It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Traitors will attempt to bring down UK government next week

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: justwokeup

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg
a reply to: UKTruth

"Traitors" is an extremely strong word that is being misused horribly by the Brexiteers. Can we all please stop using it with regards to Brexit?

No. When we have people colluding with our opponents against us it's quite correct.

It's strong words for reprehensible and totally unforgivable behaviour.

We don't have opponents, we have other nation we need to negotiate a deal with.

There is also no collision >insert trump joke here

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 01:54 AM
link   

The moment that that hypocritical son of a bitch BoJo said 'Humbug' to Sherriff was the moment that I realised just how dangerous he is and the lengths that he will go to to ...

Humbug is just a word of dismissiveness. Are politicians so thin skinned, and unable to recognise this fact? This whole business of the "surrender" and "humbug" is a contrivance by politicians who have spent the last three years referring to leavers as "Nazis", "racists", "uneducated", "small-minded" and “too ignorant to know what they were voting for”.

In this whole Brexit debate there are emotions. I would hate to see the mailbox of some of the high profile leavers. I say this to indicate that this cuts both ways and that the harsh words started and must end with those who support staying in the EU, and in so doing are challenging a referendum - the outcome of which they said they would support.
edit on 1/10/2019 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 02:05 AM
link   

edit on 1-10-2019 by justwokeup because: Double post

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: justwokeupThey are a h
they are a hostile bureaucracy out to trap us in thier organisation at great cost and bind our hands to prevent us competing with them.

What's even sadder is the people on our side falling over themselves to help them.

It's been shown clearly over 3 years they are neither our friends nor our partners. They are our opponent's and should be treated as such.

If we can leave in a way that does harm to the stability of the EU, damages it's security and prosperity, that's a bonus.

This isn't how it should have gone but at this point I have nothing but malice for them.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

a reply to: UKTruth

"Traitors" is an extremely strong word that is being misused horribly by the Brexiteers. Can we all please stop using it with regards to Brexit?

No. Next question?
Where do you stand on "surrender" and "humbug"
FFS?
And by the way what about the word "traitors" in the labour conference singing the "red flag" eh?
Hypocrite.

The moment that that hypocritical son of a bitch BoJo said 'Humbug' to Sherriff was the moment that I realised just how dangerous he is and the lengths that he will go to to desperately try and ram through whatever kind of Brexit he can get away with in an attempt to try and stop Farage from carving Leave voters away from him at the next election.
The Operation Yellowhammer documents detail the damage that a no-deal Brexit will do the economy of the country. Gove keeps lying about it, but it remains the truth that without a deal this country will be hammered economically. Apparently pointing this out makes you a 'traitor'.
By the way, I am not a Labour supporter and I would never vote for them. Their position on Brexit is nuanced to the point of utter lunacy. So I have no idea why you'd bring up The Red Flag.

So you complain about the pm's use of language and then call him a son of a bitch?

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   
For me... I’m just waiting for that sparky that ignites civil war and I’ll gladly fight the authoritarian globalist filth till my last

Pretty sure millions of other are up for it also

Waiting patiently
edit on 1-10-2019 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Boris wants out by the 31st, deal or no deal, I say, let y'all leave on the 31st.

Damn, both the UK and the US are having some serious political turmoils.

I remember when they both were sitting there at a news conference...

I mean, I went through several YT channels and all the commentas from CNN, MSNBC and FOX are overwhelmingly approve of both the Don and the Boris, in fact, The Boris is on a first name basis with the Don.

When I see these two, I see the Will of the People, God Bless these two.

All I see are the two incestuous brothers from Deliverance dressed up for church..
edit on 1-10-2019 by DoubleDNH because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Twitter has only just caught up with the fact that no opposition agreement has been reached, and their response is #JoSwinsonIsATory.
One angry response

you have 18 mps Labour have 246 please get in line and let the offical leader of the oppersition do his job.

edit on 1-10-2019 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I said it at the time - the EU will never offer a deal that will get through our parliament and that was blindingly obvious then and even more so now.

So the choice is no deal brexit or to remain, to pretend otherwise is wishful thinking at best.

Ironic that those who voted by majority to leave the EU are now dependant on them losing patience and denying us an extension giving us a no deal brexit at the end of the month by default.

Just think if parliament had just got on with it and left a couple of years ago - most of the fallout would already have been dealt with.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
Twitter has only just caught up with the fact that no opposition agreement has been reached, and their response is

Their response is so predictable. The whole "opposition of unity" is a joke.

- The populist Scottish nationalists want disunity and division.
- The Liberal Democrats want a complete removal of Article 50 and to apologise to their mates in the EU for the ignorance of the British people and any offence caused to (er) Belgium.
- Labour just want power at any cost, including selling all their principles - if they ever had any, yet have to accept that many Labour constituencies voted to leave. Jobs on the line for betrayal. Touchy subject. Must not make it look like they are all robots.

