It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Traitors will attempt to bring down UK government next week

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: oldcarpy

a reply to: ScepticScot
Lets see what the traitors do if boris gets a deal.
Watch this space!

The traitors will reject it... because what they want is delay after delay leading to Remain.
If I were in Boris' shoes I would call a referendum with 2 options
1 Leave with his deal
2) Leave without a deal.

Leave the remain question out of it because it has already been answered by the People.

Pity poor Boris doesn't have enough support in parliament to call a referendum on anything.

Then why does Steptoe not want a GE?
Clue - could be cos according to polls he'd get slaughtered?

If fought on a 'brexit' manifesto polls show clear lead for remain. Result would depend on what agreements , if any, made between Tory/Brexit and labour/Libs/Green.

Er, no

Most people want to leave the EU according to the biggest Brexit poll since the 2016 referendum. Some 54% back the UK honouring the result and quitting the bloc, regardless of the way they voted three years ago.
The ComRes/Channel 5 survey of 26,000 voters showed 50% wanted out compared with just 42% who support Remain - a drop of 6% since the referendum. And when “don’t knows” are excluded, 54% say their preferred outcome is to leave against 46% who want to stay. The poll came as a group of cross party MPs travelled to Brussels to urge the EU to extend the Brexit deadline to give time for a second referendum.

See that last sentence - they're the hard core traitors... negotiating with the EU to extend at the same time we're trying to get a deal to leave.

As for an election. the Tories are surging. Now 15 points ahead of Labour.

Recent polls are not encouraging for opponents of Boris Johnson, and Brexit. A survey from Opinium, released at the weekend, gave the Conservatives 38%, a 15-point lead over Labour, who were on 23%, with the Liberal Democrats relegated to their comfort zone of 15%. Johnson, meanwhile, leads Jeremy Corbyn in the best leader stakes by a whopping 36% to 16%.

This poll?

www.theneweuropean.co.uk...

No, not that pile of wombat's doos, proper ones.

Is there a 'proper one' showing leave ahead?

Yeah - the one you found.

Know this : I find it truly hilarious that remainers (traitors), such as your traitor friendly NEwEuropena site, think they can spin the largest poll since the referendum with

"Oh look:
30% LEAVE with a deal
20% LEAVE without a deal
42% REMAIN

...ooooh remain wins!"

Thanks for the laugh.

Classic.

Only 20 % want no deal. Guess we should take that off the table.

...and LEAVE have an 8% lead over REMAIN.

Like I said, a 2nd referendum should be deal vs no deal. Leave vs Remain has already been answered and as the largest poll done since the 2016 referendum shows, LEAVE has even bigger support.

Only if you assume that second choice for the leave options is the other leave option.

Hilarious.

So you have three options - including one to remain and two to leave(with a deal or without a deal) and you think one of the two leave options is not really LEAVE???

Crikey, you really do spout some bullsh*t.

Leave WON fella, and the majority STILL want to leave. It's why the Tories are surging in the polls too. The British people are fed up with the traitors.

Every poll bar one I can find shows remain ahead. Suddenly you now believe the polls?

Many people will accept leaving with a deal but not leaving without. Unless you have a poll of second choice you can share?

Yes many people want to leave with a deal and they chose that option OVER Remain which was also an option in the poll.

In the poll, the largest we'd had:
50% chose LEAVE
42% chose REMAIN.
8% lead for LEAVE - a bigger margin than the 2016 Referendum.

Simple really.

And when asked a straight leave/remain remain consistently come out top.

That would suggest that many selecting leave with a deal would pick remain over leave without a deal.

It's not a binary choice and unless you have evidence of people second preference the popular option remains remain.

