It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Listen: Trump slams whistleblower at private event

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: JAY1980

It sure looks like quid pro quo type corruption. We need the actual audio from the phone call to be public so Trump's name will be cleared.

Some go by innocent until proven guilty

Some go by guilty until proven innocent, which is pretty crappy of people and not at all what the US is supposed to be

Though, it's worst now. Dems seem to go by...

Guilty until... I say otherwise...

Politics has turned into a football game where you often have crazy, psychotic fans. It's no longer about issues. It's about who's team wins... At any and ALL cost. No matter the truth or facts.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   
What's amazing is by the left's view, he is the absolute worst president, vulgar abrasive, yet they have to resort to impeachment and hope it sticks to get rid of him.

I'm still waiting for the stained dress or hints from Deep Throat, cause as been written elsewhere, the House can impeach then the Republican Senate can call a trial and at that trial, Donald J Trump can call whomever he wants to testify under oath and that means any and everybody.

Right now Democrats are just trying to muster public support for impeachment when 60% of the public don't know what it means and would allow Trump to do. Most probably think it means he is forced from office or resigns. Definitely a scorched earth approach but I could see it happening cause he isn't resigning, and it might be the only option if they keep pushing

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Why does trump think Ukraine has any information about Crowdstrike and the DNC server?

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   
THe meeting was held at the UN it was for the staff who accommodated him during this past week while he was there.
A thank you. They expected a quick thanks and maybe a lunch. They got this rant instead.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Why does trump think Ukraine has any information about Crowdstrike and the DNC server?

Because Crowdstrike is a front for Russian spies.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580
You left out the part where he threatened death to the spy.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   

He did nothing of the sort.... There you go twisting words again to suit your own ends.

Threat:
- I'm going to kill you

Not a Threat:
- Spies were executed in the old days

Not a Threat:
- Too bad it's not like the old days when we tried spies for treason and put them in front of a firing squad

If you represent the democratic party.... Ehhh Nuff said

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   

why does it seem this make you nevous Silly?

what do you know that the left has to hide?

are you the leaker or the whisleblower?

(I still love pink)

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

It's the whistle-blower's fault Trump stuck his own foot down his own mouth.

this from the guy that says

I like

AOC
Omar
Talib
ECT
and nothing else

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   
dbl
edit on 27-9-2019 by thedigirati because: dbl

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Are you afraid the Spy will be caught and arrested?

edit on 27-9-2019 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Really I don't understand why Tump doesn't just keep his mouth shut with langue like this.

He just keeps digging his own metaphorical grave with soundbites like this.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Because they do 😎

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   

He never said anything about "death to the spy" !!!!!!!

Somebody's must be getting nervous and jerky at the same time 😎

πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

More of this.
Why is it important to know who the whistleblower is?

Isn't is part of the program that this person remain anonymous?

Does this count as a threat or something? How does the person who is an employee of this man view this video?
Are they worried? Do they laugh it off?
To me trump just has no control over his mouth. I think he likes to sound like a tough guy.
Whether trump meant to threaten the person or just sound tough, he is this persons boss and one wonders if employment might be threatened rather than facing n actual firing squad.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Another day,
Another mud pit trump thread....

No matter which side you are on this matter ya gotta admit it's getting beat to death...

Meanwhile we have been reading about the Clintons crimes since the late nineties but that subject never gets tired does it? LOL.

I get that you dont like reading about this. Its sad.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

What spies? Just stop. It sounds desperate.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   
The "whistle-blower" deserves to be slammed.

It's all gossip and rumor mills.

Unfounded and proven to be untrue.

Not a "whistle-blower" in any sense of the word.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   
'r still where we were 3 years ago a people think if Trumps gone Hillary steps in. And that lets you know how smart people are.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Why is it important to know who the whistleblower is? Isn't is part of the program that this person remain anonymous?
a reply to: Sillyolme

Do you really have to ask?

Think about it this way. What if the leaker added some words in there that Trump didn't say? How do you know the person is credible? How do you know the person isn't Hillary Clinton?

If you're in court for a crime you may or may not have commited, would it be better knowing that the person who 'saw you' is an officer vs a meth addict? Or... Would you take the words of that addict the same as if it were coming from, say... your mom.

It makes ALL the difference. It's believed that the person who 'spied' might actually be someone seated deep within the DNC camp and came out with this alleged (I hate this word!) 'more than just the truth' story to get Trump kicked out of office and or lose the election.... I mean, it IS right before election time and the DNC (at least their own news outlets) believe that Trump WILL win again, no bones about it.

I smell BS and FEAR and it's not coming out of the right.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join