It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How the Deep State Rigged the Whistleblower Complaint Form

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: shooterbrody

Well damn, I guess all that bloviating about indictments and "lock her up" was just a bunch of hot air all along. You never cared about criminals being thrown in jail, you just ACTED like you did! Makes sense, I guess. 不

No source just more of your bs spew.
Tlb
Run away little doggie

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   

I don't need a source, everyone who has followed your posts knows it's true, even yourself. I could probably find a source if I looked long enough but I'm not that worried about it because we all already know you're in denial anyways.

I'll give you that perceived win though. You need it at this point seeing as all the people Trump promised would be in jail are still free. 不
edit on 9/28/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Just continue with the lies broski
BAMN right?

Tlb

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   

So you weren't calling for Hillary to be locked up?

You're a worse liar than I thought. I guess you put your "stamp" on that hypocrisy. 不

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

So you weren't calling for Hillary to be locked up?

You're a worse liar than I thought. I guess you put your "stamp" on that hypocrisy. 不

All you do is lie these days.
Worthless
Tlb

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   

So you never called for Hillary to be locked up? I'm confused. First you said I was lying about you wanting her locked up and now you're saying that I'm lying about you NOT wanting her locked up.

Make up your mind old man. 不

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Source your bs
That or run home little doggie

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Looks like the Deep State somehow rigged the Whistleblower forms for submitting a Complaint about anything you think is suspicious going on inside the Intel Community !!!

Just in time for the recent BS Complaint

Sneaky because they suddenly changed the requirements for "First Hand Knowledge" to now allow hearsay (aka 2nd hand or worse) !!

The forms with changes are actually up on the ICIG website too !!

Planned in advance and I bet Trump knew it and saw the onslaught coming. Explains why "responses" were fast and accurate.

不不不

3. I know about the information I am disclosing here and:
I have direct and personal knowledge
I heard about it from others.

Intel Community Secretly Gutted Requirement Of First-Hand Whistleblower Knowledge

Between May 2018 and August 2019, the intelligence community secretly eliminated a requirement that whistleblowers provide direct, first-hand knowledge of alleged wrongdoings. This raises questions about the intelligence communitys behavior regarding the August submission of a whistleblower complaint against President Donald Trump. The new complaint document no longer requires potential whistleblowers who wish to have their concerns expedited to Congress to have direct, first-hand knowledge of the alleged wrongdoing that they are reporting.

The brand new version of the whistleblower complaint form, which was not made public until after the transcript of Trumps July 25 phone call with the Ukrainian president Volodymyr Zelensky and the complaint addressed to Congress were made public, eliminates the first-hand knowledge requirement and allows employees to file whistleblower complaints even if they have zero direct knowledge of underlying evidence and only heard about [wrongdoing] from others.

the newly revised Disclosure of Urgent Concern form

S L I C K and D I R T Y

Looks like they have been planning this for a while.
All because they can't win at the ballot box.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 03:04 AM
link   
So instead of 1st hand knowledge, dems now can say they heard it from their cousins roommate who works for trump towers.

Do the Democrats heat how stupid they sound.

The other week it was this stupidity....joe Biden possibly got his son a high paying job through pay for play, Biden then threatened to withhold money if his demands about a prosecutor were met.

trump wants this investigated....

Trump is wrong. Dont even discuss Biden?

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

So instead of 1st hand knowledge, dems now can say they heard it from their cousins roommate who works for trump towers.

It appears at this point, the only way for them to be able to continue "the investigation".
That second hand info is going to come back to bite them, as it is illegal to share that with those with no need to know.
Spreading rumors is not covered in "need to know".

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

They can now cite a retweet too

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join