They'll get there in the end and continue the pain.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: johnb

Just think if parliament had just got on with it and left a couple of years ago - most of the fallout would already have been dealt with.

Would it?

Most the same issues would still need dealt with only we would be negotiating as a third party country and would not have the threat of a no deal Brexit, which we are continually told is a requirement to get a good deal...
edit on 1-10-2019 by ScepticScot because: For clarity

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Twitter has only just caught up with the fact that no opposition agreement has been reached, and their response is #JoSwinsonIsATory.
One angry response
"you have 18 mps Labour have 246 please get in line and let the offical leader of the oppersition do his job"

On the other hand, there is also;

Another bollocks hashtag from the Corbynites. If only their leader put this amount of effort into opposing Brexit in the first place then it wouldn't have come to this. IMO Corbyn hadms been the most ineffective opposition leader I've seen in my 40 odd years #JoSwinsonIsATory

edit on 1-10-2019 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI
Corbyn has spent his whole wretched political career opposing everything.
He has no actual solutions.
As for mcmao he is just a joke.
We need a good opposition now more than ever.
We just have not got one.
They make kinnock and foot look like elder statesmen by comparison!
Which they were not.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

Twitter has only just caught up with the fact that no opposition agreement has been reached, and their response is

Their response is so predictable. The whole "opposition of unity" is a joke.

- The Liberal Democrats want a complete removal of Article 50 and to apologise to their mates in the EU for the ignorance of the British people and any offence caused to (er) Belgium.
- Labour just want power at any cost, including selling all their principles - if they ever had any, yet have to accept that many Labour constituencies voted to leave. Jobs on the line for betrayal. Touchy subject. Must not make it look like they are all robots.

They'll get there in the end and continue the pain.

Agreed. Voted remain but a revocation of article 50 is a betrayal of the promise of the referendum - I do believe the public should have a final vote/referendum on 'deal' or 'no deal' though seeing how the laws fewer years have exposed how inept and fractured Parliament currently is.

As for the odd Scottish - Labour talks devolution look no further than the fake grassroots/astroturfing company Momentum, very dodgy things going on there.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

I could not agree more about Corbyn, I voted for Brexit but I can not support a, no deal fall of a cliff MPs done nothing for 3 years Brexit, so if a general election is called I can not support Boris (no big loss to myself) but I then can not ever vote Corbyn, it looks like I will be voting green for the second time in my life....lets all hug a tree

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Boris wants out by the 31st, deal or no deal, I say, let y'all leave on the 31st.

Damn, both the UK and the US are having some serious political turmoils.

I remember when they both were sitting there at a news conference...

I mean, I went through several YT channels and all the commentas from CNN, MSNBC and FOX are overwhelmingly approve of both the Don and the Boris, in fact, The Boris is on a first name basis with the Don.

When I see these two, I see the Will of the People, God Bless these two.

LOL.

Boris on Trump: 'I think Donald Trump is totally unfit to be president of the US and the only reason I wouldn't invite him to London is I wouldn't want to expose any Londoners to the risk of bumping into Donald Trump.'

P.s his first name isn't Boris.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown
None of the above for me.
Have a hug.
🍻

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex
The real traitors voted to leave and destroy the British economy in 2016... Or have you had your head in a hole

Britains Lose Jobs Because of Brexiteer Traitorous Ignorance!

The list will be long... and with each fall will only increase the Shame!

You'd think at this juncture those who voted for it would be keeping their heads down? Seems the OP doesn't know the ATS motto.

A REMINDER... DENY IGNORANCE

I'll leave this video on the end, call it an eye-opener if you're still under the false impression that you're not the actual real Traitor...

We return anyway !!SPOILER!! all those jobs gone for nothing... Brexiteers becoming the butt of many a joke in the near future.

edit on 2-10-2019 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   

The moment that that hypocritical son of a bitch BoJo said 'Humbug' to Sherriff was the moment that I realised just how dangerous he is and the lengths that he will go to to ...

In this whole Brexit debate there are emotions.

Politicians with emotions ? since when ahhahaah

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 07:34 AM
link   

-

when were we ever united on anything ?

Scotland hasnt voted for a tory government for longer than I've been alive !

Honestly , just because we are in a "union" doesnt mean we all agree on #
considering the union is over 300 years old and formed when peoples lives were completely different.
When people weren't actually allowed to vote because their petitions and opinions meant nothing the the ruling elite.

The union may exist on paper or in the media , but it certainly died a very long time ago.

What is it with folk , every time a scotsman or woman says they dont want to be in the Union anymore the members of the public get upset
its not we dont want to be in a union with the regular working people of the United kingdom
we just dont want a union with a bunch of self serving arsehole politicians down in Westminster .

we are divorcing them not you!

edit on 2-10-2019 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join