It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How the Deep State Rigged the Whistleblower Complaint Form

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Looks like the Deep State somehow rigged the Whistleblower forms for submitting a Complaint about anything you think is suspicious going on inside the Intel Community !!!

Just in time for the recent BS Complaint 😎

Sneaky because they suddenly changed the requirements for "First Hand Knowledge" to now allow hearsay (aka 2nd hand or worse) !!

The forms with changes are actually up on the ICIG website too !!

Planned in advance and I bet Trump knew it and saw the onslaught coming. Explains why "responses" were fast and accurate.

🤣🤣🤣

3. I know about the information I am disclosing here and:
☐ I have direct and personal knowledge
☐ I heard about it from others.

Intel Community Secretly Gutted Requirement Of First-Hand Whistleblower Knowledge

Between May 2018 and August 2019, the intelligence community secretly eliminated a requirement that whistleblowers provide direct, first-hand knowledge of alleged wrongdoings. This raises questions about the intelligence community’s behavior regarding the August submission of a whistleblower complaint against President Donald Trump. The new complaint document no longer requires potential whistleblowers who wish to have their concerns expedited to Congress to have direct, first-hand knowledge of the alleged wrongdoing that they are reporting.

The brand new version of the whistleblower complaint form, which was not made public until after the transcript of Trump’s July 25 phone call with the Ukrainian president Volodymyr Zelensky and the complaint addressed to Congress were made public, eliminates the first-hand knowledge requirement and allows employees to file whistleblower complaints even if they have zero direct knowledge of underlying evidence and only “heard about [wrongdoing] from others.”

the newly revised “Disclosure of Urgent Concern” form

S L I C K and D I R T Y

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Ah, the old "the Dems did it" argument. Classic.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   
The real question here is — when was the EXACT date the form was changed?

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

NOTHING TO SEE HERE...Totally normal... The dumbocrat followers CANNOT process this. Understand that. Orange Man BAD!!!

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   

That has got to be the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   
If this is true, I would not want to be the next Republican President of the United Sates.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Hope the dems realize that this is setting the precedent for the republicans to return the favor if by some horrible mistake Trump doesn't get reelected.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321

Hope the dems realize that this is setting the precedent for the republicans to return the favor if by some horrible mistake Trump doesn't get reelected.

Totally agree with you.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   
How convenient that archive dot org has five captures of this file - all today.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Each FAIL for them is bigger than the last. In a way its sad seeing Democrats deteriorating so dramatically.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   
No it's not, I hope they turn on each other and slaughter the party in front of everyone so we as a nation can see what to never, ever allow to happen again.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten
No it's not, I hope they turn on each other and slaughter the party in front of everyone so we as a nation can see what to never, ever allow to happen again.

The ramifications of this, are a lot greater than what you think.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   
This is just crazy how desperate these freaks are

What in the world is going on 😂

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   
In keeping with the US constitution, the Trump administration could now use military force and burn down the CIA and scrap it all for national security damage that it is doing and attempting to do.

He would have the support of more than 50% of the population from what I have seen lately.

Make some heads roll, it's long past a civil solution.

Remember these hypocrites when they thought Hillary had won saying Trump must respect and honor the election results, and that nonsense went on for a few days as well as being in most every associated press rag in the country.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   
We all know that both sides change the rules just in time to be convenient for whatever reason they need said rule change.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: JHumm

Except in this case no rule was changed. A form was.

And it is not required that form be used to file a complaint. The whistleblower submitted a letter addressed to the Intelligence Committees of the House and Senate. That's all it takes.

There's another thread about this:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 9/27/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Ah, the old "the Dems did it" argument. Classic.

Are the dems the dead horse trump is beating the crap out of?

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: JHumm

Except in this case no rule was changed. A form was.

And it is not required that form be used to file a complaint. The whistleblower submitted a letter addressed to the Intelligence Committees of the House and Senate. That's all it takes.

There's another thread about this:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Any revision to any type of form especially government forms is by it's own definition, A rule change. Your political bias is showing again.

REVISIONS = CHANGES
Procedural changes are the same as RULES.
No rule change? No need for any revision.
edit on 27-9-2019 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Any revision to any type of form especially government forms is by it's own definition, A rule change.

By what own's definition? A form is a piece paper (or the electronic version there of).
edit on 9/27/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   
This means that I can read the news and whistle blow on a 2nd hand source. In the end this will backfire on Dems, they never expected Trump to release the transcripts.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join