It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When will the Silent Majority stop being silent?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Conclusion up front: This political division of our Nation is 100% the fault of the Silent Majority.

The Silent Majority are afraid. They are scared. They do not want conflict.

They are afraid their words would be manipulated by the definition police. They are afraid their actions would be misconstrued in a negative light. They don't want to be disliked by the crazy left. They know if they speak up, they will be singled out, with the Silent Majority remaining silent and not defending them.

There are millions upon millions of Americans that are middle of the road Democrat/Republican/Libertarian. There are only hundreds or of activists and media/reporters. The Silent Majority allows this fringe group to control and steer the Country's narrative. The fringe are absolutely terrified the Silent Majority will rise up and shout. And so they become even more bullish, rabid, and outright crude.

I do not blame the fringe for this situation. I blame you. All of you. Not me, I speak up and out. But I have many colleagues and friends that only speak in private with those they trust. This version of America is on you. Your children will live in a world you allowed. You allowed our country to fall into this crazy basket of hate.

Donald Trump is literally the 'every man.' He has the balls to speak up, like most of you wished you would/could. He goes too far IMHO sometimes. But it has worked, and I applaud him.

At some point the Silent Majority must say enough is enough. They need to demand action. They need to demand accountability. If they don't demand accountability, the crazies will continue to lie and deceive. It's just like dealing with a Hitler Saddam or Jung il. You must show strength, and thus deter their actions.

The solution to our dilemma is very simple. We need leaders to demand accountability, and we need leaders to demand the Silent Majority to speak up and out.

When you start to hear mothers and grandmothers demand accountability of the media, the congress, and the liars that falsely accuse, then you will see a dramatic overnight shift in our politics. I'm talking about demanding the firing of reporters that demonstrably deceive and lie. Demand the impeachment of Congressman that divide us by lying and presenting obviously false narratives.

I'm not fed up with Ocasio Cortez or Adam Schiff. I am fed up with all of you. You allow this. You don't speak out like the minority of crazies do. You allow the false narrative to exist. Shame on you.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   
There has to be a simple slogan or hat or t-shirt that could spur the country into action against this demon that controls our country.

I'm open to ideas.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Maybe some of the silent majority feel there is no hope to fixing it and instead think it's inevitable. If so, it's better it's allowed to run it's course so that we can focus on the "after".

It's a thought.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Shame on me. I did not even mention Academia. We should demand accountability there too.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
Maybe some of the silent majority feel there is no hope to fixing it and instead think it's inevitable. If so, it's better it's allowed to run it's course so that we can focus on the "after".

It's a thought.

That is just like the Silent Majority. Hope Hitler goes away. He won't.
This cancer has been growing since 2010'ish. That's when I noticed a strong emphasis on Equal Opportunity. About 2016, I noticed a trend of people using Equal Opportunity programs to lie and cheat to get their way. It is now completely out of hand. So the political narrative and climate absolutely affects us from my experience.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: FingerMan
The GEC gives academia its orders now. As well as journalism, the media, various NGO's, and utilizes special agents and operators. It was written into law in 2016 and passed by Obama on his way out.

Officially, this countries media takes it orders from the Secretary of the State through this agency. Which means the CIA is running the show still, and everything your getting angry about is all part of the script.

You can find funding for it every year since in the NDAA. Follow the money, and you find where the lies originate from. I think the replacement for the UN will be officiated in 2021 though.

Just wait patiently and divest your toilet paper money into real worth as history unleashes itself. Right now, my community is working just fine despite the theatrics in DC.
edit on 9-27-2019 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Shhhh don't tell anyone; the silent majority are busy contacting their House of Representatives to tell them they are insane. Then the silent majority will vote....

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   

The silent majority are actually dems unwilling to stand up for there corrupt sides agenda in public view as they know that trains long left the station nowadays and now their stuck between a rock and a hard place as they want to be able to walk the streets unembarased by their total lack of the ability to see past their noses.

Their silence may very well be the best thing they could do for us in current situations but their too stupid to realise that.

Careful what you wish for.

As the song goes in relation to the dems " You say it best, when you say nothing at all"

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

That is a point of view. But it is not my experience.
And remember, Donald Trump won the election when every single news outlet had him losing by a wide margin.
The Silent Majority exists, as aptly coined by President Trump. They need to speak out, and not just vote.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   
the silent majority did speak up.

they voted for hillary

3 million more times than for trump.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: FingerMan
There has to be a simple slogan or hat or t-shirt that could spur the country into action against this demon that controls our country.I'm open to ideas.

ATS already owns it as: "Deny Ignorance" but why not use it if it fits those actionable requirements?
edit on 27-9-2019 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormson

they voted for hillary

Hopefully hillary wins the popular vote again in 2020.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   

a reply to: CthruU

And remember, Donald Trump won the election[...]

actually, he won the electoral college.

he lost the voters.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   
The silent majority have been silent for so long
They have been quiet and respectful, no opinions from them
They had their jobs and they made their lives
In silence
They cobbled their way through the bent landscape
They are in between, not knowing, not caring
They will not speak
They've made it this far
They have learned to love to live in the shadows of others

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU

The silent majority are actually dems unwilling to stand up for there corrupt sides agenda in public view as they know that trains long left the station nowadays and now their stuck between a rock and a hard place as they want to be able to walk the streets unembarased by their total lack of the ability to see past their noses.

Their silence may very well be the best thing they could do for us in current situations but their too stupid to realise that.

Careful what you wish for.

As the song goes in relation to the dems " You say it best, when you say nothing at all"

Good song:
m.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

they voted for hillary

Hopefully hillary wins the popular vote again in 2020.

46th time's the charm. lol!

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   

they voted for hillary 3 million more times than for trump.

Nope; sorry...those 3 million were California despots. The silent *Winners* were the unexpected/unanticipated Independent voters.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   
She won California which has a massive population. But being real here, he did not win the heart of the country. I lived in California for 15 years. Now live in Colorado Springs. Have lived all over the world. California does not and should not speak for America. As so eloquently put by the electoral college process.

edit on 27-9-2019 by FingerMan because: He to She

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   

He won California which has a massive population. But being real here, he did not win the heart of the country. I lived in California for 15 years. Now live in Colorado Springs. Have lived all over the world. California does not and should not speak for America. As so eloquently put by the electoral college process.

I think your he's should be she's in that post.

But, you're from california, I'm sure it's hard to tell there....

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   
The "silent majority"... we are in flyover country.

We deal with supporting our families, first and foremost. We aren't the spoiled society children, playing ANTIFA games so we can appear more "woke". We have "real life" to deal with. That will not change... unless the government crosses the line. Do not mess, with our Constitutional rights... it's that simple.

If the left were to win 2020, and institute the policies they are promising... things could get very ugly.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join