It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

angels cast out of heaven built pyramids

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 01:52 PM
link   
i beleive the pryamids were built by the devils angels that were cast out of heaven.The bible tells of them.That is why Noahs flood occured because they were having children with humans.Any others share that opinion.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 03:27 PM
link   
That's an interesting idea, but I was wondering what the reason would be for these foreaken angels to built a pyramid. Is there anything else you can share about your idea?

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by silver wolverine
i beleive the pryamids were built by the devils angels that were cast out of heaven.The bible tells of them.That is why Noahs flood occured because they were having children with humans.Any others share that opinion.

I also think that is an interesting idea. Can you provide the versus in the bible that speak of such event?

I have also heard that the reason for the great flood had to do with harvesting of huge amounts of gold from our planet and that is what caused the great flood. I will gid that up and post it here.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   

The Anunnaki are an extremely long-lived race, potentially living as long as 500,000 Earth years, or about 140 “Nibiru years”. Accordingly, Anunnaki events move along very slowly compared to the hectic pace of humans. After the first Anunnaki arrived on Earth, for example, the first notable event was the discovery of gold 36,000 years later. This led to an Anunnaki mission to Earth to recover the gold from sea water roughly 445,000 years ago. This initial effort was led by an Anunnaki named EA, who assumed the title EN.KI (“Lord of Earth”).

After the initial operation failed to produce the expected quantities of gold, an enlarged operation was commenced, this time under the command of EN.LIL (translated as "Lord of the Command"). Enlil was the half-brother of Enki. But while Enki was the older of the two brothers, Enlil was the Heir Apparent of Nibiru in the same manner as Isaac was Abraham’s favored son over Ishmael. The resulting Enki and Enlil rivalry turned out to be very important in the history of mankind and in understanding such historical documents as the biblical Book of Genesis.

The original gold extraction operation had been located in Mesopotamia at the head of the Persian Gulf. The new plan was to mine gold from the ground in southern Africa (referred to in the Sumerian texts as the AB.ZU), ship it back to Mesopotamia, and then lift it off the planet for trans-shipment to Nibiru. Enki was given authority over Africa (including Egypt), while Enlil took control of Mesopotamia and the overall Earth mission.

Roughly 272,000 years ago, the Anunnaki laboriously mining the gold from the South African mines mutinied! The mutiny and the difficulties the Anunnaki had encountered in working the mines were resolved when Enki proposed to create a “primitive worker” to do the work in lieu of the Anunnaki. In effect, Enki proposed, “Let us make man in our image, after our likeness.” Given the go-ahead, Enki and his half-sister, Ninki, created man, Homo sapiens sapiens, through genetic engineering for the sole purpose of providing workers to mine the gold! Man was created by cross-breeding Homo erectus with an extraterrestrial!

...The ancient Sumerian texts also describe in great detail the events leading up to the Flood and Deluge of biblical renown (circa 11,600 BCE) and the histories of mankind down through the age of Abraham and his grandchild, Jacob. The Sumerian version has been found to corroborate the Book of Genesis at every turn, and in fact has provided a much more detailed description of the biblical events. In many respects, the Book of Genesis is an executive summary of the far more ancient Sumerian texts.

...The inability of standard scientific methods in detecting the precious elements in their mono-atomic state is extremely important, as is the fact these elements are almost always found in their natural state in combination with gold. (Hudson, for example, made his discoveries of the mono-atomic state, while attempting to separate the gold from the refined ore.) Thus the search and overriding importance of gold to the Anunnaki may be, in fact, an attempt on the part of these extraterrestrials to acquire the precious elements in their mono-atomic form, and in large quantities. Why this would be important strikes at the very heart of why the Anunnaki came to Earth in the first place.

www.halexandria.org...

There is another site that Ill include later but this is what I found for now. Little something to chew on till then.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 04:29 PM
link   
i refer to Genesis 6 verse 4 "there were giants in the earth in those days;and also after that,when the sons of God (fallen angels) came in unto the daughters of men, and the bare children to them,the same became mighty men which were of old,menof renown." Also Josephus says"many angels of God accompanied with women and begat sons that proved unjust and despisers of all that was good."Ant. book V, ch2..and also the Ante-Nicene falthers also refer to angels as falling, into impure love with virgins..this is just a small potion..

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 04:46 PM
link   
What was the gold for? Because in early China & Mayan/Incan/& Aztec cultures valued Jade over gold and this was the basis of their economic system.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 04:51 PM
link   
The gold had something to do with stabilization of there home world. It was for their planet. I will find the link and post it.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Pleas excuse my ignorance, but wtf did all those humans that walked this Earth hundreds of thousands of years b4 the very very very very recent past of Pyramid building do for entertainment? Like you might think them devils or whatever it is that troubles you, but them devils are your ancestors...you me and that person over there are of this Earth. If God wants to go and construct erections in the desert, let it push around it's own freaking rocks.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Event Horizon
The gold had something to do with stabilization of there home world. It was for their planet.

