It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A warning from yourself

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   
My mother, God rest her Soul, Always told me
that when a woman was pregnant that you had to be very careful because different events/emotions could Mark the Baby.
I have a weird Earlobe Mark that kinda looks a Hole but doesn’t go all the way through and it makes a crease in the lobe.
According to My Mother when she was
Pregnant with me that she was going in the barn to Milk the cow.
As she walked through the barn door
The Big Black Chicken Snake That lived around the barn
fell from the top of the doorway and landed across her shoulder and neck!!! Eek!!!!
She said my earlobe Represents the Snakes Hole/Home.
I Do Not Like Snakes!! lol

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Please allow me to ask a question? I think it has significantly to do with the topic at hand, but if the MODs think it otherwise then of course delete, i have had about 2-4 offtopic posts removed and they were all good calls. Thank U.

I teach past lives.....and I totally agree, not just birth marks, but other likes and dislikes in this life too. Seen too much of it to deny it. Rainbows Jane

Okay in my former rented apartment, i checked about "Past life regression" from youtube. These days, this decade, i have had this thing firm called "Source criticism" but i decided to give it a shot just in an attempt to be open-minded.

It was suggestion hypnosis or suggestion (i think, i am not sure about the correct words now) and get this: It did something to me! I was on my couch and i think i was in the 19th century. United States of America's prairie areas. There was a small wooden home that i lived in with my family. My family is a brown-haired and curly-haired stunning wife. And a small child boy. There was a swing set up for the kid outside our humble home. I gave power to the swing from the opposite side and my wife gave power to it from the opposing site. I felt emotionally being in a state of serenity.

Still, with that being said, i think that most likely i, under my surface, i wanted it to work. Therefore, it would be suggestion therapy but i made it to myself.

Rainbows
-Fin

edit on 28-9-2019 by Finspiracy because: i had to fix a typo

edit on 28-9-2019 by Finspiracy because: had to fix another typo also. sorry about this.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
a reply to: CthruU

My only birthmark is a smudge on my left elbow that I can't see without a mirror. Having a hard time coming up with a scenario where that could be the death blow.

Maybe the fact you can't see it without a mirror is a sign to watch your back more often to prevent unexpected attack.

As for the mark itself though maybe in todays terms something like tennis elbow/tendonitis or similiar which in days long gone by would likely be undiagnosed and untreatable constantly getting worse from labouring until rendering your arm/s useless making life relatively unsustainable possibly leading to starvation (death) and/or severe poverty. But of course I'm clutching at straws on this one.

Like you stated i also struggle to make any relativety between your mark and the theory.

<< 1   >>

join