It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Traitors will attempt to bring down UK government next week

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: ScepticScot

originally posted by: oldcarpy

a reply to: ScepticScot
Lets see what the traitors do if boris gets a deal.
Watch this space!

The traitors will reject it... because what they want is delay after delay leading to Remain.
If I were in Boris' shoes I would call a referendum with 2 options
1 Leave with his deal
2) Leave without a deal.

Leave the remain question out of it because it has already been answered by the People.

Pity poor Boris doesn't have enough support in parliament to call a referendum on anything.

Then why does Steptoe not want a GE?
Clue - could be cos according to polls he'd get slaughtered?

If fought on a 'brexit' manifesto polls show clear lead for remain. Result would depend on what agreements , if any, made between Tory/Brexit and labour/Libs/Green.

Er, no

Most people want to leave the EU according to the biggest Brexit poll since the 2016 referendum. Some 54% back the UK honouring the result and quitting the bloc, regardless of the way they voted three years ago.
The ComRes/Channel 5 survey of 26,000 voters showed 50% wanted out compared with just 42% who support Remain - a drop of 6% since the referendum. And when “don’t knows” are excluded, 54% say their preferred outcome is to leave against 46% who want to stay. The poll came as a group of cross party MPs travelled to Brussels to urge the EU to extend the Brexit deadline to give time for a second referendum.

See that last sentence - they're the hard core traitors... negotiating with the EU to extend at the same time we're trying to get a deal to leave.

As for an election. the Tories are surging. Now 15 points ahead of Labour.

Recent polls are not encouraging for opponents of Boris Johnson, and Brexit. A survey from Opinium, released at the weekend, gave the Conservatives 38%, a 15-point lead over Labour, who were on 23%, with the Liberal Democrats relegated to their comfort zone of 15%. Johnson, meanwhile, leads Jeremy Corbyn in the best leader stakes by a whopping 36% to 16%.

This poll?

www.theneweuropean.co.uk...

No, not that pile of wombat's doos, proper ones.

Is there a 'proper one' showing leave ahead?

Yeah - the one you found.

Know this : I find it truly hilarious that remainers (traitors), such as your traitor friendly NEwEuropena site, think they can spin the largest poll since the referendum with

"Oh look:
30% LEAVE with a deal
20% LEAVE without a deal
42% REMAIN

...ooooh remain wins!"

Thanks for the laugh.

Classic.

Only 20 % want no deal. Guess we should take that off the table.

...and LEAVE have an 8% lead over REMAIN.

Like I said, a 2nd referendum should be deal vs no deal. Leave vs Remain has already been answered and as the largest poll done since the 2016 referendum shows, LEAVE has even bigger support.

Only if you assume that second choice for the leave options is the other leave option.

Hilarious.

So you have three options - including one to remain and two to leave(with a deal or without a deal) and you think one of the two leave options is not really LEAVE???

Crikey, you really do spout some bullsh*t.

Leave WON fella, and the majority STILL want to leave. It's why the Tories are surging in the polls too. The British people are fed up with the traitors.

Every poll bar one I can find shows remain ahead. Suddenly you now believe the polls?

Many people will accept leaving with a deal but not leaving without. Unless you have a poll of second choice you can share?

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Only in your mandela effected timestream.
Give it up.
Reality tends to suggest otherwise.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Give it up.

????????

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Watch this space!

The traitors will reject it... because what they want is delay after delay leading to Remain.
1 Leave with his deal
2) Leave without a deal.

Leave the remain question out of it because it has already been answered by the People.

Pity poor Boris doesn't have enough support in parliament to call a referendum on anything.

If fought on a 'brexit' manifesto polls show clear lead for remain. Result would depend on what agreements , if any, made between Tory/Brexit and labour/Libs/Green.

Er, no

Most people want to leave the EU according to the biggest Brexit poll since the 2016 referendum. Some 54% back the UK honouring the result and quitting the bloc, regardless of the way they voted three years ago.
The ComRes/Channel 5 survey of 26,000 voters showed 50% wanted out compared with just 42% who support Remain - a drop of 6% since the referendum. And when “don’t knows” are excluded, 54% say their preferred outcome is to leave against 46% who want to stay. The poll came as a group of cross party MPs travelled to Brussels to urge the EU to extend the Brexit deadline to give time for a second referendum.

See that last sentence - they're the hard core traitors... negotiating with the EU to extend at the same time we're trying to get a deal to leave.

Recent polls are not encouraging for opponents of Boris Johnson, and Brexit. A survey from Opinium, released at the weekend, gave the Conservatives 38%, a 15-point lead over Labour, who were on 23%, with the Liberal Democrats relegated to their comfort zone of 15%. Johnson, meanwhile, leads Jeremy Corbyn in the best leader stakes by a whopping 36% to 16%.

This poll?

Know this : I find it truly hilarious that remainers (traitors), such as your traitor friendly NEwEuropena site, think they can spin the largest poll since the referendum with

"Oh look:
30% LEAVE with a deal
20% LEAVE without a deal
42% REMAIN

...ooooh remain wins!"

Thanks for the laugh.

Classic.

Like I said, a 2nd referendum should be deal vs no deal. Leave vs Remain has already been answered and as the largest poll done since the 2016 referendum shows, LEAVE has even bigger support.

