It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Traitors will attempt to bring down UK government next week

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

its all good we will leave the UK union and be happy as we control our own nation
that's all we want.

Are you sure ?

You know what I mean , England wants Brexit and to be out of the EU , out of one union
so if its good enough for them we want out of this union

2014 Scottish independence referendum

The referendum on Scottish independence held on 18 September 2014 saw Scotland vote to remain part of the United Kingdom (UK), with 55% voting against the proposal for Scotland to become an independent country and 45% voting in favour.

Short memory?
and with a greater margin than Brexit!!

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
a reply to: angelchemuel

Defos would be a pleaseure to meet you and Sprocket
I assume Sprocket is your partner right?

I expect the misses is a little gone by now, she's gone there with a wine importer

Lol! No, Sprocket isn't my partner...he just lives these ways too I believe.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xabi87

originally posted by: oldcarpy

originally posted by: Xabi87

a reply to: Xabi87

nah you're on another Planet
The economy is always better off under the Tories (if you work for a living) while under Labour it all gos tits up
Who gives a #, the economy may be slightly better under the Tories, but that's because they are evil and care more about money than people. The way they go about getting that slightly better economy kills people.

Under the Tories we have had 2 leaders step down, are leaving the EU and almost broke up the UK but at least they stop the scroungers getting their benefits.

We are leaving the EU (hopefully) because the people voted to leave. Not because of the tories. May was a remainer.
They are all remainers, every one of them. The referendum was a bluff for the EU which backfired, now everyone in government has to pretend to be stupid until the whole mess goes away. (IMO)

Eh? You sure?

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: sapien82
I don't think I could ever vote Tory.....but I can't vote for this shower of #e masquerading as The Labour Party and Jo Swinson and her LibUndemocrats are possibly the worst option of all.
Millions of us are in this predicament.
The truth is that all our major parties are in complete disarray and are unrepresentative of the thoughts and wishes of th electorate.

Especially for you
Unable to copy so I'll just print it out......

**Electile Disfunction**

"The inability to be aroused

By any of the parties

Standing for election."

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

it's all good mate im just whining mind

you have a nice weekend too

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

how could I forget ?

shat it big time!

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   
When the so-called elected representatives of a country, do the very opposite of what the people elected them to do - act in their best interests - then they SHOULD be removed as our representatives. That is the right of the people, and is not 'treason', or wrong.

I cannot stand it when the media calls this 'anarchy', or 'treasonous', or 'undemocratic'. It is the people's right to choose what their elected representatives do, and not do, which is to act in the people's best interests.

These so-called 'representatives' are AGAINST the people's best interests, and that's why THEY are the real traitors here.

Our filthy governments create fake wars against people we have never even met, who have no quarrel with us, and yet we fight, die, and kill each other, for absolutely no reason, other than our government says they are enemies, who want to take away our freedoms. Everyone wants freedom, nobody wishes to take away others freedoms.

And our slimy governments steal our hard earned wages, which WE alone have earned for our labor, and nobody has the right to steal from us. Yet we allow them to steal our money, without doing a thing to stop it.

Income tax is pure theft, pure crime, and we do nothing about it. We just allow this crime to go on and on, forever, which is simply foolish of us.

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

She had here good sides and she had her bad sides but UK emerged as an economic powerhouse after her leadership in comparison to the country she inheritted from Labour

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 06:00 AM
link   

a reply to: ufoorbhunter

There's always Scotland?

😃😂

hahahhaha don't even go there

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Oh right thought you might even have a couple of little Sprockets
................. Just assumed as there can't be too many Cheltenham folk on here

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Looking at your name 82 I assume u never lived through the 1970's? You really have to have experienced what it was like back then living under Labour.................... Total hell on Planet Earth, they totally destroyed our nation then we were saved by the legend herself the white light of free enterprise and White Van Man
Mrs Margaret Thatcher glorious saviour of Great Britain who created the economy we have enjoyed since then. Labour will just take and redistribute from the middle and hand out to the slap heads and dolies and illegals. ou know full well that after decades of Tory power YOU have never had it so good Sapien
The whole country celebrated her death and the song "Ding Dong the Witch is Dead" shot up the charts.

Proper legend.

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Not the whole country.
Just a load of nasty minded lefties.

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: turbonium1
When the so-called elected representatives of a country, do the very opposite of what the people elected them to do - act in their best interests - then they SHOULD be removed as our representatives. That is the right of the people, and is not 'treason', or wrong.

I cannot stand it when the media calls this 'anarchy', or 'treasonous', or 'undemocratic'. It is the people's right to choose what their elected representatives do, and not do, which is to act in the people's best interests.

These so-called 'representatives' are AGAINST the people's best interests, and that's why THEY are the real traitors here.

