It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How far is the Left willing to go..

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

do you have ANY evidence that this is not accurate account of the conversation?

not that you have standards but what standard do you use?

are you willing to set a standard they we all can agree on before hand? and Stick to it?

or is OMB your only standard?

I honestly want to know.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Oraculi

And, he paved the way for a female president finally. Not necessarily Warren, but without Trump a female president in America would have been much, much more difficult. He turned the women of America against him so much that a female president is very much a possibility now. We can finally catch up to the rest of the civilized world that has had female presidents and prime ministers for decades.

What is this obsession with having a woman president. I just want a good leader that will do right by the US citizens whether that is a man or woman. Identity politics is the biggest issue we face today because we're more concerned of the optics of things instead of its effectiveness.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Stealu1two

In that case you should know the difference between the two yet you call it a transcript in your OP even though it clearly states it's a memorandum on the document , you read what you want to read.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody
Hey! that's close to where I used to live!
Wow!

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: o0oTOPCATo0o
Hey! that's close to where I used to live!
Wow!

a back alley by a dumpster?

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

do you have ANY evidence that this is not accurate account of the conversation?

Why didn't he didn't release the unredacted transcript that he said he would ?

not that you have standards but what standard do you use?

Of course , typical of the type comment I've come to expect here.

are you willing to set a standard they we all can agree on before hand? and Stick to it?

Yeah , do what you say you will do.

or is OMB your only standard?

OBM ? ,is TDS old news now.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Because it is a transcript of the call written in a memorandum format.. as per the protocol.. You are the one saying its not official cause its a memo.. your argument falls flat as per the norm..

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   

do you have evidence more than what was shown? not supposition, facts?

this is the offcial record of the United States.

Do you have records that dispute the record of the United States?

I would really like to see what you have that disputes the record of the unites states.

Until you do, this is factual.

Even Pelosi and Schiff agree with this.
edit on 27-9-2019 by thedigirati because: mispelling spell.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Haha, no.
Looks like that is either behind the movie theater, or one of the shopping plaza's in the town just east of where I grew up.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   

edit on 27-9-2019 by o0oTOPCATo0o because: (no reason given)

Why didn't he didn't release the unredacted transcript that he said he would ?

There is none.
From what I've seen, this is as close as it gets.
WaPo Article

White House conversations have not been recorded since the mid-1970s, when President Richard Nixon scandalized the practice, said Laurence Pfeiffer, a senior director of the White House Situation Room during the Obama administration. Memcons are instead created by a team of note-takers, initially, who contemporaneously record, by hand and on computers, what the president and the other party say. The note-takers are duty officers — nonpartisan career staff with military or national security experience — whose job it is to monitor the Situation Room around the clock.

edit on 27-9-2019 by o0oTOPCATo0o because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Stealu1two

Here is the real question, if trump is the target of a witch hunt, and the democrats are the real criminals, Then why is it only trumps people being prosecuted???

Trump ran EVERYTHING in the federal government for the first 2 years and runs every branch of federal law enforcement now..

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stealu1two
Its a simple question.. but the answer is verNo future POTUS will be able try and complete any type of diplomacy over the phone.. let alone in person as they will not be able to trust anyone

I agree. No one would ever go into government if corruption....diplomacy-wink-wink was a criminal offense!

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

do you have evidence more than what was shown? not supposition, facts?

The call lasted 30 minutes , the memorandum is 5 pages , what do you think.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

I don't believe its a witch hunt, I think there are a lot of individuals that are scared that he will say or do something that will hurt them not the US. IMO politicians only care about themselves and how much they can milk the American people for.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
They are willing to fight until the very last of them has fallen on their sword and is no more.

OMG!!! We must ban swords..

They are more than this, however, Ahbaster.. they are willing to let every single citizen of your country, fall on their sword first. They will lie, misdirect the truth, confiscate ability to render a situation in terms not of their own making, basically just hold reality to ransom.

They said it themselves... by any means necessary. They are actively participating in political guerrilla warfare. And not very good at it, but good enough that the majority of citizens stuck in their kardashian reality will not bother to engage their logical brains and think for themselves.

You can lead a voter to the truth, but you cannot make him think.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: gallop

The evidence suggests that isn't true.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

The evidence suggests that isn't true.

Oo

How many times must the left be shown exactly how the truth has been manipulated to make it a lie just for them to ignore it, rally against it and scream about it?

It appears for every lie told by the likes of CNN, there is a truth, which no matter how steadfast, is just simply ignored.

I believe it's absolutely true... you can show them time and time again just how things really are, and they refuse to accept it.. they prefer to follow the false narrative and double down. Mules on a cliff, led by a dangling carrot.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Watch this.
Let it soak in.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Couldn't that easily be said about the Right ?

Tribalism only lets you filter what is good for your tribe , negative reports / opinions are all the work of the other side.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   

From what I hear, the transcript that Schiff read out loud is the real transcript and the memorandum is fake

...You know what I mean? I hear what you want. I have a favor I want from you though. And I’m going to say this only seven times, so you better listen good. I want you to make up dirt on my political opponent, understand? Lots of dirt, on this and on that. I’m going to put you in touch with people, and not just any people...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join