It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting yourself in the foot.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Sorry, it is late in my part of the world and the drinks got the best of me.. So I decided to post. An American abroad.

1. Foreign influence on any election. I guess you can’t let any illegal migrant vote or politicians can’t encourage any foreigners to come to the US with the intent to vote before citizenship. ( Or dead voters, they have a new passport and citizenship.) Under federal law, campaigns are barred from accepting or soliciting a “thing of value” from foreign nationals or governments in connection with an election. I think that politicians that favor illegal immigrant voting is soliciting.

www.opensecrets.org...

www.washingtontimes.com...

2. Electoral college should be popular election? I guess no state reps (Or maybe one or two) and make the 10th amendment almost absolute. Maybe some people don't get the understanding/connection why the founder fathers thought through the idea of country, state, population and mob rule.

3. Because of Cali. we have a dem. controlled house of reps. Without state reps or Cali, republicans would be in control. Republicans would win the popular vote and the house. I don’t want one state to decide for those in a state with a total different ideology in whole.

4. I am not a republican.

5. Maybe Joe Buying Time situation was used by the Dems. to get the Don impeached and him (Joe) out of the race. (sacrificial lamb) After, Joe would maybe support a Dem. more inline with the stupidity of their party and get the minority votes they need. (from the south)

6. I also read that maybe there are a lot of Rep. Senators willing to vote for impeachment. Maybe because if Don is out, Mike Pence would be an easy target and one of the Rep. traitors could have a chance to be the next president to be harassed.

7. The Dems. must understand the they are setting the US up for more internal bickering and more tit for tat crap that cost tax payers millions.

It seems many politicians (both sides) are out for the blood and it doesn’t seem they have thought it through.

Shooting yourself in the foot.

edit on 27-9-2019 by BlackOops because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackOops

Maybe Joe Buying Time situation was used by the Dems. to get the Don impeached and him (Joe) out of the race. (sacrificial lamb) After, Joe would maybe support a Dem. more inline with the stupidity of their party and get the minority votes they need. (from the south)

While I don't agree with you about the stupidity of the Democrats platform this is something I have thought about as well.

It makes sense to take out Donald Trump and Joe Biden in one swoop. It's a valid idea.

. The Dems. must understand the they are setting the US up for more internal bickering and more tit for tat crap that cost tax payers millions.

That's the way of the nation now. If you want to be angry about that, you should be angry at the person who through his attitude and refusal to compromise made it that way. There's no going back at this point. Trumps attitude of win at all costs has changed the political landscape of this country forever.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Maybe broad brush..........I have no hard feelings against voting Americans from any party, however, I have hard feelings against the people voted into office and are doing too much for themselves and not their constituents. ( I hop i spellled thaat wright). Even Don... Gas Bag.... But if I vote next election.... It might have to vote for him

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

While I don't agree with you about the stupidity of the Democrats platform this is something I have thought about as well.

What platform?

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   
WHEN IT COMES TO POLITICIANS...
Be sure to insert FOOT IN MOUTH
Before SHOOTING SELF IN FOOT

ganjoa

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander

What platform?

Hate. Didn’t you get the memo?

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

originally posted by: drewlander

What platform?

Hate. Didn’t you get the memo?

You must of got the edited version.

My memo was similiar just more accurate possibly as it read -

Unconditional Hate, smear campaigns and murder.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ganjoa

ganjoa

Nobody is better at shoving his own foot down his throat so hard it hurts than Trump!

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

ganjoa

Nobody is better at shoving his own foot down his throat so hard it hurts than Trump!

THIS IS NOT THE MUDPIT

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

ganjoa

It's probably the bone spurs causing the pain.

ganjoa

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackOops
a reply to: underwerks

Maybe broad brush..........I have no hard feelings against voting Americans from any party, however, I have hard feelings against the people voted into office and are doing too much for themselves and not their constituents. ( I hop i spellled thaat wright). Even Don... Gas Bag.... But if I vote next election.... It might have to vote for him

Care to link deals that have personally profited Trump?

How much money do the Clinton's get just for talking in front of people? How much has obama made?

You guys are dumb and it shows with every comment.

new topics

top topics

join