It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"This is a coverup"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

Does the president have the right to confront his accuser in a situation like this? I have no idea how impeachment hearings go, no clue if you have the same rights as in criminal trials. Would love to see the accuser questioning ed tho5.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

originally posted by: hyperlexic
a reply to: Wayfarer
So does the prosecuter saying he was fired for investigating Bidens son and the Ukraine president saying he wasnt pressured at all mean they are both now Trump lackys? And are lying for Trump?

I am loathe to repeat myself but there just aren't a lot of folks positing the facts.

The prosecutor did not say that (or at the very least there is no record of the prosecutor saying that). There are a variety of fake quotes floating around (many having popped up in the last day or so).

WAIT....you are just dismissing this sworn (notorized) government affidavit of the prosecutor from John Solomon as "fake"?
www.scribd.com...

Please explain WHY you think it is fake.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
watch out
he will tell you 7 times why it is a fake

link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

we had 3 safes is our "safe" room one for classified, one for confidential noforn and Top Secret ( this safe was mostly empty )

sometimes confidential noforn ( no foreign distrubution) would get upgraded to TS for a specific time (usually for "training")

it was supposed to be moved from one safe to the other with in 24 hours of classfication changes, (24 hours for upgrade, 48 hours for downgrades and 76 hours for declass.)

we usually had it done it minutes but I had to "clear the room" everytinmg I opened the TS safe, My cohorts did not have TS clerance and hated me (LOL) when I would kick them out. (even my boss the Cpl)

My platon hated me because everytine they would walk past my door I was reading a book, "we never see you working"

"Correct, if you see me doing my job, I'm not doing my job".....

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

So does the prosecuter saying he was fired for investigating Bidens son and the Ukraine president saying he wasnt pressured at all mean they are both now Trump lackys? And are lying for Trump?

I am loathe to repeat myself but there just aren't a lot of folks positing the facts.

The prosecutor did not say that (or at the very least there is no record of the prosecutor saying that). There are a variety of fake quotes floating around (many having popped up in the last day or so).

Because it destroys their argument.

WAIT....you are just dismissing this sworn (notorized) government affidavit of the prosecutor from John Solomon as "fake"?
www.scribd.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   

www.scribd.com...

Vitaly Kasko, Shokin's Deputy, disagrees

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
watch out

Good.
I've got some time...I'll wait.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   

watch out

Actually I gave up the path of Nurgle long ago. I follow the eightfold path now.

Join us.
edit on 39am19famFri, 27 Sep 2019 11:16:51 -0500America/ChicagoFri, 27 Sep 2019 11:16:51 -0500 by Wayfarer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   

www.scribd.com...

Your article was from 5 months ago. Please address the recently released SWORN and notorized testimony by Shokin HIMSELF.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   

...when you've got enough support it becomes a crime...

That's not how this works, that's not how any of this works...at all.

We have written statutes for a reason. Otherwise we might just as well declare the republic dissolved and go full on bananas.

If 'crimes' are to be determine on the basis of, "enough support," i.e. the opinion of the majority without being specifically spelled out, we are doomed.
edit on 27-9-2019 by jadedANDcynical because: Fat fingers

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   

www.scribd.com...

Your article was from 5 months ago. Please address the recently released SWORN and notorized testimony by Shokin HIMSELF.

What is there to address? Shokin is saying one thing, and his deputy is saying another.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: cognizant420

Does the president have the right to confront his accuser in a situation like this? I have no idea how impeachment hearings go, no clue if you have the same rights as in criminal trials. Would love to see the accuser questioning ed tho5.

I'm not sure there's anything to confront. Someone who admits they had no first hand knowledge says they "heard" something and were "concerned". Okay. Well, you heard from the principals. You read the transcript. You read the complaint.

So what?

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   

www.scribd.com...

What is there to address? Shokin is saying one thing, and his deputy is saying another.

...and which one was under oath?

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

...when you've got enough support it becomes a crime...

That's not how thos works, that's not how any of this works...at all.

We have written statutes for a reason. Otherwise we might just as well declare the republic dissolved and go full on bananas.

If 'crimes' are to be determine on the basis of, "enough support," i.e. the opinion of the majority without being specifically spelled out, we are doomed.

I actually agree with your last bit there. Its pretty ugly that 'crime' is going to be determined by a bunch of Senators. As you suspect, you can imagine that a senate full of Democrats would vote 'CRIME', and the current senate majority of Republicans will vote, 'No CRIME'. In this case, its less about the specifics and more about how many folks are on your side when the vote comes up.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   

www.scribd.com...

...and which one was under oath?

This is not the gotcha you imagine. Are you saying nobody has ever lied under oath?

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

originally posted by: cognizant420

I'm not sure there's anything to confront. Someone who admits they had no first hand knowledge says they "heard" something and were "concerned". Okay. Well, you heard from the principals. You read the transcript. You read the complaint.

So what?

The subtext is folks wish Trump could find out who the whistleblower is so he could in an informal fashion tell his supporters that whistleblowers like that shouldn't be allowed to live *wink wink

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   

So any testimony or information that supports the president is a lie and any that denigrates him or his position must be taken at face value?

The confirmation bias is strong with this one.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Does it really matter if they heard the actual phone call...

*not sure if serious*

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   

watch out

Actually I gave up the path of Nurgle long ago. I follow the eightfold path now.

Join us.

"I hear what you want. I have a favor I want from you, though and I'm gonna say this only seven times, so you better listen good,"

more along the lines of what I was thinking

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

So any testimony or information that supports the president is a lie and any that denigrates him or his position must be taken at face value?

Not at all. Where did I give you that impression?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join