Except the largest poll done since the referendum gives LEAVE the majority.
Backed up too by the Tories surging in the polls.
Bad luck. Happily the country is turning away from the traitors.
edit on 17/10/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 03:48 AM
link   
And the DUP has just told Boris to naff off.
Looks like a Saturday sitting for a 'deal' that most MPs have not seen and do not approve of. So, in other words, same old same old. If I was a betting man (which I'm not) I would say that there's a very good chance that the Government will have to ask for another Article 50 extension beyond October 31.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg
And the DUP has just told Boris to naff off.
Looks like a Saturday sitting for a 'deal' that most MPs have not seen and do not approve of. So, in other words, same old same old. If I was a betting man (which I'm not) I would say that there's a very good chance that the Government will have to ask for another Article 50 extension beyond October 31.

ANY deal was always going to be rejected by the traitors anyway, regardless of the DUP.
So, yes, we'll have an extension, then a GE, which the Tories will win easily - then we'll leave with no deal unless the EU compromise.
Sit back and enjoy the show.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Deal just been done
Barnier been briefing

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
Deal just been done
Barnier been briefing

I'm not sure if the DUP is onboard with this new deal (or is it the old EU one from 2017?) or not. Confusing messages coming out.
I am unconvinced that any deal can possibly pass Parliament, given the Government's lack of a majority. It all now depends on what Jezza thinks of it.

EDIT: The DUP is NOT supporting the deal so far. BoJo will have to rely on enough Labour Leavers breaking ranks to vote for it, along with the former Tory rebels that he kicked out. The problem with the first is that Corbyn will (I have heard) impose a four-line whip that will lead to automatic deselection for any Labour MP who votes for it without a confirmatory referendum, and the problem with the second is that why on earth should the Tory rebels give support to a man that they hate?
edit on 17-10-2019 by AngryCymraeg because: Additional facts

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 04:55 AM
link   

UK and EU agree on new Brexit deal, Boris Johnson says

Negotiators from the U.K. and EU have reached a draft Brexit deal in the eleventh hour of talks and ahead of a crucial EU summit on Thursday. Sterling rose on news after the U.K. made concessions over the Irish border, an issue that had proven to be the biggest obstacle to a deal up to that point. Discussions to hammer out a “Withdrawal Agreement” — that will now be put before EU leaders at their summit on Thursday and Friday, and then U.K. lawmakers at the weekend — had continued late into the night Tuesday and into Wednesday.

CNBC

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Oh yeah the Jezza and Ulstermen could screw this up big style but at least Boris and EU are making progress. Something needs to be done tings are really slowing down in the economy and it's make or break time. We really need to come together now and get back on track with a destination and that is coming from a remainer

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Question about this Eileen Foster and the DUP. Can someone explain in a couple of sentences to my simple brain what this lot have got issues with a deal being sorted as we can get on with our futures then?

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Boris is playing a bit of a blinder here I have to give it to him, he knows that the deal will never pass parliament, now he can turn round and say when it comes to a general election that its parliament who are blocking any kind of progress. He has put his opponents in a very difficult situation thats going to make it very difficult to argue in a General Election.

Will be interesting to see how it all plays out.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Question about this Eileen Foster and the DUP. Can someone explain in a couple of sentences to my simple brain what this lot have got issues with a deal being sorted as we can get on with our futures then?

Boris needs their votes to even think about standing a chance to get this to pass.

There are simply not enough conservatives to get this deal to pass in parliament so he needs all of his MPs (who where voted in in the 2017 uk election) and the DUP for this to even stand a chance of this passing. That is highly unlikely.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 05:20 AM
link   

The DUP were founded by a large shouty man who liked to bellow nonsense about a) how much all Catholics were satanists and b) how much he loved the Queen and the Union. The Union bit is the key here.
In order to not have a hard border between Northern Ireland and the Republic, the former needs to stay in the customs union. The problem is that that would mean that Northern Ireland would be treated differently from the rest of the UK, which would strain the bonds of Union. It would also mean that the Scots might start asking about a similar deal, which would take them further down the road to independence.
May effectively bribed the DUP to be just fine with her version of the deal. BoJo has decided that he does not need the DUP because of whatever political machinations are going on inside his head, along with whatever Dominic 'Gollum' Cummings is up to in No.10.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Thanks so much AngryCymreag and Othersides I had to read it a few times but it sinking in now
Really good to have it explained as understand it something now. Old age is really taking its toal on me brain

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

He'll need more than that - he'll need Labour Leavers as well, and apparently Jezza will impose a four-line whip on the vote, meaning that anyone who votes for the deal will be deselected before the next election. It's a bit of a nuclear option. As for the Tory rebels - why on earth would they do Boris any favours?

