It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Traitors will attempt to bring down UK government next week

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Anyway this is how dire the situation is

there is a 99.9% chance I will lose my job if Scotland becomes independent but Id rather that happen
than another 4 years of conservative rule over Scotland.

Id rather be unemployed and looking for work than working for a government that does nothing for me .

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
Anyway this is how dire the situation is

there is a 99.9% chance I will lose my job if Scotland becomes independent but Id rather that happen

Id rather be unemployed and looking for work than working for a government that does nothing for me .

That's exactly how a lot of leavers feel about the EU tbf.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   

You really have fallen for the propaganda haven't you? The SNP run Scotland at the moment. They have quite wide remit.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

well they do as we arent completely devolved are we !

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Question please...If a majority Leave Parliament wins the GE....will that mean 'no deal' and possible exit under WTO is back on the table? In other words all those 'stumbling blocks' will get removed and it will be a leave with or without a deal scenario.

Anybody know?

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Any majority government can table or remove any law they want, so yes.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   

I would imagine that the current deal will be adopted. The deal is actually a bit of a red herring. The actual prize is what is negotiated for the longer term relationship, including trade and so on.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

Any majority government can table or remove any law they want, so yes.

Game on then

Thank you Sprocket and Paraphi, appreciated

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Good luck in the rugby today

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

there is a 99.9% chance I will lose my job if Scotland becomes independent but Id rather that happen than another 4 years of conservative rule over Scotland.

can I ask, what exactly is your job?. private or public sector?

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Hey mate I work for the UK government in the public sector , but in the student loans company do web stuff!
started here in 2006

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 06:17 AM
link   

So why are the tories getting so many votes down in England ?

Because the alternatives are even more unappealing!

I read somewhere recently where a lifelong traditional Labour voter likened voting Tory to having sex with an aged goat.....but that it is the only option available.
I don't think I could ever vote Tory.....but I can't vote for this shower of #e masquerading as The Labour Party and Jo Swinson and her LibUndemocrats are possibly the worst option of all.

Millions of us are in this predicament.

The truth is that all our major parties are in complete disarray and are unrepresentative of the thoughts and wishes of th electorate.

Our party political system is no longer fit for purpose.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Because most people here are retarded and selfish. They don't care how the Tories have actually killed people with their policies, they just care about Labour apparently "wasting" money helping people.
People have been brain #ed into voting for the party that only wants to help the rich.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Xabi87

nah you're on another Planet
The economy is always better off under the Tories (if you work for a living) while under Labour it all gos tits up

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

Because the alternatives are even more unappealing!

I read somewhere recently where a lifelong traditional Labour voter likened voting Tory to having sex with an aged goat.....but that it is the only option available.
I don't think I could ever vote Tory.....but I can't vote for this shower of #e masquerading as The Labour Party and Jo Swinson and her LibUndemocrats are possibly the worst option of all.

Millions of us are in this predicament.

The truth is that all our major parties are in complete disarray and are unrepresentative of the thoughts and wishes of th electorate.

Our party political system is no longer fit for purpose.

If I was in England id be completely bamboozled as to who to vote for !

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Hey I work for them and work for a living , I am not getting paid as I should be on a pay freeze since 2010

how is the economy better off?

load of #ing rubbish , the economy is better of on paper under the tories ,and those who are in the upper bracket of high earners

For everyone else the economy is #ing #e

Teachers, Nurses, Police , Fire service , Ambulance, all government employees , you know the ones who make everything work for everyone else

If according to the government austerity has ended , why have we all not got our pay rise with inflation ?

for a country that is meant to be wealthy , the majority of people who live here arent

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
Good luck in the rugby today

Thank you! We got trashed as you will have heard by now

Sad Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   

a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Teachers, Nurses, Police , Fire service , Ambulance, all government employees , you know the ones who make everything work for everyone else

That's the Labour electorate listed and you all piss in the same smelly pot and hand out to yourselves massive pay / pension increases and WHO DO YOU think is paying for it? Us in the private sector
It's good for you governemental workers when your own Socialiast wealth re distribution (thieveing) kind get in and plunge the whole of us into MASSIVE national debt which we have to pay for. Any governmental workers should be forced to work in the real world for at least some of your lives just to experience what it's like having to fund the lifestyles of others

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Minimum wage has been a disaster for working men and women.
A Labour policy.
£8.21 an hour - how can a person put a roof over his families head and clothe and feed them on that?

Honestly, I was earning that back in the 80's!

Zero hour contracts and Agency work has further reduced workers income.

Austerity was nothing more than the pursuit of a political ideology targeting the most needy and vulnerable in our society all wrapped up and sold as an economic necessity.....an outright lie.
And now 'just like that' austerity is coming to an end and there's shedloads of money available.
Absolute bollocks.

All that whilst the gap between the more affluent in our society and the poorest is growing at an alarming rate.

The Tories seem hell bent on taking us back to some sort of Victorian like society along with all the social injustices, inequalities and outright hypocrisy that went with it.

Since Thatcher's day we have been force fed this obsession of private wealth and profit.
It is drip fed on a daily basis through MSM and social media.
Absolutely everything has to be about generating a profit.....and that profit always finds it's way into the hands of wealthy elite.

Labour's answer seems to have come straight out of Das Kapital and a desire to eliminate all private wealth, make us all drones for the state and condemn us to an absolutely dreary and miserable #ing existence.
In addition they seem to want to promote the interests of every bloody minority and wrap the snowflake generation in cotton wool and ensure their hyper-sensitive feelings don't get upset.
All whilst completely abandoning and alienating their traditional core vote.

The LibUndems are tree hugging idealists who live in a world of rainbows and unicorns and are as out of touch with the realities of everyday life for the vast majority of Britons as the other two leading party's.

The truth is - and I know I'll get slated by many here - there is absolutely no-one out there championing the cause of ordinary, everyday working British people or seeking to look after their interests and wishes.
The British working 'man' has been abandoned.

It is truly an appalling and #ty state of affairs.

Rant over.....now that I've worked up a thirst it's just a matter of counting down the time till pub o'clock!

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Wish I was in Cheltengam but got a bit busy at work so must slave at work this wekend but the misses and her friend are trying to find the ladies college only two mins ago................... They are attempting to navigate from Montpellier to some drinks festival there

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join