It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. House Will Have President Trump's Alleged Crimes Ready For Impeachment Votes NLT 10-31-2019.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 12:10 AM
link   
The 'dems' have the same chance of impeaching trump as trump's chances of 'locking up' Hillary for crimes.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I wish I could say something somewhat constructive about this instead of ranting but sorry, I can’t. This Is hands down the most chicken #### display of politics I’ve ever seen in my half a century + time on this planet. I’m seriously pissed the F off at what these lying corrupt hypocritical worthless POS are trying to do. It’s such BS that it’s surreal. Trying to impeach a president for wanting information about a blatant exhibition of corruption from a crooked ex vise president that’s running for president is insanity. They’ve done the same 10 fold for years and they want to claim some kind of moral high ground WTF????

If the citizens of this country allow these clowns to continue taking us down this road to ruin we’re seriously screwed as a country. I’m not sure what we do collectively as a country to stop this nonsense but it needs to end like yesterday.

They could put Jesus on the next ticket and I still wouldn’t vote Democrat.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 12:34 AM
link   
The house dems dont have the votes
The house dems will not get the votes
There is no actual evidence

If they want to give trump a Republican house and Senate in 2020 then call a vote

Undoing the will of the voters WITHOUT evidence is fundamentally unamerican

edit on 28/9/2019 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

IMPORTANT!

Under the Radar, During the 2018 Christmas Holiday period, NANCY PELOSI DRAFTED HOUSE RULE CHANGES...and IMPLEMENTED THEM IN JANUARY 2019 when Democrats took control of the U.S. House of Representatives.

These rule changes will enable Impeachment to be FAST TRACKED by not enabling the House Minority (Republicans) and the Executive Branch (White House/Trump) to have ANY INPUT to the process!

Back in December 2018 CTH noted that significant House rule changes constructed by Nancy Pelosi for the 116th congress seemed specifically geared toward impeachment.

With the House going into a scheduled calendar recess, those rules are now being used to subvert historic processes and construct the articles of impeachment.

A formal vote to initiate an “impeachment inquiry” is not technically required; however, there has always been a full house vote until now.

The reason not to have a House vote is simple: if the formal process was followed the minority (republicans) would have enforceable rights within it.

Without a vote to initiate, the articles of impeachment can be drawn up without any participation by the minority; and without any input from the executive. This was always the plan that was visible in Pelosi’s changed House rules.
More on the Rule Changes and How They Will Be Used: theconservativetreehouse.com...# more-172169

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
So the house gop file an injunction and take it to scotus to make the dems follow precedent.
You do remember congressman green bringing 3 resolutions.
They were tabled.
That IS precedent no matter if pelosi likes it or not.

Or the gop could file their own resolution and force a vote. They could then have the opportunity to explain to the American people what the dems are attempting and make them all vote to start.
That would be hilarious.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Does President Trump have the right to defend himself and present counter-evidence prior to the full-house impeachment vote? If so, he'll be able to boomerang a lot of the accusations right back at specific Democrats.

Sure. He goes under oath. Ut oh..
Oh and no he doesnt get to ask questions or throw accusations back at his accusers. Dont be absurd.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The trial in the senate will focus on the articles of impeachment. Not every grief they have against the left.

I wouldnt be counting on any acquittal. It is not guaranteed because this is a very serious offense.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 06:51 AM
link   

keep telling yourself that.
At least 35 of them would impeach if the vote was private.

we just need for those few to garner the courage they need to do the right thing.
edit on 9282019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 06:55 AM
link   

How can the President present evidence to damage his accusers, and anyone else who may be crooked?

What's stopping him? He has had nearly three years already. What the flip is he waiting for?

Is that the only way he wins? Damaging his accusers? That's pretty pathetic. Too bad he cant win just by being innocent huh?
ha ha ha ha.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

I love it when you guys write out a supposed conversation take both sides and the right always come out on top while the left comes off sounding stupid.

Of course we all know no such conversation actually took place and its all right wing fantasy but I guess get the win any way you can huh?
Even if you have to control both sides of a fictitious conversation to do it. Lol thats just funny to me.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Exactly my first thought.

Every time the Democratic Party has tried to "get Trump" lately, it has backfired and exposed corruption of the DNC.

They are so obssessed with Trump that even the peon masses are waking up and seeing that the one and only real objective of the Democratic Party is power. That they don't care at all about the people, just power and will do anything to get it and maintain it.

I don't care what the polls are saying. Most intelligent people don't answer polls or calls from people they don't know or talk to people they don't know in this day and age of a scam around every corner. That leaves a subculture of people who are too ignorant not to answer calls from unknown numbers or to give information to strangers, the only ones answering polls.

From the change I am seeing on sites like this, people are getting wise to the media propaganda - liberal media is dropping viewers and readers like fly's. Heck even some liberals are seeing it, like Bill Mahr.

"The people" are seeing the Democratic Party is so intent on wallowing in the swamp to maintain power, forgotten the masses except to make outrageous promises they can't keep.

If they go ahead with impeachment and dredge up all of this, then the DNC paying to start all of this with the fake dossier, and Ukraine interfering in the election FOR Hillary, the Ukraine money laundering deals, Uncle Joe and his wandering hands and hair sniffing, it will all be brought to light with a spotlight. It will only expose the DNC for what it has become. Power hungry, angry, and willing to even destroy future President's (someday a Democrat) from ever having a private conversation with any world leader without the leader worrying it will be forced to be make public.

The DNC is screwing themselves with this one big time.

The DNC is ensuring that every future President (even a Dem one) will have sh#! thrown at him/her before they even take the oath of office, it is now a set precedent of acceptable behavior for members of Congress. The DNC is ensuring that no future President (even a Dem) will ever be trusted again by world leaders to have a frank conversation off the record. They have such blind rage that they are screwing even their own future and the future of the country and ignoring their real job, just to maintain the swamp and power.

edit on 9/28/19 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 07:05 AM
link   

They are already over fifty percent to hold these hearings.

(post by mtnshredder removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   

I guess I am not the average person... I actually do know what they have been working on and what is getting passed.
Now if you said you dont know, I'd believe that because you told me you don't read. But dont group the rest of us in with you because you are the anomaly.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

oh my.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

What is Mitch McConnell saying about all this?

Oh thats right... he has remained silent.
And in saying nothing he says a lot.
where are all the republicans defending him? Where are they?

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

This has nothing to do with Americans attention spans.
It has to do with expediently applying the law.
Do you view everything as if its being settled on the playground?

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Riiiiiiight. That way we know who to jump in the dark right?

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Did you click your little red shoes together while you made that chant?

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 07:21 AM
link   

I wouldn't use conservative treehouse to research anything dear. I cringe every time I see you do it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join