It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Claims That Trump Restricted Access To Calls To Putin And Crown Prince Of Saudi's

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: HonorablyTainted
It is all falling down for Trump. I predict impeachment and removal by December 25th. Happy New Year!

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The White House said today that almost every call between President Trump and foreign leaders are "locked down" on an encrypted Top Secret server.

This has been the procedure ever since 2 conversations were leaked, during early 2017.

FYI, here's why CNN ignores this and other important items that support President Trump and America:

CNN IS A DOMESTIC TERRORIST, POSING AS A LEGITIMATE NEWS ORGANIZATION.

MAybe because he has been doing crime with everyone he talks to?

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: HanyManny

originally posted by: carewemust

The White House said today that almost every call between President Trump and foreign leaders are "locked down" on an encrypted Top Secret server.

This has been the procedure ever since 2 conversations were leaked, during early 2017.

FYI, here's why CNN ignores this and other important items that support President Trump and America:

CNN IS A DOMESTIC TERRORIST, POSING AS A LEGITIMATE NEWS ORGANIZATION.

MAybe because he has been doing crime with everyone he talks to?

Nope, quite the opposite as was shown by the Ukraine call.

The reason that he is locking down the phone calls is because of illegal leaks.

You will see

Lolz🤪

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   
It sounds like Trump is putting more and more of his calls into a secrete sever to hide his crimes. When they get the server, this will be big!

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   

It sounds like Trump is putting more and more of his calls into a secrete sever to hide his crimes. When they get the server, this will be big!

The DNC server that somehow got moved to the Ukraine by crowdstrike? You are absolutely correct! That is going to be huge and will answer alot of questions about who is really dirty in D.C......

Lolz🤪

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   

He had to. Too many people like you were in high-government positions. Obviously, a few still are. But not for long!

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   
The federal bureau of prisons has about 150,000 prisoners right not. They have facilities all over the US. Which one will Trump go to? How much will it cost us good Americans to house and feed him, after he has already profited so much from us?

I think taxpayers like me should be angry, that after all his golf trips, and scamming us to have foreigners stay at his hotels, and making the military stay at his hotels, that now we have to pay for his jail bill?

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: carewemust

Thats not going to make a difference. He still made the call, still made the inference of quid pro quo and still withheld millions of dollars in military aid to squeeze his mark.
Should be merely a matter of weeks now.
Oh look, down there, that's the light at the end of a long dark dank and smelly tunnel.

It was a matter of weeks in 2016, 2017, and 2018. Yet I should believe it this time?
SMH

Do you have any concept of how credibility works? When you are consistently wrong for years yet still insist on being right makes you unreliable. So when you sit there and say "any week now" I can't help but wonder if you get this concept at all.

A rational person would eventually look inward if they were consistently wrong looking for the problem. But not leftists. You all continue your march into obscurity without flinching. It's quite interesting to watch the indoctrination and propaganda in action.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I am still amazed at how fast the impeachment is going. What will happen next week? Will we see full articles sent to the Senate? I hear that 40 republicans will vote for removal!

Man, this is nothing like the Mueller investigation. The House is acting quickly, and the Senate is going to confirm!

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   
The president of the Ukraine gave trump permission to release the transcripts. Putin came right out and said no, I would guess that the Saudi leader said the same thing. If their leaders do not want it released, Our government should not release it. I actually do not think that the leader of Ukraine should have said ok, he is taking flack from his opposing party there and regrets saying yes now. His political rivals are twisting things just like the Democrats are doing here.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   

He is not hiding crimes, those calls are classified and the President has to declassify them with colaboration of the other countries leader before they can be released. If our government starts releasing conversations with other countries leaders without their permission, then there will be no countries president ever talking to any US president in the future, it does not matter what political party is in power, the president won't be able to talk to any other countries president.

Don't act like a fool, there are written international laws and policies governing the release of the information in the conversations between countries leaders.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Would we live in a better world if all conversations between our leaders were public? Or do we want to continue with "back room deals" and "secret pacts" that have served us so well in the past?

Asking for:

The causes of WWI
The Causes of WWII

and maybe the causes of WWIII....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join