It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Traitors will attempt to bring down UK government next week

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Someone raised this point to me the other day Why doesnt England just leave the UK union , and Scotland , Wales and Northern Ireland can stay in a Union and in the EU England leaves the UK and EU and gets all the closed borders and controls it likes

Because England needs our resources to maintain it's superiority complex. Those Nuclear missiles and Aircraft carriers won't just pay for themselves. Britannia waves the rules.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Because England needs our resources to maintain it's superiority complex. Those Nuclear missiles and Aircraft carriers won't just pay for themselves. Britannia waves the rules.

Ah, the victim syndrome and the echo chamber.

It's well known that resources and cash flow out of England to Scotland, so that the average Scot benefits by c.£1.5K per head more than the average Englishman.

Full Facts
edit on 4/10/2019 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

NEWSFLASH!! I already know how it plays out
but please carry on... It makes my "I Told You So" dance an even more of an epic occasion.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

The usual mistakes from the uninformed... Jobs doesn't mean growth.

I don't say things for effect or fearmongering the Mantra of Ignorance but from the perspective of the fact I've already seen it albeit very briefly.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 05:34 AM
link quote reply
Hi ATS,

DB: Terrorist Attack, World Financial Crash, Conservatives out of positions of power. Events unfolding in that order.
So my latest being for anytime around 2019/20/21... late 2019, during 2020 or early 2021.

Sri Lanka Bombings..... Theresa May and the many Tories that have been sacked or left the party(MORE TO GO)..... And we entered the crash as soon as the interest rates entered negative territory, a prelude to a Great Depression.

So when I state something it's from the point of facts rather than saying for effect.

Oh and if you need more factual evidence..."JOBS" Long Tail Indicator

edit on 5-10-2019 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Just leave this here also.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 03:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: DreamerOracle
The usual mistakes from the uninformed... Jobs doesn't mean growth.

What are you wittering on about? I never said jobs meant growth, only that unemployment in the UK is well below EU average. Employment is a key indicator of economic success, alongside other factors.

If the economy is wrecked by the UK leaving the EU, then unemployment will rise as companies fail or reduce their workforce commensurate with the loss of business. However, there is no evidence beyond guesswork and hyperbole that the UK economy will be wrecked.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Someone raised this point to me the other day Why doesnt England just leave the UK union , and Scotland , Wales and Northern Ireland can stay in a Union and in the EU England leaves the UK and EU and gets all the closed borders and controls it likes

Apologies but who is the “we”, genuine question so I can consider a response.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Ah, the victim syndrome and the echo chamber. It's well known that resources and cash flow out of England to Scotland, so that the average Scot benefits by c.£1.5K per head more than the average Englishman.

Another one needing an education on how the deficit works.

Any vanity projects England has, HS2: £56-£86 billion, probably higher.. 8% Scotland must pay,

The new Super bog in London: £4.5 billion and rising.. 8% Scotland must pay,

Trident: The subs at Faslane and the Storage at Gairloch plus all military spend north of the border. 100%. roughly £3.5 billion per annum according the GERS. I could go on but that's just some of our supposed DEFICIT.

You see, it's not Scotlands black hole, but one created by Westminster. to continually have Scotland look like a financial basket case, when in fact, it's England that is the basket case without Scotland, Wales and N Ireland's Tax returns.

Year one of Independence we wipe out our deficit and automatically gain £108 billion in our share of the UK's worldwide Assets. We helped build it, we take our share. Then there is also the small matter of total control of the little things, Like Oil and gas and taking back the Seas stolen from us by Westminster in 1999.

btw, yer full facts is full of pish as per. All you lot ever do is regurgitate Unionist propaganda. echo chamber?.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

It's going to be no deal on the 31st. Read it here first.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Another one needing an education on how the deficit works.

Um. The fact checker I posted above is a helpful guide to deficit allocation and the amount contributed by, and spent on the vaious regions of the UK. The fact remains that Scotland takes more from the Union than is contributed. Certainly, the average Scot benefits more than the average Englishman.

That's factual and well publicised, even by the Scottish Government.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   

The fact remains that Scotland takes more from the Union than is contributed. Certainly, the average Scot benefits more than the average Englishman.

Do those figures include the monies lost from tax breaks in the north sea oil industry. Money that ended up in private hands and not in the hands of the people.

The amount siphoned off in private oil revenue would have been enough prop up the Scottish NHS and education system. The system is flawed and therefore following your figures.

Lets have a Union of Celtic Nations instead. Let England go it alone and see how well it does then propping up the biggest tax haven in the world the Square mile and its subsideries.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Let England go it alone and see how well it does

Anything that Scotland wanted to ship into Europe would have to come into English Ports.

That should be interesting.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Why? For not joining jew U? Expel them.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Anything that Scotland wanted to ship into Europe would have to come into English Ports. That should be interesting.

Most of it already is shipped from England's ports adding to England's GDP. Another reason we need to GTF ASAP.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Um. The fact-checker I posted above is a helpful guide to deficit allocation and the amount contributed by and spent on the various regions of the UK. The fact remains that Scotland takes more from the Union than is contributed. Certainly, the average Scot benefits more than the average Englishman.

Because we pay more per head in tax when the Gas and Oil, Whisky and food are added into the equation. Give us back out stolen seas and England will have to give us more per head. How hard can this be for you to understand ffs. If Scotland had been independent since the seventies we would have the hardest currency in Europe, that is a fact.

There are still billions of gallons of oil to be found off our shores all the way down the West coast. We already know the Clyde basin is full of the stuff but we can't extract it for obvious reasons. Subs...Subs in and Subs out safely.

Once we are rid of the Subs we extract the resources using Faslane for support to the oil and gas industry. Scotland will flourish, England wont fair so well. That's why England wants to keep us, No other reason whatsoever.

Forget all this family of nations pish. The Scottish people were never consulted let alone given a vote on whether we wanted to hand over our sovereignty in 1706, We were blackmail, brow-beaten and the entire nation was threaten with trade tariffs that would have led to our population starving to death. That's is the facts, seen you're so keen on them. Every chain has a breaking point.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Most of it already is shipped from England's ports

And that is how it would remain if you became independent.

However the shipping cost would increase i would bet, making Scottish goods more expensive.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Anything that Scotland wanted to ship into Europe would have to come into English Ports. That should be interesting.

What the hell is interesting about that. We live in a global village.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

What the hell is interesting about that. We live in a global village.

Do you seriously think England would not charge Scottish Freight Wagons a road toll? Do you think your shipping costs would be the same if you became independent. You would be a foreign country. Get real.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Do you seriously think England would not charge Scottish Freight Wagons a road toll? Do you think your shipping costs would be the same if you became independent. You would be a foreign country. Get real.

Who cares. Whats intesting about that. Nothing. Its standard procedure.

You point being what exactly.

As I said a United Kingdom of Celtic nations would fair a lot better.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   

And that is how it would remain if you became independent. However the shipping cost would increase i would bet, making Scottish goods more expensive.

News flash:

There are ports in scotland.

LOL

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join