It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

angels cast out of heaven built pyramids

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by WolfofWar
It was BELEIVED that a slave force built them. But the uncovering of a labors city around the pyramids, and the heiroglyphs in the city, revealed that it was more of a hired workforce, working there to get rid of theyre taxes or something of the like.

Yes, It's been proven that is was not slaves, but artisans and craftsmen that built the pyramids. They were paid with Beer.

All I can say is if beer in ancient egypt was taxed like beer in the USA is taxed, there would be no pyramids.

Love and light,

Wupy

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Any more new ideas on this topic

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Not hardly, considering the stone hang predates even the pyramids, according to national geographic, discovery and history channels. I think there was some thing on the science channel but don't recall enough to be confident. They used them surely, but the order of druids as recorded by the romans, could not have built them unless they were there before the Celtic tribes. And that being a whole different topic lets move along.

These large monuments were dated to approx 5,000 BCE before common era. With out a doubt "Stonehenge" is a calender of the heavens, a solar and lunar one to be exact. Suring the summer equinox, the longest day of the year, the sun rises perfectly between the eastern most stones. As it did when originally built, and as it will forever, as intended for. I say that because even the roman army could not completely destroy that holy ground of the Salisbury plains people.

As for its shape, it looks more like a single cell, or mitochondrian to me. As for being built by angels, maybe the offspring known as the "nephilim", these are a more likely case. Personally just myself I have 17 almost 18 years of study on the Celts, most of which is from archeological and historic north western European sources. None of the modern neo fluff or romantics have corrupted my sources.

Taking that and what modern science has discovered, my confidence in this field is solid, but not sensitive to critisism or new ideas. If there are any questions on that, please see my profile and the linked site within.

As for the pyramids, I have not researched extensively on that, as my ancestors are not form there. However I would expect skilled laborers to be tied in, as uneducated slaves would not know how to do such. The dates and timelines of the topic should be looked at. Perhaps stonemasons
may have some chronicles on this.

Pyramids built approx 5,000 BCE compared to the timeline of mankind, we as a species are much older than most people are taught let along aware of. 50,000 year old human remains have been unearthed and they were found to have handtooled equipment. Heck even cave men had footwear that could protect the feet in subzero weather. Recent scientists not those of yesterday, are find out that the iron age and stone ages may have occured for different people of this world at different times, there by throwing off the scale chronologically. Think about it, there are cultures today who still live as primitives, much like the people of then.

There is much more to support that people built these old structures, than there is long dead ancient ancestor nephilim did. What we knew then may have been passed down from those ancestors, and is highly probable of being such. But the dates of the construction compared to our history dictates other wise.

This subject merits more study for clarity reasons at the least.

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy
Yes, It's been proven that is was not slaves, but artisans and craftsmen that built the pyramids. They were paid with Beer.

Actually since the Nile flooded most of Egypt's agricultural land for a part of each year, vast numbers of people had no work to do during the flood season. It is thought that they were employed in building the Pyramids and other structures as both something to keep a large portion of the population occupied and as a way for them to keep making a living even though they couldn't farm during part of the year. Makes a lot of sense if you ask me.

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 05:19 PM
link   
People are so OBLIVIOUS .... The Ancients Used Gold, Water, and GRAVITY to build pyramids ... And we are just to stupid to see hwo that they did it ... =-) .... Gravity is a constant supply of energy ... Why can't we see that ? Who's i dea was it to use gas ?? ...

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by 5Lostboy5
People are so OBLIVIOUS .... The Ancients Used Gold, Water, and GRAVITY to build pyramids ... And we are just to stupid to see hwo that they did it ... =-) .... Gravity is a constant supply of energy ... Why can't we see that ? Who's i dea was it to use gas ?? ...

What are you implying? Gravity is a pull factor how would that allow any person to lift things to greater heights. And as for you question about gas....I think it was the same guy whos idea it was to not have to walk around anymore, but rather drive.

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by BattleofBatoche
What was the gold for? Because in early China & Mayan/Incan/& Aztec cultures valued Jade over gold and this was the basis of their economic system.

It was to fuel there ships.

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Surrealist

Originally posted by BattleofBatoche
What was the gold for? Because in early China & Mayan/Incan/& Aztec cultures valued Jade over gold and this was the basis of their economic system.

