that point.

It's ridiculous, but true. Sadly.

CODSWALLOP! The only reason we don't see the benefits of paying taxes is because they all get swallowed up by the EU so that they can build dirt roads where everyone drives on the wrong side. No! Once we relinquish the heavy chains that bind us to the EU we will see our taxes ejaculated back into the good of the country. I have a friend, who, shall we say, is a very well respected member of the Brexit Party who kindly put together a chart that clearly demonstrates the vast benefits this country will see once we have left the EU: www.chartgo.com...
edit on 3-11-2019 by DougHole64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: turbonium1

Im a Brit. The clue was me mentioning the NHS.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Caught the missus slyly trying to buy a Euro millions lottery ticket in Asdas yesterday - something we promised each other we'd never do. I'm not ashamed to say I barked 'Traitor' at the top of me voice. I couldn't help myself, something inside of me just snapped. The missus isn't happy with me. I just feel like the trust has gone between us. If I'm honest, I can barely look at her today. She's always said she voted leave but now I don't know what to bloody think. Any advice?

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: DougHole64

Yes. Check the ticket!

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Yes. Check the ticket!

Never going to happen Oldcarpy. Much to the horror of the young snowflake sat slouching on the checkout, I tore the offending slips of paper up and dribbled there remains over the missus' s head like confetti. It's like Ive always said, if you want to buy UK National lottery tickets - fine! The money comes back here. But only traitors by euro million lotto tickets to line the pockets of our enslavers. The missus isn't talking to me now. I'm thinking about moving out.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Blimey.
Chill out fella.
Peace. Out.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 03:54 AM
link   

you should make your own Hemp toilter paper and you can grade it as rough as you like.

Why rely on anyone else , like if you want something done right you do it yourself eh !

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82
When i was at school the tracing paper had "now wash your hands" printed on it.
Mind you at university someone wrote above the bog roll " Sociology degree - please take one".

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 03:53 AM
link   
hahaha funny#

anyway more importantly when did turbo make an appearance ? next he will be telling us that BREXIT isn't real

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 03:54 AM
link   

How did you know they were a snowflake ?

just by looking at them ?

you have snowflake radar , or do they just catch your eye

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Got to love the BBC and their non bias reporting of news in the Uk

once again the BBC fail to properly cover the massive indy rally at george sqaure sorry freedom square on Saturday there !
they never posted any pictures or video covering the crowds at the rally.

BBC tells us why they didnt show indy rally crowds

noticed that Sturgeon called out Boris for a debate anywhere , something he has failed to do before for whatever reason.

Standard par for the course this

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

you should make your own Hemp toilter paper and you can grade it as rough as you like.

Why rely on anyone else , like if you want something done right you do it yourself eh !

Apology's for the delay, lads. It's been something of a roller coaster 48hrs. Sunday night resulted in a colossal row with the missus. Things had been festering since the Lotto debacle the previous day and then on Sunday evening, whilst watching The Pledge on Sky News, the missus said something snidy about my favourite presenter, Carol Malone and I just boiled over. Cue oceans of tears from the missus and an eventual confession that she had in fact voted to remain at the referendum. Three years of lies! I felt humiliated. How could I face my brethren in the Brexit Party knowing I was living with a traitor? I asked myself what UKTruth and Gortex would do in my situation and the answer was clear - I had to leave. So I'm now living with my Grandson Barry and his snowflake lady friend - sleeping on the couch, frequently attacked by their aggressive two Tom cats but it beats living a lie.

What is this hemp? It sounds like a load of new age clap trap. Perhaps Barry's lady friend will know. She's very much into all this reiki nonsense and saving the world.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

I'm sure it was reported in Scotland and after all, that's the place where it's really relevant.....if not, well.....?

Sturgeon v Johnson?
Nah.....I'd like to see Sturgeon v Davidson.
I think Wee Jimmy would be put well in her place by Ruth.

And what a turn up for the book.....Turbo turning up in a thread like this....if he becomes a regular contributor it could be an amusing diversion from the predictable political ping pong that usually occurs!

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
hahaha funny#

anyway more importantly when did turbo make an appearance ? next he will be telling us that BREXIT isn't real

Actually, at the moment its not real!

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Actually, at the moment its not real!

Its been hijacked

# Boris has been emasculated.

# Corbyn thinks he has the ability to make a better deal
and then offer
that or REMAIN to a country with a leave majority

# Jo Swinson intends to revoke and REMAIN ?

WHERE IS DEMOCRACY?
The majority voted LEAVE.

We have a house of Parliament full of politicians who don't know the meaning of

the word.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   

hahhaah Hemp is as old as the hills mate , its what built the British empire !

What is more important is , why you decided to leave your wife over her choice of political party
shouldnt you love your wife regardless of which liar she decides to back publicly ?

Put it this way I know plenty of Catholics and Protestants who love Celtic and Rangers who are basically bigots for 90 mins
but have fully functional relationships.

Doug isnt the love you have for your wife more important than brexit ?

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

well it was reported , I mean but not to the extent that it showed the support from the Scottish public.

Ruth doesnae dae politics anymore she is a full time Maw
because being a conservative and being a compassionate mother are contradictory

hhahaa yes turbo injection

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Feeling quite low this afternoon, just heard on the grapevine that my ex is already cosying up with one of her U3A mates, probably a Lib Dem voter! Trying to put my mind to something more positive, I've just applied to be part of the Question Time audience in Tidworth on the 12th December, can't wait to give those traitors a tongue lashing. Also hoping that lovely bird, Isabel Oakeshott will be on the panel - what a beauty!

In the meantime, I intend to be pro active - I'm currently organising a March to freedom on the 11th December. We will be marching from The Last Post in Beeston, Nottingham (nice little Wetherspoons boozer) at 10am to arrive at the Tappers Harker in Long Eaton, Derbyshire ETA: 15.00 - planned stop off point for sandwiches etc - The Blue Bell, Totan. Hoping to get some of the big wigs from the Brexit Party involved in this - I know Nige particularly enjoyed the Last Post when we were last there together. I trust that some of you guys (Gortex, UKTruth etc) will come along to show your support. Watch this space as they say!

new topics

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join