It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That Bitcoin....a Buy in a week or less It Needs one more Tiny Drop Lower Then Pounce

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Pounce with all you got! Gold may weaken...here next week, but Bitcoin, the crypto with the highest cap...is almost done with a correction wave 5.
I possess the ability to spot the impulse moves and the correction moves. Lordy. Just look at the wave formation in the lower degree moves, the first ones that appear and see if it's a 5 wave move or if it moves in waves of 3. These are for the lower degree moves only. But that's the first ones seen. Bitcoin went up to 11k and then down to 7800. It's up a bit... but falling through 8190 and will reverse to the upside at 8120....somewhere in there. Jump it.....it's the start of wave....thee.....the one to catch.

You can see the 5 waves on a chart....correcting lower. That wave 1 move up....NOTICE the 3 wave moves throughout and not a 5 wave move in sight. I'm telling ya all my secrets.
Bitcoin will never come back this low.....Gold may drop....Silver and the miners may drop.......Get Bit

I have the ability to forecast using ratios of the waves....but all you have to do to forecast is see the lower degree move form 5 waves ....specially when you see a textbook 5 waves.......dude....after seeing the big up move do A B C 3 wave moves coming up out of the hole.......then a down move with 5 waves........boy howdy

Now you are forecasters.....tell you all my secrets.
One could buy now......

Had to let you know......it won't take long to determine...huh! Investing from chart analysis just got easier
Dude.....!
edit on 28-9-2019 by GBP/JPY because: Rex

edit on 28-9-2019 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Also...equities...sell Rosh.... buy Atonement or Kippur...Rosh is in 3 days.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I changed my mind...this wont take 2 days into the week....

It's harmonic Elliott Wave analysis....
edit on 28-9-2019 by GBP/JPY because: Texas trsdfitions

edit on 28-9-2019 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I've been waiting for this to average in.

I'll be buying for the next 2 weeks. My accumulation phase has been extended and I am grateful for it.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 06:27 AM
link   
With Google's recent release of its quantum computing it sounds like RSA encryption is cracked. Being able to factor large primes is the key here. This means that all central banking data is exposed to those with this technology.

Bitcoin took a huge hit with this news. It does use a different encryption cypher but there has been some funny stuff reported going on with the blockchain. While the encryption is solid so is the value. I do not know all the details, but it is worth doing your homework before putting the ranch on the table.

If Bitcoin does fail, then the quantum keys is where the trust is.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

What happens to investors of bitcoin if war breaks out? That is to say if an EMP attack takes place effectively switching of the internet ?

Or

Civil war breaks out and the DS shut down the internet to stop communication between civilians who want to organize uprisings etc, or any other reason the net might go down for extended periods of time.

Are you prepared to personally back your advice ?

Any investment in Internet based currency is risky in the current world climate at the moment in my opinion.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

If civil war breaks out Bitcoin is a safe bet. There are many servers around the world backing up this system. When the lights eventually come back on so will your credit as long as you still have your wallet and keys.

Holding your wallet is a problem, if you have it on a laptop that gets microwaved you are broke. If you have it stored on a server that gets hacked you are broke. If you have a good backup program in place you have a chance.

If civil war breaks out then your paper money is broke as well.

When on the internet Bitcoin works, heaps easier moving a few digits around the world than a ton of gold. It is a trusted system at the pointy end of a hackers honeypot.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev

If civil war breaks out Bitcoin is a safe bet. There are many servers around the world backing up this system. When the lights eventually come back on so will your credit as long as you still have your wallet and keys.

Holding your wallet is a problem, if you have it on a laptop that gets microwaved you are broke. If you have it stored on a server that gets hacked you are broke. If you have a good backup program in place you have a chance.

If civil war breaks out then your paper money is broke as well.

When on the internet Bitcoin works, heaps easier moving a few digits around the world than a ton of gold. It is a trusted system at the pointy end of a hackers honeypot.

Fair enough, makes perfect sense for civil war.

What about international war and that dreaded EMP?

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I'm thinking it may drop a little lower, but not down to the Christmas levels of last year.
Over the next 2 months you should make a good 10%.
edit on 28/9/2019 by UKWO1Phot because: to

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   

What about international war and that dreaded EMP?

You will have bigger issues than your 401K. Stay out of that black rain. You will probably be burning and just want to cool down but you will be dead in three days if you make it that far.

edit on 28-9-2019 by kwakakev because: spelling

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   
In that case just sell GBPJPY! Imho

originally posted by: CthruU

What happens to investors of bitcoin if war breaks out? That is to say if an EMP attack takes place effectively switching of the internet ?

Or

Civil war breaks out and the DS shut down the internet to stop communication between civilians who want to organize uprisings etc, or any other reason the net might go down for extended periods of time.

Any investment in Internet based currency is risky in the current world climate at the moment in my opinion.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   
My buddy Robert Balan has predictive models out the wazzoo....he he....he never mentions war though.....! I'm selling Rosh...he is friggin buying.....by his models

He is selling Gold and talks for pages about why.....bonds and the usdollkar......and plans for the lag in his cgart....his models are the best other than war happening....Me, I say war is seconds away in the Iran arena

originally posted by: CthruU

Or

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I am now minting cardboard coins and currency, act now! Buy low, sell high!

What we need is like 576 more variations of a currency and we'll be set, the dollar better check itself.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Yep, the NSA could control bitcoin....

Bitcoin USD tagged 7900 and now is lifting off.....hit 8300 then a pullback....it has a perfectly formed fractal.....matches the last bear market but this time it's bullish!

originally posted by: eXia7
I am now minting cardboard coins and currency, act now! Buy low, sell high!

What we need is like 576 more variations of a currency and we'll be set, the dollar better check itself.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   
whats the point of saving money in a bank when we get negative interest rates?
Housing market seems to be in a massive bubble.
More debt with no sight of it stopping.
Printing 75 billion dollars a day to keep the banking system alive.

Yeah i think ill grab one or two of them bitcoins just in case

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha
You won't be a fool mate.
Over the years I've acquired 2 houses and many daft cars. Because I left my laptop on constantly.

Obviously that boat has sailed but a good 10% profit per month is easily achievable.

Don't let the naysayers put you off.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Alts are starting to outperform btc on a consistent basis. I think we're setting up for an epic btc/alt rally.

Always hold your bitcoin. But alts are where it's at right now.

$55 ltc and $170 eth with an $8K range on btc = profit significantly over the next 3-6 months.
edit on 9 28 2019 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Alt are a dreamers market.
Bitcoin- gold
Litecoin- silver

The rest are just play money.
Look at what can be spent on the darknet. They are the only crypto with value.

Bitcoin - Litecoin - Monero - Ethereum - zcash - Bitcoincash

The rest are just people playing.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Screw bitcoin watch the world swings in SLV and GLD

Hell straddling GLD Friday would have made you way more in an hour 2 then BTC will make you in 2 months

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Gold went from -16 to +5 back to -10 on Friday

Put/call..

top topics

<<   2 >>

join