It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"This is a coverup"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: shooterbrody

That's 90% of the dems.

so then vote
seems pretty simple
quit beating around the bush and vote

that or you are all full of crap

My money is on "full of crap".

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   

It's not looking that way bubba.

your perspective is askew
that has been established many many times

you know like do you really need real evidence.....

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Apparently not.
They were found CREDIBLE..... you do know what that word means right?

I know you do.
You can attack the credibility of the whistleblower all you want. I expect nothing less from this crowd.

But...

Its kind of sad to see you guys yelling from under the bed about the non-existent monster in the closet.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   

a reply to: Krakatoa

Apparently not.
They were found CREDIBLE..... you do know what that word means right?

I know you do.
You can attack the credibility of the whistleblower all you want. I expect nothing less from this crowd.

But...

Its kind of sad to see you guys yelling from under the bed about the non-existent monster in the closet.

I bet I could find folks here that would find my claim about you "credible" too. Wanna try? What do you have to lose?

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer
Golly its weird then how even Republican lawyers and legal experts are saying Trump is proper #ed.

why then has there been no floor vote to actually begin impeachment?

weird right?

Not weird at all. The relevant committee's will dig into the details first (as is expected).

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Golly its weird then how even Republican lawyers and legal experts are saying Trump is proper #ed.

weird right?

Not weird at all. The relevant committee's will dig into the details first (as is expected).

After their more important vacation though. Seems impeaching a traitorous president is less important than taking a personal vacation.

Yeah, they are acting like it's a serious matter. Please.....don't pee on my head and tell me its raining.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Says the person who doesn't understand a rhetorical statement when they read one.

Please ...

The evidence that he intended to cover this whole thing up under the guise of executive privilege classified information when it clearly was personal and had nothing to do with his duties as president is glaring.

I am not surprised that you guys are ignoring it.

Did you see where I said FOX was covering the very serious subject of dating in elementary schools and its effects on the classroom while the rest of the world covered trumps impending impeachment this morning at six?
Talk about keeping your head in the sand. Guess thats where you are taking your cue.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   

weird right?

mkay

let me know when the dems have the stones to vote
you know the courage to act on their convictions and all.....

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

weird right?

After their more important vacation though. Seems impeaching a traitorous president is less important than taking a personal vacation.

Yeah, they are acting like it's a serious matter. Please.....don't pee on my head and tell me its raining.

Vacation? That's the first I've heard of it. Pray-tell where you got that info?

edit: Found it

Looks like they're canceling vacation since its just that important....
edit on 39am19famFri, 27 Sep 2019 09:37:28 -0500America/ChicagoFri, 27 Sep 2019 09:37:28 -0500 by Wayfarer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   

weird right?

mkay

Well I mean you and I have already discussed before how once it moves out of the House its dead in the Senate, so tactically it doesn't make sense for the Dems to rush it only so the Republicans can kill it and sweep it under the rug quickly. I'm pretty sure the goal will be to drag it out as long as possible (right up till the next election).

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Says the person who doesn't understand a rhetorical statement when they read one.

Please ...

The evidence that he intended to cover this whole thing up under the guise of executive privilege classified information when it clearly was personal and had nothing to do with his duties as president is glaring.

I am not surprised that you guys are ignoring it.

Did you see where I said FOX was covering the very serious subject of dating in elementary schools and its effects on the classroom while the rest of the world covered trumps impending impeachment this morning at six?
Talk about keeping your head in the sand. Guess thats where you are taking your cue.

as the ultimate classification authority he can classify whatever he wants however he wants
power of the potus
sorry you dont understand that
www.npr.org...
when the doj says no charges good luck inventing such

as to fox news
I really dont watch much of it
funny it seems you have now switched tho

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   

weird right?

mkay

Well I mean you and I have already discussed before how once it moves out of the House its dead in the Senate, so tactically it doesn't make sense for the Dems to rush it only so the Republicans can kill it and sweep it under the rug quickly. I'm pretty sure the goal will be to drag it out as long as possible (right up till the next election).

so then this is in no way a search for justice by the dems
just a political stunt?
ok
I buy that

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

That's 90% of the dems.

so then vote
seems pretty simple
quit beating around the bush and vote

that or you are all full of crap

My money is on "full of crap".

i agree
tho I will change my mind if the dems find the stones to actually have a floor vote to start impeachment

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Ummm...since when is hearsay evidence admissible...anywhere...?

Since when is disgruntled rumormongering...considered evidence...?

YouSir

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir
a reply to: Sillyolme

Ummm...since when is hearsay evidence admissible...anywhere...?

Since when is disgruntled rumormongering...considered evidence...?

YouSir

since joe and mika told her so

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   
So I guess I missed it...

Can anyone tell me why the CIA had a plant in the white House?

link   

link   

In the
Deny
Distract
Divert
Attack
modus operandi list this falls squarely under attack.

No surprise.
Now trump is insinuating that there may not be a whistleblower at all and that its all made up.
We are back up at the top of the list again.

Its not up to Trump to find out what happened its up to the committee to show why he should be impeached the onus is on them and so far its second hand weaksauce. And you would think and say the same if the target was someone on the left.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

they got plants everywhere
who ever was running this one exposed them stupidly

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   

weird right?

mkay

so then this is in no way a search for justice by the dems
just a political stunt?
ok
I buy that

Well its subjective. I and many (if not most) Democrats/Liberals view what the president did as heinously criminal. In the same but opposite vein, many Republicans/Conservatives don't see anything wrong with what the president did.

From the liberal side, Justice won't be served because the Republicans hold the keys to the hammer (so-to-speak), so the next best thing is to diminish his ability to wield power. From the Conservative side its all just a political ploy because liberals are butt-hurt over losing the election still and will stop at nothing to remove Trump.

For what its worth, I totally own my 'side' losing the election in 2016. We lost completely and utterly. I still want Trump impeached/removed, not because I'm sour over losing, but because I think he's really really bad for our country. I think that's probably pretty close to the same reasons why many folks disliked Hillary/Obama/whatever past Democrat president.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join