It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News - Biden Corruption Confirmed - The Real Ukraine Scandal

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   
The prosecuting attorney Victor Shokin targeted by Presidential hopeful within the DNC Primary Joe Biden and later forced to resign at the behest of President Petro Poroshenko speaks out in an interview with John Solomon. Solomon is currently with The Hill but also previously The Washington Post,The Washington Times and also has appeared on many newscasts as a conservative political commentator.

According to Shokin he was specifically targeted repeatedly by the US Presidential administration and then Vice President Joe Biden for his investigation into the Gas Company Burisma whom Biden's son was a member of the board for. He was repeatedly pressured by the administration and Biden to cease his anti-corruption investigation into the companies below board practices and even has documentation to validate his testimony. When Shokin refused to relent, the US Administration and Biden then began to pressure the President of Ukraine Poroshenko to force Shokin to stop or resign otherwise they would not release over a billion in funds in aid to Ukraine which at the time Ukraine desperately needed. Eventually the President had no choice but to ask Shokin to resign willingly, the President spoke to Shokin directly about the resignation and stated that it would be an act of absolute patriotism to resign as it was for the greater good of the country to receive the aid rather than pursue the obvious corruption within the system.
These statements having been corroborated by documentation from the US embassy and being first hand accounts by the primary target of the harassment carry more than enough validity to securely prove that Joe Biden sought to use his influence against Shokin and the Ukrainians, our allies government, at the cost of its Ukranian citizens to protect his son and the company he was working for. This is disgraceful and we can absolutely never trust Biden in a place of such power again, he wasn't even the President at the time and we see how he utilized the power he did have then, imagine if he was the President.

This is a perfect example of the type of corruption we can expect from any of primary runners being pushed by the establishment side of the DNC, the only real person Democrats have to vote for with any real experience and ethics is Tulsi, yet we all know she will never be allowed to rise. I don't care for her domestic policies myself, but with her respectable position in regards to foreign policy she would never allow for something such as this to occur.

Message To The DNC
Give Tulsi a chance or give another vote to President Trump, not to mention see another moderate #WalkAway

Link To Article By The Hill - John Solomon

thehill.com... paign/463307-solomon-these-once-secret-memos-cast-doubt-on-joe-bidens-ukraine-story
edit on 27-9-2019 by HonorablyTainted because: Typo

- Disclosure Update -

I am officially withdrawing my support of Tulsi Gabbard. Within five minutes of writing this post I receive a notification for this

Tulsi Turns And Backs Trump Impeachment

www.foxnews.com...

Damn it.
Well here's your medal for stupidest move Tulsi

Thanks for making me look like an idiot.....
edit on 27-9-2019 by HonorablyTainted because: Because Tulsi just pissed me off and lost my repsect

edit on 27-9-2019 by HonorablyTainted because: Broken Link Replacement

FOX CHANGED THE ARTICLE NAME AND BROKE THE LINK NEW LINK IS WORKING
edit on 27-9-2019 by HonorablyTainted because: Broken Link Replacement

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: HonorablyTainted

Your link does not work and I see nothing confirmed.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Why do you like Tulsi when she is a die-hard far left extremist progressive?

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

The link works, you should see the "hill.com" portion highlighted in blue, give it a click. I just used it to navigate to the original article myself so it does indeed work. If you want to see the proof than take the time to go read the original source material, I only have a brief summary. The Hill is a respectable publisher, and Solomon does good work for the most part, check it out. Try not use a partisan lens when you do it.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Perfect timing for some but not so much for others.

Guess it'll be like 402 days of Christmas where we get one gift every day until the big day. Well, one bad gift one day, one good gift the next, then another bad... then another good...

I would almost say it feels scripted

edit on 27-9-2019 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   

As stated I don't like her domestic policy, I honestly dont think now is the right time for her to be running either. What I really wish had happened is that Trump would've offered her the National Security position as it would've have tempered her hard line progressive stances being surrounded by a conservative colleagues and it would've made Trump look spectacular. The main reason I bring up Tulsi is simply because out of what the Democrats have to offer, she is the best.
edit on 27-9-2019 by HonorablyTainted because: B

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Here’s John Solomon document dump . The Shokin statement is first and it’s dated September 4, 2019 .

I can’t call it confirmation at this point but it’s definitely another story heard.

