It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Traitors will attempt to bring down UK government next week

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

When I first heard the term 'trickle down economics' used by Gordon Brown I instinctively knew it was wrong and my reaction was what we need is trickle up economics. Put the money into the hands of ordinary people who will spend it and help grow the economy. Of course back then it was all about the bank bail outs and keeping the money men in the money. Austerity was always a lie.
We also have this eternal debt scenario where the government never actually pays the debt but only services it and that suits the bankers and their ilk just fine.
The truth is there is no one to vote for and nothing will change in a system that is fundamentally flawed.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
Because the alternatives are even more unappealing!

Stop being so bloody miserable. Do something. Stand for the real loonies! They are looking for candidates.

OMRL Party

This is done easily enough by calling Howling Laud on ****. Give him your name, plus ‘Loony Name’ if you have one, (if not he will sort you).

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
a reply to: Xabi87

nah you're on another Planet
The economy is always better off under the Tories (if you work for a living) while under Labour it all gos tits up
Who gives a #, the economy may be slightly better under the Tories, but that's because they are evil and care more about money than people. The way they go about getting that slightly better economy kills people.

Under the Tories we have had 2 leaders step down, are leaving the EU and almost broke up the UK but at least they stop the scroungers getting their benefits.
edit on 1-11-2019 by Xabi87 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   

So you agree that the economy is generally better under the tories? So where's the issue? If the economy is better under them then you as a Brit are free to take advantage of that situation and improve your life. It might mean moving location or furthering your education / skill base to be able to persuade others to hand over dosh to you to increase your personal affluence and standard of living, but if things are better in the economy surely that's better for the individual who is folllowing that route to self improvement right?

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xabi87

The economy is always better off under the Tories (if you work for a living) while under Labour it all gos tits up
Who gives a #, the economy may be slightly better under the Tories, but that's because they are evil and care more about money than people. The way they go about getting that slightly better economy kills people.

Under the Tories we have had 2 leaders step down, are leaving the EU and almost broke up the UK but at least they stop the scroungers getting their benefits.

We are leaving the EU (hopefully) because the people voted to leave. Not because of the tories. May was a remainer.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   

So you agree that the economy is generally better under the tories? So where's the issue? If the economy is better under them then you as a Brit are free to take advantage of that situation and improve your life. It might mean moving location or furthering your education / skill base to be able to persuade others to hand over dosh to you to increase your personal affluence and standard of living, but if things are better in the economy surely that's better for the individual who is folllowing that route to self improvement right?

Where is the problem? They kill people to get that better economy, do you not see a problem with that? Also, i say the economy is better under the tories, but that's in numbers only, that slightly better economy makes no difference to the average Brit. Under labour the quality of life is much better, so # the numbers involved in the economy.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

We are leaving the EU (hopefully) because the people voted to leave. Not because of the tories. May was a remainer.
They are all remainers, every one of them. The referendum was a bluff for the EU which backfired, now everyone in government has to pretend to be stupid until the whole mess goes away. (IMO)

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   

a reply to: angelchemuel

Wish I was in Cheltengam but got a bit busy at work so must slave at work this wekend but the misses and her friend are trying to find the ladies college only two mins ago................... They are attempting to navigate from Montpellier to some drinks festival there

It's just down from Montpellier...the ladies college that is. Hope they are having a lovely time hic!
You, me (your mrs) and Sprocket should meet up

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Do you think I came out the womb and hit 16 then just started working for the government ?

I have had loads of jobs in the private sector

Honestly do you think the private sector supports everyone else ?
With all their tax hoarding and tax evasion , tax avoidance , legal loop holes
just giving all their money to the government so smelly poor people who share latrines can survive
as opposed to just keeping all that money and living in the world of wealth and gold plated cars with caviar
Who the # are you kidding ? are you that rich that you live this dream world everyone else is below you because you make more money ?

we the working class stimulate the economy because we spend the money we make
the rich just hide their wealth offshore and don't spend it , just accumulating money .

Right so its the fault of the people at the bottom and their meager earnings that cause the financial markets to crash
when they gamble with other peoples money? it was the public sector who caused the financial markets to crash aye ?
It was the peoples money that bailed out the "private banks" .

I think you will find the reason we are continually #ed is rich #s playing with other peoples money to make more money , so they can steal more money from working class people.

But aye just you keep believing the lies!

I do fund the lifestyle of others mate, its called NI and tax contributions
you know the deductions we all make from our salary each month.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   

As was boris , quoted saying he;d rather stay in the single market , baffling

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Defos would be a pleaseure to meet you and Sprocket
I assume Sprocket is your partner right?

I expect the misses is a little gone by now, she's gone there with a wine importer

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   

The Tories don't kiull people at all, they make a better economy and attempt to balance the books unlike Mr Gordon Brown and his team
The very though of where we'd be with Brown in charge is terrifying unless you live in Benefits Avenue of course

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Looking at your name 82 I assume u never lived through the 1970's? You really have to have experienced what it was like back then living under Labour.................... Total hell on Planet Earth, they totally destroyed our nation then we were saved by the legend herself the white light of free enterprise and White Van Man
Mrs Margaret Thatcher glorious saviour of Great Britain who created the economy we have enjoyed since then. Labour will just take and redistribute from the middle and hand out to the slap heads and dolies and illegals. ou know full well that after decades of Tory power YOU have never had it so good Sapien

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I may not have lived through that decade but I didnt need to , I heard all about it from my family and saw the effects it had on my country .

I guess it depends on where you were born for that one

Also , you can take your tory flag waving and stick it right up yer arse hahahah

doesnt matter anyway we will be gone soon and the tories will die in Scotland finally
you can keep westminster and that shower of #e you call a government . Hope they dont work you to death

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

As was boris , quoted saying he;d rather stay in the single market , baffling

At least he is doing what the people voted for.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Looking at your name 82 I assume u never lived through the 1970's? You really have to have experienced what it was like back then living under Labour.................... Total hell on Planet Earth, they totally destroyed our nation then we were saved by the legend herself the white light of free enterprise and White Van Man
Mrs Margaret Thatcher glorious saviour of Great Britain who created the economy we have enjoyed since then. Labour will just take and redistribute from the middle and hand out to the slap heads and dolies and illegals. ou know full well that after decades of Tory power YOU have never had it so good Sapien

Yet Corbyn and his Marxist cronies want to drag us back to the 70s.
God help us if he does.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   

I don't wave a Tory flag at all indeed vote Labour one out of every three elections to keep things balanced and keep extremism away from our shores. I wish you a wonderful weeknd and a wonderful experience independent of us Romaites and just hope you Scots have finally learned to balance your books post de United Kingdom but after experiencing all your MP offerings to Westminster over the past decades and their handling of economic affairs I honestly think you'll be in debt to some outside entity or other.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

It's a scary thought and I'd consider emigrating if Corbyn gets in

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Thatcher was horrendous and we are still paying the consequences of so many of her policies.

For me she's just behind Cromwell in the most hated leader stakes.....and there's plenty of complete twats on that list I can assure you.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   

There's always Scotland?

😃😂

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join