It was to fuel there ships.

Your talking about the space Aliens ships right? Not the chinese? I don't understand what property of Gold would allow it to be a good source of fuel. Although I could imagine it as a conductor for a ship or whatever.

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Event Horizon

Originally posted by silver wolverine
i beleive the pryamids were built by the devils angels that were cast out of heaven.The bible tells of them.That is why Noahs flood occured because they were having children with humans.Any others share that opinion.

I also think that is an interesting idea. Can you provide the versus in the bible that speak of such event?

I have also heard that the reason for the great flood had to do with harvesting of huge amounts of gold from our planet and that is what caused the great flood. I will gid that up and post it here.

Much more info can be found in The Book of Enoch

Chapter 6

1 And it came to pass when the children of men had multiplied that in those days were born unto them beautiful and comely daughters.
2 And the angels, the children of the heaven, saw and lusted after them, and said to one another: 'Come, let us choose us wives from among the children of men
3 and beget us children.' And Semjaza, who was their leader, said unto them: 'I fear ye will not
4 indeed agree to do this deed, and I alone shall have to pay the penalty of a great sin.' And they all answered him and said: 'Let us all swear an oath, and all bind ourselves by mutual imprecations
5 not to abandon this plan but to do this thing.' Then sware they all together and bound themselves
6 by mutual imprecations upon it. And they were in all two hundred; who descended in the days of Jared on the summit of Mount Hermon, and they called it Mount Hermon, because they had sworn
7 and bound themselves by mutual imprecations upon it. And these are the names of their leaders: Samlazaz, their leader, Araklba, Rameel, Kokablel, Tamlel, Ramlel, Danel, Ezeqeel, Baraqijal,
8 Asael, Armaros, Batarel, Ananel, Zaq1el, Samsapeel, Satarel, Turel, Jomjael, Sariel. These are their chiefs of tens.
Chapter 7

1 And all the others together with them took unto themselves wives, and each chose for himself one, and they began to go in unto them and to defile themselves with them, and they taught them charms
2and enchantments, and the cutting of roots, and made them acquainted with plants. And they
3 became pregnant, and they bare great giants, whose height was three thousand ells: Who consumed
4 all the acquisitions of men. And when men could no longer sustain them, the giants turned against
5 them and devoured mankind. And they began to sin against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and
6 fish, and to devour one another's flesh, and drink the blood. Then the earth laid accusation against the lawless ones.
Chapter 8
1 And Azazel taught men to make swords, and knives, and shields, and breastplates, and made known to them the metals of the earth and the art of working them, and bracelets, and ornaments, and the use of antimony, and the beautifying of the eyelids, and all kinds of costly stones, and all
2 colouring tinctures. And there arose much godlessness, and they committed fornication, and they
3 were led astray, and became corrupt in all their ways. Semjaza taught enchantments, and root-cuttings, 'Armaros the resolving of enchantments, Baraqijal (taught) astrology, Kokabel the constellations, Ezeqeel the knowledge of the clouds, Araqiel the signs of the earth, Shamsiel the signs of the sun, and Sariel the course of the moon. And as men perished, they cried, and their cry went up to heaven.

Continued....

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 03:07 AM
link   
RabidGoose, Stonhendge is far far older than the druids, they may have used it, but they didnt build it.
(Edit: Sorry, this was said already, Im new here and didnt see the second page near the bottom)

[edit on 14-12-2005 by Taskism]

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 10:06 AM
link   
What made you come up with this theory? It is an eye-catcher for sure and is worthy of being persued. This to me, is a totally new concept to one of the most important questions on man's mind. Do you have anything else on the subject?

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Thank you for sharing that with us, ArchAngel.

