It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Claims That Trump Restricted Access To Calls To Putin And Crown Prince Of Saudi's

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 12:46 AM
link   
CNN IS CLAIMING THAT THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION RIGOROUSLY RESTRICTED ACCESS TO PHONE CALLS WITH RUSSIAN PRESIDRNT VLADMIR PUTIN AS WELL AS CALLS WITH SAUDI LEADER CROWN PRINCE MOHAMMAD BIN SALMIN

www-m.cnn.com...

www-m.c... nn.com/2019/09/27/politics/white-house-restricted-trump-calls-putin-saudi/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnn.com%2F

I placed two links to the same story two different ways as the last time the kept breaking

They are literally sighting sources labeled as "close to the Whitehouse", "anonymous", and "familiar with the situation" which gives zero substance to whom is giving this information I mean "close to the Whitehouse could literally mean a homeless protester camped out in front of the lawn.

It's blatantly obvious-

(at least to me now that Ive stopped buying into the Left's narrative without reservation)

- that after pushing the Ukraine narrative to the point where Trump actually released the transcript that the Left and their media arm have figured out that they can force out information, information that they could normally never gain access to, by simply plastering fraudulent lies about sensitive subjects such as calls to foreign leaders, it worked with the Ukraine Scandal did it not? They only have to want some information that could be potentially damaging to Trump and his administration, make an accusatory headline without any evidence and then the media and all the brainwashed far leftist's will put on their outrage robes and scream fire until the administration is forced to give out information that would normally be untouchable due to executive priveledge. How much easier could it be for them, next up will be a headline about Trump's tax returns, or a call to Boris about Brexit, how about any correspondence between the Trump administration and William Barr....you get the point I'd hope.

If you buy into this crap than just know your to blame for the current political landscape just as much as Trump is when he says something dickish or everytime AOC puts out another bull# racist divisive statement.

I'm politically homeless andrather it's utter f**cking ridiculous. Thanks, never thought I'd be Hobo.

The Pissed Off Hobo Moderate

edit on 28-9-2019 by HonorablyTainted because: Felt like it.

edit on 9/28/19 by Hefficide because: Repaired all caps thread title

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Pretty sure I've said this before but uh... Politics = bullsnip illusionary control

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: HonorablyTainted

Who is CNN?

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 01:11 AM
link   

The White House said today that almost every call between President Trump and foreign leaders are "locked down" on an encrypted Top Secret server.

This has been the procedure ever since 2 conversations were leaked, during early 2017.

FYI, here's why CNN ignores this and other important items that support President Trump and America:

CNN IS A DOMESTIC TERRORIST, POSING AS A LEGITIMATE NEWS ORGANIZATION.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: HonorablyTainted
CNN IS CLAIMING THAT THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION RIGOROUSLY RESTRICTED ACCESS TO PHONE CALLS WITH RUSSIAN PRESIDRNT VLADMIR PUTIN AS WELL AS CALLS WITH SAUDI LEADER CROWN PRINCE MOHAMMAD BIN SALMIN

www-m.cnn.com...

www-m.c... nn.com/2019/09/27/politics/white-house-restricted-trump-calls-putin-saudi/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnn.com%2F

All I got is that you nailed it on the head. If you can follow it, than Our Intelligence Agencies are garbage.
edit on Sat Sep 28 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: Trimmed massive quote

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 01:29 AM
link   
About damn time somebody uses a secure system without deleting any classified material. 😎

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 01:55 AM
link   
It sounds like a win as CNN is having a dummy spit and getting taken out of the loop of what is really going on.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Isn’t the claim Joe Biden bragged about getting the prosecutor fired to protect his son also based on the same evidence??

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: eXia7

Imho that is a cop out...

That just means you do not actually keep up with politics.. no one who does believes that whole “both sides of the same coin” stuff at all.

Want abortion to be legal or illegal, it matters..

Think climate change is real or a hoax.. it matters..

Think the war on drugs is a good thing or bad?? It matters

Think we should protect/expand social programs or end/cut them??

It matters..

Don’t get me wrong there are a few corporate issues those who politically ideologically disagree are paid offf to play ball.. but not the same thing..

Because one side did not have to be paid off to support that issue.. only the side who ideologically needs to be bribed..

If you want to bribe gays into the military , you don’t have to pay off the democrats.. just the republicans..

If you want to arrest and prosecute every illegal caught in America. You only have to bribe the democrats.. the republicans are already on board..

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

BWAHAHAHA

So what other trump allegations have been proven to be true??

Any of the felonies he has claimed bigwig democrats have committed been prosecuted??

Nope..

Is anyone trump has accused of felonies going to be prosecuted??

Nope..

Well atleast tell me trump has released proof of his claims if he is gonna let people get away with felonies, AGAINST HIM SPECIFICALLY QUITE OFTEN!

Nope...

But trump knows his supporters will believe ANYTHING he says..

“He could shoot someone in Times Square and his sheeple would still support him.”

Paraphrasing of course, but the subject is the same..

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Boy this is fun. So you think this didn't happen because they didn't tell you who their source is?
This is ALL true.
And not only is it true but this guy is bringing down a half a dozen other people with him.
Just because trump says you shouldnt watch CNN or MSNBC . He tells you that so that you dont learn the truth.
Jesus H.... He wants you to believe CNN is fake news.
He totally controls you. How does that feel.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Thats not going to make a difference. He still made the call, still made the inference of quid pro quo and still withheld millions of dollars in military aid to squeeze his mark.
Should be merely a matter of weeks now.
Oh look, down there, that's the light at the end of a long dark dank and smelly tunnel.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

ha ha ha is that right?

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Want abortion to be legal or illegal, it matters
a reply to: JustJohnny

No it doesnt matter.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The White House said today that almost every call between President Trump and foreign leaders are "locked down" on an encrypted Top Secret server.

This has been the procedure ever since 2 conversations were leaked, during early 2017.

So I guess the White House must have considered these two conversations to be particularly embarrassing, yeah?

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Yeah, particularly the one with the Mexican president where he begged him to stop saying Mexico wasn't going to pay for the wall.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

ha ha ha is that right?

I wont bet the house on it, but I have $20 I am happy to throw in. Maybe I am wrong, wont be the first time.

Why would CNN start bitchin about access to presentational phone calls unless it is something they always had? With all the lies CNN has been pushing since 9/11 I would expect some access to the presidential table. Now new procedures are in place for presidential phone calls we get this complaining from CNN?

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Yeah, particularly the one with the Mexican president where he begged him to stop saying Mexico wasn't going to pay for the wall.

I heard Adam Schiff say that he has direct knowledge that the mexican leader prearranged Melania and Donald Trumps wedding so that they could then use Melania as a spy and not have to pay for the wall!

The walls are really starting to close in on Trump now!

It will be a matter of days before he is arrested!

Lolz🤪

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

And how would you know ?

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   

The same can be said about Fox News, however Fox News seems to spread the divide and hate rhetoric much better.

Trump has hanged himself. This may never sink in to Trump's most ravenous supporters. I feel like explaining to Trump's faithful how he messed is more difficult than trying to explain to a 6 year old that the WWF is fake wrestling.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join