I read the same thing somewhere i think the gold was used to fix there ozone layer or something im not sure tho.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Here's a few thoughts to consider on the bible's view point on this account. The angels did not get thrown out of heaven, but they actually walked out. The scriptures speak of them 'leaving their stations' to take an unnatural habitation with the women of earth. It is highly possible that Satan led this new found fleshly union and encouraged the other angels to try this new sensuous feeling. There is a legend that speaks of these fallen angles or gods ruling from a place known as Mt. Hermon (not Mt. Olypus) and Satan rules as the greatest authority of them all. His name may have been a form of Chronos in the texts of legend. There are no biblical records that speak of these gods building pyramids before the flood, but they would have built greater stone structures than we have ever seen on earth. What ever they had built by their giant sons would have been plowed over by the devistation of the great deluge. I have wondered once if the great pyramids of Giza could have survived the deluge, but then they would have suffered water erosion which they do not show.
After the flood no angel could materialize in human form unless it was the Creator's will to do so, such as when he sent angelic messengers.
So where did the fallen angels go if they could no longer materialize in human form? They stayed here on earth in spirit form. They could go to heaven but they weren't wanted there and they didn't like the company. The spirit realm became divided. One could not reason with the other. The fallen angels had a different mentality. They wanted to serve no one. Satan was king but he allowed them the freedoms they desired. They felt God was too restricting. A time of testing for the angels was the years from Adam to the flood.
The pyramid monuments may have played a different role than you may think.Look to the first tall tower erected by the first civilization after the flood. Nimrod had a great tower built so God could not drown all of mankind in a flood once more. The Ziggarets of Ur come to mind with the account of Nimrod. If this truely was the first civilization of mankind after the deluge then the towering pyramid would have come from this location. Even the great pyramids of Mesoamerica would have deep roots from ancient Ur. It is also possible that the fallen angels took authority over every earthly kingdom from the ancient post-flood world and infuenced their depravity and savage ways for their entertainment. If there was to be any opposition to God's authority, the fallen angels would be sure the nations in their power would not give any satifaction to God by doing right.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 12:37 AM
link   
that is pretty cool if those pyramids were really built by the angels but it doesn't have any pics depicting angels in the pyramid or does it?

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   
unless, the gods ,Horus and his wife were actually angels.Then the writing would be on the wall, so to speak.Any time a civiliztion would come upon persons with so much more ability and power then they possess, they would appear to be gods.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Event Horizon

The Anunnaki are an extremely long-lived race, potentially living as long as 500,000 Earth years, or about 140 “Nibiru years”. Accordingly, Anunnaki events move along very slowly compared to the hectic pace of humans. After the first Anunnaki arrived on Earth, for example, the first notable event was the discovery of gold 36,000 years later. This led to an Anunnaki mission to Earth to recover the gold from sea water roughly 445,000 years ago. This initial effort was led by an Anunnaki named EA, who assumed the title EN.KI (“Lord of Earth”).

...etc....

I think you shouldn't trust that site. If you will read what they REALLY said (the Enuma Elish), you will find out that the site is very mistaken.

You can read the real Enuma Elish here:
www.sacred-texts.com...

And no, the gods didn't need gold. They could create it for themselves. They needed humans to do the long, laborious job of tending FOOD plants (weeding and that sort of thing.)

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 02:30 PM
link   

but then they would have suffered water erosion which they do not show

I remember watching and reading somewhere that there is evidence of water erosion on the great sphinx, which I believe predates the pyramids. Anyone know anything else about this?

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Yes, I remember watching something like that I believe it was on Discovery. They saw a face or something in the stone, which turned out to be just a great deal of erosion.

About the sources of this. All I have seen that you could speculate from is a bible verse that could be nothing more than glorifying man 'when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men'. Do realize the Bible was spoken by God by transcribed by man. The other evidence I've seen wass some references to Sumerian text that I've seen no validity to.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I don't think it was the pyramids, slavery was recorded as the source of force that built them. Now Stonehenge would be a better candidiate. Scientists are still trying to work the engineering on that one out.

I've seen some wild ideas here on ATS, but I like this one.

[edit on 8-3-2005 by ADVISOR]

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
I don't think it was the pyramids, slavery was recorded as the source of force that built them. Now Stonehenge would be a better candidiate. Scientists are still trying to work the engineering on that one out.

I've seen some wild ideas here on ATS, but I like this one.

[edit on 8-3-2005 by ADVISOR]

It was BELEIVED that a slave force built them. But the uncovering of a labors city around the pyramids, and the heiroglyphs in the city, revealed that it was more of a hired workforce, working there to get rid of theyre taxes or something of the like.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Wow great theory i really like it- i read the 7 sacred tablets and man they really correlate with the Book of Genesis in the Bible, i being a Christian find the correlation very interesting. Maybe you should start a research thread on it.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I thought Stone Henge was found to be in the shape of a Woman's Vagina, or supposedly Representing it, built by Druids?

I'm sorry, but I find it hard to believe that the Morning Star stole Angels from God to build some Pyraminds for some people. Maybe torture, maybe enslave. But I thought the people the Egyptian's enslaved did all the house work and such? Since it was such an honor to build something for the Pharoah, the real citizens built it for him since the Slaves weren't good enough?

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 07:31 PM
link   
It could have been monuments to prove their superior powers.All legends speak of Gods being on the earth.If not the "GOD",then it would have to be the next level.Angels.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join