Only if you assume that second choice for the leave options is the other leave option.

Hilarious.

So you have three options - including one to remain and two to leave(with a deal or without a deal) and you think one of the two leave options is not really LEAVE???

Leave WON fella, and the majority STILL want to leave. It's why the Tories are surging in the polls too. The British people are fed up with the traitors.

Every poll bar one I can find shows remain ahead. Suddenly you now believe the polls?

Many people will accept leaving with a deal but not leaving without. Unless you have a poll of second choice you can share?

You need to change your search engine.
It's clearly rubbish.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Give it up.

????????

I thought that was pretty clear?

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Watch this space!

1 Leave with his deal
2) Leave without a deal.

Er, no

This poll?

"Oh look:
30% LEAVE with a deal
20% LEAVE without a deal
42% REMAIN

...ooooh remain wins!"

Thanks for the laugh.

Classic.

Hilarious.

It's clearly rubbish.

Probably broke it hiding search history from wife...

Regardless can you link to other recent polls showing leave ahead? Might exist but I haven't seen them.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Give it up.

????????

I thought that was pretty clear?

It really wasn't.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Watch this space!

1 Leave with his deal
2) Leave without a deal.

Er, no

This poll?

"Oh look:
30% LEAVE with a deal
20% LEAVE without a deal
42% REMAIN

...ooooh remain wins!"

Thanks for the laugh.

Classic.

Hilarious.

It's clearly rubbish.

Regardless can you link to other recent polls showing leave ahead? Might exist but I haven't seen them.

Im on rubbish phone so no links but comres poll is fairly conclusive.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Watch this space!

1 Leave with his deal
2) Leave without a deal.

Er, no

This poll?

"Oh look:
30% LEAVE with a deal
20% LEAVE without a deal
42% REMAIN

...ooooh remain wins!"

Thanks for the laugh.

Classic.

Hilarious.

It's clearly rubbish.

Im on rubbish phone so no links but comres poll is fairly conclusive.

Said bar one on pre post. Sorry wasn't clear in one you replied to.

This is only poll I have seen that suggest a leave lead. Is also a different question format which could be interpreted as either skewing results or making it more accurate.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

And you can't prove majority want to leave

Where have i actually stated that ?

You're just being a pratt now.

Really by asking you to provide same standard you have asked for?

I made no claims whatsoever.

You where the one who claimed there was a majority to remain, then linked a poll which shows a 20% plus undecided.

If thought you weren't trying to be serious it would actually be quite comical.

I said polls showed remain as most popular option or ahead. They do.

The Comres Poll for Channel 5 shows the opposite.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Hate to be that guy but suggest you read the thread as already covered.

I am......

The debate on C5 is on NOW and the latest and largest poll since the

referendum says youre WRONG ......Leave still has a majority!

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: midicon
a reply to: UKTruth
Another way might be toonly vote for independent candidates. That way we might get rid of this two party system which is the real problem.

That is a great statement. If only it would happen in the United States.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Barclay insisted today that the PM will abide by the law and request an extension in keeping with the terms of the Benn Act. However, Johnson has repeatedly stated that he will push to leave the EU on 31 October, with or without a deal.

Meanwhile, at the end of September, the shadow chancellor called for an inquiry into claims that Johnson’s business backers might benefit from a no-deal Brexit.

TheCanary

But wait! Who's the traitor in this scenario again?

the rot goes further than just the building.

One might even find a few solid indicators for various intricate conspiracy theories hiding in plain sight...

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   

You where the one who claimed there was a majority to remain, then linked a poll which shows a 20% plus undecided.

Yep one poll. Now you all believe polls.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   

No.

Just showing your statement was incorrect.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

I am......

The poll we are actually talking about...

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

I am......

The poll we are actually talking about...

Yep, the one that says LEAVE has the majority.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Watch this space!

1 Leave with his deal
2) Leave without a deal.

Er, no

This poll?

"Oh look:
30% LEAVE with a deal
20% LEAVE without a deal
42% REMAIN

...ooooh remain wins!"

Thanks for the laugh.

Classic.

Hilarious.

Yes many people want to leave with a deal and they chose that option OVER Remain which was also an option in the poll.

In the poll, the largest we'd had:
50% chose LEAVE
42% chose REMAIN.
8% lead for LEAVE - a bigger margin than the 2016 Referendum.

Simple really.
edit on 16/10/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Watch this space!

1 Leave with his deal
2) Leave without a deal.

Er, no

This poll?

"Oh look:
30% LEAVE with a deal
20% LEAVE without a deal
42% REMAIN

...ooooh remain wins!"

Thanks for the laugh.

Classic.

Hilarious.

Yes many people want to leave with a deal and they chose that option OVER Remain which was also an option in the poll.

In the poll, the largest we'd had:
50% chose LEAVE
42% chose REMAIN.
8% lead for LEAVE - a bigger margin than the 2016 Referendum.

Simple really.

And when asked a straight leave/remain remain consistently come out top.

That would suggest that many selecting leave with a deal would pick remain over leave without a deal.

It's not a binary choice and unless you have evidence of people second preference the popular option remains remain.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 12:51 AM
link   

No.

Just showing your statement was incorrect.

Since has consistently said other than that one poll not incorrect at all.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join