It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats are claiming Biden got Ukrainian Attorney dismissed because he was soft on corruption?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I'm having a hard time understanding why Biden would have cared enough?

www.businessinsider.com...

I've seen this from a few different news outlets.

The story is that this attorney was supposedly not investigating his son at all (or there was a case in motion but this attorney was neglecting it.)

... But... I can't see how it is plausible that Biden gets this attorney dismissed, and not to protect his own interests? Since when are Ukraine's internal matters so important to Biden that he would withhold funds to pressure a single corrupt politician to be dismissed............ in a nation chock full of corrupt politicians?

It just doesn't add up.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Biden is toast now that Democrats are starting to lie about what Biden did 😃

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 12:55 AM
link   
True!. I just found some better information on the issue.

thehill.com...

John Solomon did some investigative journalism (And I must say I'm impressed. Ican't remember the last time I ever saw a reporter actually do such a thing!)

He has an official transcript of Shokin, the guy who got fired saying this:
"“The truth is that I was forced out because I was leading a wide-ranging corruption probe into Burisma Holdings, a natural gas firm active in Ukraine and Joe Biden’s son, Hunter Biden, was a member of the Board of Directors,” Shokin testified."

And some interesting internal memos from Bursima, and a few others. It pretty strongly refutes Biden's claim that he just generally thought Shokin was corrupt.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

Democrats are in shock due to so many losses. They can't even see REALITY when it's put right before them.

This has been widely disseminated for 3 days now: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I think the shock and panic and gnashing of teeth is coming from within the white house as they try to deal with this crisis.

Weeks, not months. Weeks.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

It just doesn't add up.

Think about this.

They want to investigate and impeach a President for this without proof.
They want Biden, who admitted on video that he did this, to be President.

That is basically what the Democrat Party is. That is why people are leaving it.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I think the shock and panic and gnashing of teeth is coming from within the white house as they try to deal with this crisis.

Nothing will happen to Trump. He knows what he has to do now.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You are a prime example of whats wrong with the DNC, all they have to do is hold the people in their own party that have been exposed accountable while going after trump and they could make up a ton of ground on republicans.

Instead all you are interested in is protecting your team and getting the evil orange man and his republican toadies.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   
well its from "anon" so take this with a huge grain of salt but hey this is a conspiracy website but this is at least one randoms opinion of what was going on , i have no idea if any of it is credible or even true lol but hey never hurts to put on a tinfoil hat for a few minutes and figured some members far more intelligent then me would be better able to make sense of this randoms claims i.imgur.com... pretty sure were not suposed to quote other message boards but this guy is trying to tie the chaos in syria,to biden to getting more natural gas for Germany and something about an alleged coup attempt in Turkey . like i said take it with a grain of salt but i found it a interesting theory at least

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   
It's all bs. It's time to stand and fight. We can no longer be complacent. I declare war on all of the liberal crap.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Before Biden drops out? I can believe it.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   

How many times have you said this about each bombshell report the media and DNC lied to you about the past three years?

"You just wait! Mueller will cook him! This is the one! Trump and Junior and Jared are all being perp-walked out of the WH in cuffs!"

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I saw this on Agit8chop's thread about the whistleblower complaint.

Here it is.

www.documentcloud.org...

And as you might expect, it contains basically zero information that you couldn't have gotten from just reading the transcript of Trump's phone call.

All second hand information, most of which is now publicly available anyway.

So..... if the dems ever do call him to testify, he'll be the most useless witness ever.

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas
well its from "anon" so take this with a huge grain of salt but hey this is a conspiracy website but this is at least one randoms opinion of what was going on , i have no idea if any of it is credible or even true lol but hey never hurts to put on a tinfoil hat for a few minutes and figured some members far more intelligent then me would be better able to make sense of this randoms claims i.imgur.com... pretty sure were not suposed to quote other message boards but this guy is trying to tie the chaos in syria,to biden to getting more natural gas for Germany and something about an alleged coup attempt in Turkey . like i said take it with a grain of salt but i found it a interesting theory at least

The issue with natural gas and Ukraine is that most of Ukraine's household heating infrastructure is left over from the cold war era.

It was all based on natural gas.

If in any given year, Ukraine is unable to obtain enough natural gas for its very cold winters, people will freeze to death and die.

For this reason, I would say that trying to screw with Ukraine's access to natural gas is very un- humanitarian.

Only a monster would want to do that.

new topics

top topics

join