It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Traitors will attempt to bring down UK government next week

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown
Brexit: 'Intense technical' talks between UK and EU in Brussels

Lol, Fecking idiots only about 3 years too late, why the hell were we not in intense talks from day one, then maybe the buffoons would have got a deal sorted instead of this bluff/double bluff, oh crap I got nothing poker game.

This weekend's talks in Brussels follow a meeting on Friday between Brexit Secretary Steve Barclay and EU chief negotiator Michel Barnier, described by both sides as "constructive". In a statement issued later, the European Commission said: "The EU and the UK have agreed to intensify discussions over the coming days." Speaking on BBC Radio 4's Today programme, Culture Secretary Nicky Morgan reiterated that "lots of details" needed to be worked out between both parties but said the "mood music" on negotiations "seems positive". She added that "speculation doesn't really help" and politicians needed to "stand back and give those negotiations and discussions the best chance of succeeding".

Maybe right after the referendum this could have begun, and we could have all moved on instead of being stuck in this groundhog day scenario.

Better late than never. THE most important thing is that we leave the EU according to the People's Vote.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Lol, Fecking idiots only about 3 years too late, why the hell were we not in intense talks from day one,

Perhaps because on Day One the EU and the Government decided to engineer a "deal" which they thought would sail through. It did not. Parliament proved hobbled by MPs who either did not want a deal, or did not want to leave. The EU have only really woken up because there is a real threat of No Deal and this would be harmful.

3 years because MPs have largely failed and the EU was quite happy for the situation to lead to the UK staying.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   
.....and May NEVER put No Deal on the table as a bargaining chip....whatever happened to her "No deal is better than a bad deal"???

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

a reply to: UKTruth

I agree, I want out and voted that way but not to the detriment of my country and my sons future, the blame lies with ALL MPs though, as between the lot of them (they still been getting paid by us working 9-5 every day of the week) nothing has been achieved, if you removed the last 3 years worth of headlines it would literally sound like day one still.

Once Brexit is attained I will never vote again, totally pointless, utterly useless process, all it achieves is giving some privileged pleb a platform to steal money from the public, have I no faith in politics, you dam straight.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: contextual

If goebbels had the interwebz how different would the world look? 2019 and anti-fascists are considered the bad guys by many on places like this, so maybe it's not far off...

They are antifa which to me means anti free america. How is beating up a journalist covering your activities not fascist? How is beating an old man who does not believe what you believe not fascist? How is "By any means necessary" not fascist
When did you accept Orwellian double speak as acceptable?

Are you aware that the C1@ got its start from german intelligence? Are you aware of operation mb to control the media and us? Do you believe anything that either branch of the corporate party spews?

Senator John Kerry (D) and former Presidents (Bush) were all members of the Yale SkBo society. They and the British Royals are alleged to be shape shifting reptiles from the 4th Dimension by some people who "know things." fascism is alive and well on both sides of the pond. Currently the whole continent of Europe is one big economic family just as A M's grandpappy A H dreamed of. Good luck with getting outta it UK smartest thing to do in that kind of predicament is punt and run like hell to recover.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 04:11 AM
link   

I agree, I want out and voted that way but not to the detriment of my country and my sons future, the blame lies with ALL MPs though, as between the lot of them (they still been getting paid by us working 9-5 every day of the week) nothing has been achieved, if you removed the last 3 years worth of headlines it would literally sound like day one still.

Once Brexit is attained I will never vote again, totally pointless, utterly useless process, all it achieves is giving some privileged pleb a platform to steal money from the public, have I no faith in politics, you dam straight.

Radical and corrupt movements rely on people being too fed up to vote.
They mobilise their own base of radicals and leave the majority of the population so disgusted that they don't vote.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Just to mock you brexiteerreeeees, I hope (and am quite sure of it) that Bojo will not get anything done, has to come up with a new "Brexit"-date in trials with the EU and continues this desolation into the far future.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
Just to mock you brexiteerreeeees, I hope (and am quite sure of it) that Bojo will not get anything done, has to come up with a new "Brexit"-date in trials with the EU and continues this desolation into the far future.

yes, yes - we already know the midset of remainers.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

yes, yes - we already know the midset of remainers.

Lol!! Just this morning watching a discussion programme a labour MP saying.....

They would when in government (thats worth a laugh on its own
) go to the

EU and negotiate a deal agreeable to the EU. (worth another laugh)

Then come back and have another referendum offering the people of the UK

the agreed with the EU deal or remain

NOW WHERES THE CHOICE THERE ? THEY ARE BOTH REMAIN!!

THE GOVERNING ELITE THINK WE ARE ALL STUPID

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   

isn't non voting the citizen stating they do not want to take part in a such a system because the whole thing is corrupt and a vote for any party wont enact any real meaningful change .

Shouldn't well all just not vote to show we dont support the government

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

"None of the above" works for me.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

Labour would get a deal with the EU and vote against it.
The Liberal Demcrats will push another referendum and only agree if it's Remain.
The Popularist Scottish Nationalists will try to break up the UK.

All good fun in the Westminster Echo Chamber.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   

So basically, we are screwed?

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
So basically, we are screwed?

A General Election would clear the air, but for some peculiar reason the Liberals and Labour don't want one. I wonder why?

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Me! Me! I know this one. Is it cos..... They know that they will lose?

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join