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 10:56 PM
link   
What the Great Pyramid Is:

The Last Remaining of the Seven Wonders of the World

The Largest Solid Structure on Earth

The Largest and Most Complicated Project Ever Undertaken

Built to Withstand Massive Earthquakes

The Most Accurately Aligned Structure on Earth

The Most Level and Square Megalithic Structure Ever Built

Designed to Reflect the Exact Curvature of the Earth

Built to the Exact Mean Height of the Earth’s Land Mass

Located at the Geographical Center of the Earth’s Land Mass

A Center Point in a Worldwide Grid of Ancient Structures

Held Together With the Strongest Adhesive Ever Known

The Adhesive is Made With Substances Unknown on Earth

website is www.bibleufo.com...
btw...check out the whole website...its simply amazing.
www.bibleufo.com

The Greatest Deception is that mankind has been falsely led to believe that the Gods could pose a threat to the very race they created. And as the deception grows the true enemy is destroying the planet's environment, and the wealth, diversity, and social structure of all global civilizations through monetary, and social control in every aspect of life. The ultimate goal is world domination by global corporate financial powers and social monitoring, with the resulting threat of planetary devastation, and eventual destruction. The ultimate eradication of all known life will be stayed only by the intervention of those beings flying in our skies, as evidenced in the writings of the world's ancient cultures. One of those ancient writings is the King James Bible

[edit on 31-12-2005 by Funkydung]

[edit on 1-1-2006 by Funkydung]

[edit on 1-1-2006 by Funkydung]

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Just cuz Giza is amazing, it doesn't rule out human builders. In fact, an intelligent civilization that has been destroyed and forgotten makes the most sense to me as their source. The great pyramid would tax todays builders were they to attempt to exactly replicate it, but it is not certain that we could succeed. Therefore, imo, the odds that the 4th dynasty Egyptians of 2600 BC approx. being able to do it is more than I can imagine possible. It was built by someone, but just who is something no one seems to know for sure. Since the evidence of a global extinction level disaster occuring about 9 500 BC is quite solid, then the chance that a pre-catastrophe civilization was advanced enough to do it is possible.
It is better than the odds angels, aliens, giants, or alien/ human hybrids did.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Well said Black Guard.

With the sensitive addition of… how your theory could be considered by someone who doesn’t believe that the Bible is any more accurate then Madeline stories are to Paris? With so many interpretations being possible from such a storied text as the bible, I would like to see some actual evidence, even circumstantial. While I consider myself Christian, I don’t believe in most of the more spectacular aspects, other then maybe allegory.

I believe that underestimating human endurance & accomplishment is, sadly, made easier by projecting an even further “unknown”, such as God/gods/Aliens. While the Giza Plateau is not quite as mystical & perfectly aligned as commonly stated, it is an amazing accomplishment by an ancient people. I feel we are far more likely to learn through furthered education “Why” & “How” then to ever prove the existence of G/gs/As.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Some people believe that the fallen angels were cast down. Down meaning sent to the planet Mars. Which would explain some of the weird ananomalies there

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by enrage
Some people believe that the fallen angels were cast down. Down meaning sent to the planet Mars. Which would explain some of the weird ananomalies there

The only problem with that is in the Bible isn't it said that God casted down all of the fallen angels into the depths of Earth?

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Final

Originally posted by enrage

The only problem with that is in the Bible isn't it said that God casted down all of the fallen angels into the depths of Earth?

i can't say i know the bible verbatim but i was wondering what version of the bible that was in? Just kinda curious if the catholic version of the bible is different from the king james version or any other version. when it comes to that part?
I know that the catholic version has lost some of its orginal translations since it was translated twice before being translated into english.
Again, just curious

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 11:41 PM
link   
From what I've read from some texts that were not accepted for inclusion into the Bible, there were 200 angelic beings that had sex with the women of Earth. Their offspring became giants. The giants required a considerable amount of food and some ate people. The angelic beings were buried deep near to the Euphrates River somewhere. The offspring were given 500 years to live. Some of the offspring were 300 cubits in size.

The Book of Enoch had very few texts available for consideration at the time that the King James Bible was determined. There was a large stash of Ethiopian texts that were found over 100 years ago that had many Enoch texts. I believe Enoch was also found in the Dead Sea Scrolls. There is one other place that I'd love to peruse...the Vatican has more texts locked away for only select eyes than we know.

I found the Book of Enoch to be one of the most fascinating books. There are a lot of cross references to many of the prophets and the words of Jesus.

Enoch was a tremendous writer. According to the Book of Enoch, he was set the task of recording all of human history against the day of Judgement.
Enoch saw and recorded things in heaven that would blow your mind.

I don't recommend reading these texts unless you've read the Bible at least several times.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Oops! It would seem that I only read page one of this thread before posting. Good work Archangel in posting that.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join