It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Full Text of Whistleblower Complaint Against President Trump(Official Letter to Schiff & Burr)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Sara Carter has released in her website the official letter from the so called "whistleblower whom is not really a whistleblower" which the "whistleblower" addressed to Adam Schiff and Richard Burr.

Here is a copy of it.

Full Text of Whistleblower Complaint Against President Trump

There has been speculation that both this letter, and the entire transcript were written by a team of pro-democrat lawyers and not by the whistleblower himself/herself. The transcript even has endnotes and footnotes. Who does that? more so based on "hearsay" that the "whistleblower" didn't hear himself/herself.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Yeah.
It came out a couple of days ago.

Complaint

The transcript even has endnotes and footnotes. Who does that?
Someone who took English 101?

edit on 9/28/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Nice of the writer to point out the UNCLASSIFIED nature of the letter, while letting the reader know there is "hot" stuff too attached. Yeah but we can not see so take the word for it.

I mean.. seriously?
edit on 28-9-2019 by Oleandra88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Oleandra88

The IG could see it.
The writer was following the law, to the letter. The complaint was not addressed to the public.

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 03:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Yeah.
It came out a couple of days ago.

Since I only saw the telephone conversation posted in the forums I though this hadn't been posted in ATS...

Someone who took English 101?

Please... the same people, including yourself, whom keep on crying about "he broke the law" and "he pressured/blakmailed the Ukranians" when POTUS Trump hasn't done such a thing shouldn't be talking about what is taught in English 101...

edit on 28-9-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage
That may be the case.

It is, I just googled her name. Now the whole thing has a certain stink to it.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 03:57 AM
link   

In English 101 you learn to write essays properly. This includes things like footnotes. When one is writing a detailed document, footnotes are a very good practice to follow to help ensure clarity.

Please show where I have been "crying" anything?

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Now the whole thing has a certain stink to it.

The administration? Some think so.

edit on 9/28/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 04:18 AM
link   

The IG could see it.
The writer was following the law, to the letter. The complaint was not addressed to the public.

I used to like seeing other members call, "Phaaaaagggge!!" when a subject needed a good de-bunking.

Used to ...

What happened, brother? By any means necessary now?

Please turn that Phage Intellect onto what was written, how it was written, where it was sent, and what its actual value (hearsay) in a court of law would be.

edit on 28-9-2019 by Deplorable because: Because the Dems are gonna run Hillary one one more time before the fat lady sings

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Now the whole thing has a certain stink to it.

The administration? Some think so.

Some fools think so, or those with an agenda.

You'll have to explain how asking a foreign ally for help uncovering corruption is anything but a positive thing.

If the Administration were planting evidence or initiating an investigation with no evidence then that would be different, but we have Biden on video and we know that Biden Jr was getting paid a fortune by a company under investigation by the prosecutor his father got fired. I would think you'd be happy that this would be investigated and help would be sought to share intelligence from allies.

edit on 28/9/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deplorable

The IG could see it.

I used to like seeing other members call, "Phaaaaagggge!!" when a subject needed a good de-bunking.

Used to ...

What happened, brother? By any means necessary[/I] now?

Please turn that Phage Intellect onto what was written, how it was written, where it was sent, and what its actual value (hearsay) in a court of law would be.

It's not like there is a treaty that requires the USA & Ukraine to share information regarding public or criminal law or anything.

People always like to say that Trump thinks he is above the law.

Well sweetheart, he is actually following the law here.

Here is a link to that treaty:

www.congress.gov...

Here is the treaty type:

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 05:00 AM
link   
[DS] Took The Bait, They Are Going For It, Wait For It, Boom - Episode 1978b

This X22 Report came out just before all this Ukraine stuff went boom. Ha Ha. This whole story has another nothing burger on Trump while the deep state is in deep ####. Hook, line and sinker.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 06:02 AM
link   

You have never cried about anything here... It's always been more a morbid waltz between a tangled want, and an obsessive desire to always be correct, regardless of certain facts.

Either way, your passive aggressiveness is part of the charm. lol

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrennanHuff22

The IG could see it.

Used to ...

What happened, brother? By any means necessary[/I] now?

It's not like there is a treaty that requires the USA & Ukraine to share information regarding public or criminal law or anything.

People always like to say that Trump thinks he is above the law.

Well sweetheart, he is actually following the law here.

Here is a link to that treaty:

www.congress.gov...

Here is the treaty type:

en.wikipedia.org...

ALWAYS FIX YOUR ITALIC TAGS OR YOU BREAK THREADS... Sheeeeeesh!!!

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Yes seriously.
You think they are out to fool you? Lie to you?

That is paranoid.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Demanding this of the President sets a horrible precedent. Now the governments of the world can't trust their private conversations will be private. Probably the reason the Democrats did it, to undermine Trump, which is their motivation for nearly everything they do.

But in trying to stick it to Trump, they set a precedent for future Presidents, one of which is very likely to be Democrat. Then the precedent is set. A partisan whistleblower who wasn't present, didn't read the transcript, just heard gossip, puts in a complaint and leaks it to Congress. Next thing you know no leader/country in the world will EVER trust a private conversation with a US President ever again.

Seems to me this is how blindly the DNC is behaving, screwing the country, making up allegations that the media convinces the masses is true - just because they are angry Hillary lost. OR Maybe because they don't want the swamp cleaned up, they like the power the muck brings.

ALSO, the DNC screwed themselves yet again. Mueller report only began exposing the DNC who paid for the fake report and encouraged the false FISA report that started it all. They began a witch hunt of sexual allegations against Kavanaugh and Trump - then Epstein and voila they had to Arkencide again to shut it up - and hear any more about Uncle Joe's roaming hands and hair sniffing. Now this, but what turned up public, Biden's son in on the Ukraine deal, and Ukraine interfered in the election for Hillary.

edit on 9/28/19 by The2Billies because: addition grammar

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 06:49 AM
link   
better?
edit on 28-9-2019 by tjack because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-9-2019 by tjack because: Italics be gone!

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 07:13 AM
link   

The IG could see it.

Used to ...

What happened, brother? By any means necessary now?

As with most of the left, he sold out on truth and fact to go with the narrative. BAMN. IF he still had integrity, he would include some insight into the Biden aspect of this. But like the MSM, they don't want to talk about that, since it might change the context of this bigley.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   

I love you. Yeah, we agree on virtually nothing. But I wouldn't have it any other way. Keep doing you as only you can!

That is all

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   

So I read the entire complaint. If Trump did anything illegal, then the law is the problem... not Trump. Going after crime and corruption shouldn't be a crime. But that's pretty much what we're being told.

Trump is the bad guy for wanting Ukraine to pursue an investigation into crime and corruption. No. Just freaking no!

I'm shocked that the left has gone here. How can they possibly believe this will end well for them???

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join