It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Traitors will attempt to bring down UK government next week

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

hahahahah

I have video evidence of said graffiti
we wrote a big "AYE" cus we were told not to do politcal stuff from the owner of the venue hahah
but we just twisted a little much to Nicolas delight.

it's funny cus she is all dolled up in her kitten heels and blouse , looking smart as our first minister then she is standing there painting , and I shout "HAW errs the polis nicola" , she gets up from painting and goes " I hate to tell you , but they are already here" as she points to the chief of security for the scottish government, wee lady packing a concealed glock .

Anyway as for Carpy , he has an obsession with diane abbott and jeremy corbynn , I am willing to bet he has labored over amazing "deepfakes" of jeremey and diane , getting it on !

talk about scandals !

Could you imagine JRM applying his 17th century British evaluation to the black knight hahahhaha

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Nats are some of the most boring, self-centred and self-obsessed individuals one is ever likely to meet.

I get their boring predictability when on TV or in whatever elected assembly they go to.

But in 'real life' they are just so #ing boring and seem incapable of having any sort of individual thought or opinion on anything, of having a reasoned or intelligent discussion about anything other than something related to Scotland or just generally having a bit of a laugh.
They are so tedious and serious....it must be incredibly tiring.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Then let the whole of the UK vote on next indyref for Scotland, too.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Actually its a disgrace that my cats are presently denied a vote too.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   

I have to add;

Unlike the vast majority of Scots - and I have met and know quite a few - I have met who can appear remarkably learned and informed and also love having a bit of craic and taking the piss.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   

You'd lose that bet. You perve.
Beginning to wish I'd never mentioned it now.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Hmmmm ..... Sturgeon, eh?
Admit it. You would, wouldnt you.
Im beginning to think you have a bit of a thing for her.
Its not normal you know.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

I was pretty passionate in my beliefs when I was 16 years old and if I'm being honest probably more informed than many adults I know now.

Could I have given a balanced and reasoned explanation why I would have voted a particular way back then? - Definitely.

Do I think 16 and 17 year old's should be allowed to vote?
I don't know - once over people thought it ludicrous to think that those dirty, unwashed working classes could be informed enough to vote or had any right to.

Times change as do perceptions.....not always for the better.

Many teenagers/hipsters/millennials etc simply need a good old fashioned dose of reality from the old school of hard knocks before they qualify for anything.

Imagine their faux outrage if the result of a General Election goers against them!

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   

I have a friend who has a 'bit of a thing' for Rees-Mogg's sister.

I find that very disturbing given their similarity.....he also quite likes Boris's sister.....and quite randomly Priti Patel?

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   

I dont think a vote on changing the franchise will be allowed as bercow is not there.
But if you are of age of consent can join the army and drive why not vote?

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

I was pretty passionate in my beliefs when I was 16 years old and if I'm being honest probably more informed than many adults I know now.

Could I have given a balanced and reasoned explanation why I would have voted a particular way back then? - Definitely.

Do I think 16 and 17 year old's should be allowed to vote?
I don't know - once over people thought it ludicrous to think that those dirty, unwashed working classes could be informed enough to vote or had any right to.

Times change as do perceptions.....not always for the better.

Many teenagers/hipsters/millennials etc simply need a good old fashioned dose of reality from the old school of hard knocks before they qualify for anything.

Imagine their faux outrage if the result of a General Election goers against them!

It's a broader debate and not something that should be rushed through in order to play to an advantage in upcoming election. Personally I think the voting age should be 25.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

I dont think a vote on changing the franchise will be allowed as bercow is not there.
But if you are of age of consent can join the army and drive why not vote?

That's the point really - changing the franchise requires more detailed debate and I think it's traditional to debate widely for 6 months, though not sure that is a requirement.

Bercow will be there to decide whether the amendment can be voted on - and it's likely he will decide that it can.

EDIT : you're right it's Lindsay Hoyle, the deputy. Why is Bercow not there? Hoyle is a member of the Labour Party. He's going to make decisions in the interests of Labour.
edit on 29/10/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   

she isnt that bad , I met her in person and its nice to know she is a human being at least

she has a certain charm to her , but her hair cut really puts me off

but after a few pints, I mean , how often do you get to say you shagged the first minister hahahahah

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Kate Forbes MSP aye defo she is pretty and speaks Gaelic awwww whit a bonnie lassie

maybe also baroness Mone

but she is blonde and Im not that keen on blondes

I dont think Ive ever seen another MP or MSP that takes my fancy !

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

she isnt that bad , I met her in person and its nice to know she is a human being at least

she has a certain charm to her , but her hair cut really puts me off

but after a few pints, I mean , how often do you get to say you shagged the first minister hahahahah

Come on now, Sturgeon is not a human being. Too much of a stretch to accept.
She's some hypbrid cross between a cow and rat.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

As I've stated repeatedly I like 'The Scots' - It'll be a sorry day for us all if they ever choose the independence option for themselves.
Can't imagine how much trouble that hard border will cause.....no more cheap booze!

Wouldn't be too difficult to repair the old roman wall, would it?

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   

This is why i miss the Banter Cafe so much.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Aye was as skeptical at first , you know , just trusting authority at that level , specially being a graffiti writer
so I was hesitant , but I shook her hand and spoke to her for a bit
and I am happy that she is doing a good job , she seems down to earth , smart, polite , wasnt a total awkward suit
if you know what I mean like other politicians and authority figures who try to be "down with the kids"

It felt re-assuring to see someone with confidence be our leader .

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Not even a 10 pinter!

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

Most of it is actually still intact and not degraded much in over 1891 years hahahahah

mental , BLOODY ROMANS!

"Romanes eunt domus "

Speaking of

see there is a petition to remove Scotland from the Union by England and Wales

I think a lot of Scots have signed it hahah

petition to kick scotland out of the union
edit on 29-10-2019 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join