Documents

edit on 27-9-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   

edit on 27-9-2019 by HonorablyTainted because: Double

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Fix your link.
I won't even read your post until you fix your link.
edit on 27-9-2019 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Russian troll bots favour her, Moscow possibly views her as the easiest opponent for trump with her quirky historical LGBT comments? Historically Bernie was the Russian waifu.
trump supporters love of Russian troll bots is probably the answer as to why she is favoured by maga hat buyers.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Well I just officially retracted my support of Tulsi Gabbard look back to the original post if you wanna know why, there's an amendment at the bottom of the post.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT
Maybe this is the link...
thehill.com...

if the Dems want a chance to win 2020 they should pick Tulsi.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   
As a conservative I can say the only one who gives me any pause on a run off is Tulsi.

No one else has a chance IMHO.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Wow that is the right link! thehill.com...

I have some reading to do!!!!

The memos raise troubling questions:

1.) If the Ukraine prosecutor’s firing involved only his alleged corruption and ineptitude, why did Burisma's American legal team refer to those allegations as “false information?"

2.) If the firing had nothing to do with the Burisma case, as Biden has adamantly claimed, why would Burisma’s American lawyers contact the replacement prosecutor within hours of the termination and urgently seek a meeting in Ukraine to discuss the case?

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: CraftyArrow

The dEms don’t want a chance to win 2020

That much is obvious

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: contextual

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Russian troll bots favour her, Moscow possibly views her as the easiest opponent for trump with her quirky historical LGBT comments? Historically Bernie was the Russian waifu.
trump supporters love of Russian troll bots is probably the answer as to why she is favoured by maga hat buyers.

Be careful there Sparky there isn't Russians behind every door, LOL. Russia might just want the chaos and division and not care who the actual president is.

edit on 27-9-2019 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Great find! This is HUGE, but only if the proper authorities take ACTION.

Who are the proper authorities?

S&F!

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   
This is where the investigation that matters (US/UKR DOJ) is focusing.

Jump to 1min 15sec to hear Joe Biden bragging about how he had the Ukraine prosecutor fired who had the nerve to investigate his son's $50,000 @ month golden-goose employer. Not from a "grapevine" source, but from the horse's mouth...JOE BIDEN.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

What problem are you having with the link? It works for me on Google chrome browser. I'll put another in from a different site door you but it should work already.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: HonorablyTainted
The prosecuting attorney Victor Shokin targeted by Presidential hopeful within the DNC Primary Joe Biden and later forced to resign at the behest of President Petro Poroshenko speaks out in an interview with John Solomon. Solomon is currently with The Hill but also previously The Washington Post,The Washington Times and also has appeared on many newscasts as a conservative political commentator.

According to Shokin he was specifically targeted repeatedly by the US Presidential administration and then Vice President Joe Biden for his investigation into the Gas Company Burisma whom Biden's son was a member of the board for. He was repeatedly pressured by the administration and Biden to cease his anti-corruption investigation into the companies below board practices and even has documentation to validate his testimony. When Shokin refused to relent, the US Administration and Biden then began to pressure the President of Ukraine Poroshenko to force Shokin to stop or resign otherwise they would not release over a billion in funds in aid to Ukraine which at the time Ukraine desperately needed. Eventually the President had no choice but to ask Shokin to resign willingly, the President spoke to Shokin directly about the resignation and stated that it would be an act of absolute patriotism to resign as it was for the greater good of the country to receive the aid rather than pursue the obvious corruption within the system.
These statements having been corroborated by documentation from the US embassy and being first hand accounts by the primary target of the harassment carry more than enough validity to securely prove that Joe Biden sought to use his influence against Shokin and the Ukrainians, our allies government, at the cost of its Ukranian citizens to protect his son and the company he was working for. This is disgraceful and we can absolutely never trust Biden in a place of such power again, he wasn't even the President at the time and we see how he utilized the power he did have then, imagine if he was the President.

This is a perfect example of the type of corruption we can expect from any of primary runners being pushed by the establishment side of the DNC, the only real person Democrats have to vote for with any real experience and ethics is Tulsi, yet we all know she will never be allowed to rise. I don't care for her domestic policies myself, but with her respectable position in regards to foreign policy she would never allow for something such as this to occur.

Message To The DNC
Give Tulsi a chance or give another vote to President Trump, not to mention see another moderate #WalkAway

Link To Article By The Hill - John Solomon

thehill.com... paign/463307-solomon-these-once-secret-memos-cast-doubt-on-joe-bidens-ukraine-story

- Disclosure Update -

I am officially withdrawing my support of Tulsi Gabbard. Within five minutes of writing this post I receive a notification for this

Tulsi Turns And Backs Trump Impeachment

www.foxnews.com... ent-whistleblower

www.foxnews.com...

Damn it.
Well here's your medal for stupidest move Tulsi

Thanks for making me look like an idiot.....

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join