It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump just asked Schiff to resign for lying to congress

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

There really isnt any limit to how corrupt he will be is there?
Blowing off a congressional subpoena is his regular outlaw behavior.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

When did any of that happen?

Hunter Biden has not been accused of doing anything you do know that right?

No you didnt? Oh sorry I thought people would be better informed before they start posting about stuff.

Did Hunter Biden do anything wrong? Hunter Biden has not been accused of legal wrongdoing related to his work for Burisma, which paid him as much as $50,000 per month in some months for his service on the board of the directors. He said in a statement this year that he never discussed Burisma with his father.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
]a reply to: BrennanHuff22

Did Hunter Biden do anything wrong?

Hunter Biden has not been accused of legal wrongdoing related to his work for Burisma, which paid him as much as $50,000 per month in some months for his service on the board of the directors. He said in a statement this year that he never discussed Burisma with his father.[/exnews

This isn't Joe Biden speaking on camera saying he had the prosecutor fired after he threatened to withhold US $ aid?

Start at the 1:26 mark:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Why wouldnt trump just ask the DOJ to investigate?

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Scepticaldem

I didnt say everybody knows.

Obviously there are people who are clueless out there aren't there?

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Two jerkoffs acting like 12 year olds.

In Trump's defense, he has always been like this. Always. It was known long before he was even a candidate. A serial ass. I'm super serial.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: BrennanHuff22

No he is on camera saying if you dont fire him by the time I am ready to leave you wont get the money and so was the rest of the US government and european governments.

Here try a little truth.

The prosecutor general, Viktor Shokin, was soon voted out by the Ukrainian Parliament.His dismissal had been sought not just by Mr. Biden, but also by others in the Obama administration, as well other Western governments and international lenders. Mr. Shokin had been repeatedly accused of turning a blind eye to corruption in his office and among the Ukrainian political elite, and criticized for failing to bring corruption cases.

edit on 9282019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

I'm sure you can come up with proof of a different story so go do that.
I'll wait for this too.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   

a reply to: BrennanHuff22

No he is on camera saying if you dont fire him by the time I am ready to leave you wont get the money and so was the rest of the US government and european governments.

Here try a little truth.

The prosecutor general, Viktor Shokin, was soon voted out by the Ukrainian Parliament.His dismissal had been sought not just by Mr. Biden, but also by others in the Obama administration, as well other Western governments and international lenders. Mr. Shokin had been repeatedly accused of turning a blind eye to corruption in his office and among the Ukrainian political elite, and criticized for failing to bring corruption cases.

Source?

What you posted does not make sense.

So the prosecutor who was investigating the shady biden deal was fired due to pressure from the US gov't and wesntern european governments beacuse he turned a blind eye to corruption? Even though he was looking into the corruption?

How does that make any sense?

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

heres some fun from the way back machine jerry nadler in 1998 talking about how an impeachment is the invalidation of an election and the voters choice twitter.com...

www.c-span.org.../1998-jerry-nadler-impeachment-undoing-national-election longer video i think it shows the whole speech

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   

a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

There really isnt any limit to how corrupt he will be is there?
Blowing off a congressional subpoena is his regular outlaw behavior.

So.... back to the topic

Adam Schiff started out a congressional hearing by fabricating an entire phone call and lying to congress and the American people.

Why would he do such a thing? If it's as bad as yall are saying it is why didnt he just read facts and tell the truth?

It's bad alrighty..... for those full of Schiff

Lolz🤪

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

he has been acused of alot of things

he got caught with coke in the naval reserves, he cant account for an alleged 80k diamond the chinese just gave him for the hell of it apparently ,he got caught again with crack (think he went to rehab for that one though) he and his sister are kind of trainwrecks as far as drugs go sadly but hopefully they get/got the treatment they needed

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Calls for Adam Schiff to be investigated.

thehill.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
In Trump's defense, he has always been like this. Always. It was known long before he was even a candidate. A serial ass. I'm super serial.

As someone who lives outside NYC I'm totally aware of his grandmaster level of douche-iness.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   
You really believe Schiff “wasn’t told the truth”, and therefore he was “set up” by Trump ? I not buying that. I
Pretty sure he made up all that stuff because he wanted to convince the House that it’s time to impeach. That he’s so delusional he didn’t think he would be called out on it.... makes one wonder.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
If we could force Democrats to resign for lying there would be ZERO Democrats in office.

Dude, let me have this for a minute.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Schiff has been getting away with it so he keeps doing it. Any false info he was given did not come from the transcript or from the Republicans, it came from his own group in his party, they actually believe their interpretations are correct. They are delusional, we should find out what kind of meds these people are on and take them away and give them ones that do not destroy their ability to reason. They see what they believe is there, not what is really there.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: CraftyArrow

Great post. Is there a record of Shifty Schiff making the statement "because of this information the President should be impeached"?

I ask because that would definitely show intent which is the operative word these days with regards to politicians. Hillary Clinton was guilty of breaking 5 laws, however, the sellout lyin' Comey kept saying he didn't believe the "intent" to break the law was there.

That one blew me away. Since when does someone have to have intent to be guilty of breaking a law? You either break a law or you don't. Like police love to say, "ignorance of the law is not an excuse".

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop
I would like to call for immediate censure of Schiff. He has forgotten his station and made a mockery of the honorable Congress.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 03:50 AM
link   
So I have a family member, who still supports Trump. (Central Arkansas) I'm having trouble doing my Christmas shopping for him. Do I go with tin foil hat, giant dog whistle or a red arm band with 45 inside a white circle?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join