It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BRIBES & Everyone gets paid': Mexico’s migration networks are thriving despite crackdown

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   
This thread was written and released as an opinion by the writer who wonders why many USA elected representatives and appointed Judges continue to make their own rules as they simply do not follow the US Constitution and The United States Code.

United States Code

The Code of Laws of the United States of America (variously abbreviated to Code of Laws of the United States, United States Code, U.S. Code, U.S.C., or USC) is the official compilation and codification of the general and permanent federal statutes of the United States.

So they just do it the old fashioned way; Bribes! So everyone gets paid. Can we assume that its also the same for some of those US politicians, judges and everyone else who circumvent US law to create sanctuary cities, bash ICE, lie, cheat, steal, manipulate and slam 24 /7 President Trump and continually threaten impeachment for a guy who is trying to uphold the constitution of the United States of America. Hay that is what he was elected for.

President López Obrador says new immigration plan is working, but huge numbers of people still travel north – aided by smugglers’ bribes by Nina Lakhani in La Técnica, Guatemala

Everyone Gets Paid

Mario Rosales is organising travel arrangements for his latest clients, a Honduran woman and her two primary school-aged children hoping to reach the United States. Rosales, 47, a coyote, or people smuggler, sends their photos via WhatsApp to his contact in the Mexican National Immigration Institute (INM) in order to obtain fake identity cards – all part of the family’s travel package, which costs $1,800 per person to traverse about half (1,750km) of the region’s most dangerous migration route.

Just sayin

edit on 27-9-2019 by Waterglass because: typo

edit on 27-9-2019 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

I work with a bunch of illegals, construction and all..

They have told me the Cartels presently charge 8 grand to cross.. up from 6 grand a few years back.

They have also 100% confirmed the fact that increased security just made them stay..

One old timer went back to Mexico for the whole winter and periodically during the fall, spring and summer..

He stopped making the trip back 8 years ago because it was too expensive and much trouble..

If the us offered 10,000 per year work visas EVERYONE here working illegally would pay it and sign up instantly.. better the US than the Cartel anyway to them..

The cartel could rob them..

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Trump should never have threaten President Obrador over the phone to get him to investigate Biden. I think Trump is at fault here. Not President Obrador.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Trump should never have threaten President Obrador over the phone to get him to investigate Biden. I think Trump is at fault here. Not President Obrador.

We're not supposed to discuss drugs here, otherwise I'd ask what you're taking.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Is this bot broken?

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Tekner

Firmware update is needed.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

You need to clean up your act. Your in the wrong thread.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

Some of them do outstanding work

top topics

join