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

.....now he can turn round and say when it comes to a general election that its parliament who are blocking any kind of progress. ...

He'll be able to say that because its true.
Once the result of the referendum was announced Westminster and those who infest the place have done nothing but derail and delay all attempts at enacting the result of the referendum.

I've not yet had time to read the details of this 'new deal' in any sort of depth but my initial feeling is that this doesn't really deliver what I personally envisaged when I voted to leave the EU.

I think that parliament should vote for this deal and then give the people the option of accepting the deal or leaving with No Deal.
If parliament fails to accept or recommend this deal then its further evidence of the Remainers attempts at overturning and usurping democracy in this country - that can not be allowed.

I'm no Boris Johnson fan, not by a long shot, but compared to Jo Swinson and her arrogant and supercilious attitude and Jeremy Corbyn's insistence on playing party politics rather than looking afer the electorates interests and wishes make him seem a political giant.

The next general election will only muddy the waters even more if, as I suspect there will be, we are left with a hung parliament with no party having overall control.

No matter which way I look at things I honestly think we're well and truly #ed!

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

The People's Nige has come out against it apparently, although I need to get that confirmed. I doubt that there will be any kind of electoral pact between the Tories and the Brexit party.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   
So much going on I may have miss heard, but if Parliament rejects the deal Boris

has an agreed clause with the EU that the UK leaves on 31st October anyway?

Would that be what Boris had up his sleeve on his insistence that we would be

leaving on Oct. 31st come what may?

So if true ......well done Boris, props to you

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Superb from Boris - he has created a lose/lose for the traitors.

Can't wait for Parliament to reject the deal.

It's even better than that though - the traitors are trying to block the deal through the Scottish Kangaroo Court of Sessions!

...and more..

The traitors have just passed a motion to vote for a second referendum...

The mask is entirely off the traitors. They never wanted a deal and all the lies and the absurdity of the Ben Bill have been exposed.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Farage can not support this deal and so will not be a part of any election pact with the Tories.
That will only serve to split the Brexit vote in many Labour held seats.

Regardless of Brexit, any deal or No Deal or even revoking Article 50 I, like millions others, have absolutely no idea who I will be voting for in the upcoming election.

I dislike Boris Johnson and have no particular fondness for the vast majority of Tory policies.
I think Jeremy Corbyn is a disgrace and thoroughly unsuitable to be leader of this nation. The Labour Party bears little resemblance to the party I used to vote for.
Jo Swinson has revealed herself to be an arrogant, supercilious and undemocratic person who is as removed from the everyday cares and concerns of the majority of British people as the other two major party leaders are.

Our political system is broken and unfit for purpose.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Looks like an extension is off the table:

Juncker:

We have concluded a deal. So there is not an argument for delay. It has to be done now

That means Parliament will be voting for Deal or no Deal.

Hope that is true, because then we can all wipe our arses with the Ben Bill.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: stosh64

Boris is playing a bit of a blinder here I have to give it to him, he knows that the deal will never pass parliament, now he can turn round and say when it comes to a general election that its parliament who are blocking any kind of progress. He has put his opponents in a very difficult situation thats going to make it very difficult to argue in a General Election.

Will be interesting to see how it all plays out.

The country can see very clearly that Boris is working hard to try and get something done, whilst the traiotrs are working hard to stop anything from happening.

That's certainly going to matter when it comes to a GE.

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join