Our filthy governments create fake wars against people we have never even met, who have no quarrel with us, and yet we fight, die, and kill each other, for absolutely no reason, other than our government says they are enemies, who want to take away our freedoms. Everyone wants freedom, nobody wishes to take away others freedoms.

And our slimy governments steal our hard earned wages, which WE alone have earned for our labor, and nobody has the right to steal from us. Yet we allow them to steal our money, without doing a thing to stop it.

Income tax is pure theft, pure crime, and we do nothing about it. We just allow this crime to go on and on, forever, which is simply foolish of us.

Where do you think the money comes from to pay for the NHS, welfare benefits, police, etc etc?

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Not the whole country.
Just a load of nasty minded lefties.
Was enough to get crowds in many cities in the country to party. She is easily the most hated PM we have ever had, no other death has been celebrated as much, except maybe Hitler.

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Bloody hell.
You seem to forget how many people actually voted for her.
Nasty lefties celebrating an old womans death.
Nice.
Remind me - who is the nasty party?
How many female labour pms are there?
Why is that?

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Where do you think the money comes from to pay for the NHS, welfare benefits, police, etc etc?

When Labour is in power the money it wallows in comes from the magic money tree run by the pixies, and punitive taxation. Trouble is, when they are not in power the pixies need to be paid back.

Labour's current spending plans are to nationalise everything, kill public schools and therefore find places for the 10% of kids who will be absorbed into the state sector, and Christ knows what else. The economy will be wrecked.

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Bloody hell.
You seem to forget how many people actually voted for her.
Nasty lefties celebrating an old womans death.
Nice.
Remind me - who is the nasty party?
How many female labour pms are there?
Why is that?

Your questions answered in order:
Um, last time I looked, it was the Tory Party - at least that's what Mrs May reminded her party many people thought it to be.
None.
Perhaps because none of them are arrogant, hectoring harpies (Thatcher) or plain incompetants (May).

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

Labour's current spending plans are to nationalise everything, kill public schools and therefore find places for the 10% of kids who will be absorbed into the state sector

And do we have enough schools/buildings/teachers for that
Schools are already

over crowded, where are they planning to send all those rich kids

Where are they (labour MP's) going to send their kids? Tony Blair and Dianne Abbot

two that come to mind used the private system for their children. Education of the

ordinary people not being good enough for theirs.......hypocrites.

The economy will be wrecked.

It sure will, and the average people in the average semis are going to be taxed on

their gardens and parking on their drives.

Talk about killing aspirations. /smh

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Looking at your name 82 I assume u never lived through the 1970's? You really have to have experienced what it was like back then living under Labour.................... Total hell on Planet Earth, they totally destroyed our nation then we were saved by the legend herself the white light of free enterprise and White Van Man
Mrs Margaret Thatcher glorious saviour of Great Britain who created the economy we have enjoyed since then. Labour will just take and redistribute from the middle and hand out to the slap heads and dolies and illegals. ou know full well that after decades of Tory power YOU have never had it so good Sapien

Aye, I couldn't agree more, boyo. Proper glory days, eh? Back then you could go away for a week, leave yer front door wide open and sure enough not a spit would be out of place by the time yer got home. Not like now boyo
although I have to confess me and the missus once returned home from a romantic rendez vu in Costa Del Skeggy to discover what appeared to be a small mound of human excrement squeezed out onto the sofa (probably one of those bloody foreigners or a miner eh boyo? Haha). Speaking of which, I was saying to me Grandson Barry just the other day about how we had proper toilet roll back then, not this EU double quilted snowflake sh1te. No, back then we had the coarse-enough-to-chafe-yer-man-hole-stuff haha. Like bloody tracing paper! Yer couldn't sit down for weeks but it never did us any harm did it me Laddo? These youth of today don't understand that we're not just taking back control of our Country. We are taking back that which is the sacred right of all men - the right to wipe with UK grade tracing paper of our own choosing!
edit on 2-11-2019 by DougHole64 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-11-2019 by DougHole64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: DougHole64

Speaking of which, I was saying to me Grandson Barry just the other day about how we had proper toilet roll back then, not this EU double quilted snowflake sh1te. No, back then we had the coarse-enough-to-chafe-yer-man-hole-stuff haha. Like bloody tracing paper! Yer couldn't sit down for weeks but it never did us any harm did it me Laddo? These youth of today don't understand that we're not just taking back control of our Country. We are taking back that which is the sacred right of all men - the right to wipe with UK grade tracing paper of our own choosing!

Strange...... In 1972 I was working for the brand leader in soft toilet tissue, before

the UK was in the EU. So on that account you are either mistaken or lying?

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join