It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump just asked Schiff to resign for lying to congress

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

The Obama Administration even helped Putin "arrange" and "Rig" the vote in Crimea.

You know the one, the vote that ... Made Crimea Russian Again 😃

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

I'm not making anything up. I'm quoting from the transcript and translating Trump's mobster boss like actions of freezing $400 million in aid, cancelling his meeting with Valensky, cancelling Pence's meeting with Valensky, sending in a team to explain to Valensky how to navigate Trump's demands, sending his personal attorney, Rudy Giuliani, to meet with Valensky's aid, Trump asking Valensky to also personally meet with Rudy, and work with Bill Barr on fulfilling Trump's request to investigate Joe and Hunter Biden, asking Valensky to hire the prosecutor that he likes and pulling the US Ambassador.

edit on 27-9-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

I'm not making anything up. I'm quoting from the transcript and translating Trump's mobster boss like actions of freezing $400 million in aid, cancelling his meeting with Valensky, cancelling Pence's meeting with Valensky, sending in a team to explain to Valensky how to navigate Trump's demands, sending his personal attorney, Rudy Giuliani, to meet with Valensky's aid, Trump asking Valensky to also personally meet with Rudy, and work with Bill Barr on fulfilling Trump's request to investigate Joe and Hunter Biden, asking Valensky to hire the prosecutor that he likes and pulling the US Ambassador.

Your translation is pretty much completely fabricated and made up. The only person who threatened to withhold aid money to Ukraine was Biden. He's on camera saying so.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   

"Oh well...Nice little country you got there Ukraine. Hope you all work it out with Putin, so you don't lose your entire eastern board!

Now, we have a favor we need from you...
We've been good to you
There's been no reciprocity"

Yeah, said nobody except for Adam Schiff, which is why
he needs to RESIGN immediately.

Yeah, you did make it up parroting Schifty.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Yeah, said nobody except for Adam Schiff

LOL A lot of people before Adam Schiff!

Schiff is late to the "Trump acts like an iconic mobster boss party"! This particular incident just happens to "take the cannolis, and leaves a smoking gun".

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   

I see your trying out the new Democrat effort
with memes. Who made these up, Hillary Cinton?

Racist much?

Good grief!!

edit on 27-9-2019 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

If we could force Democrats to resign for lying there would be ZERO Democrats in office.

Zero Republicans, too; let's be honest here. Even Trump told me I would get tired of winning, but that turned out to be a lie.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Nice job mocking and stereotyping Italian-Americans! I'm glad we're all finally over that "cultural sensitivity" crap. Any other ethnic groups you'd care to insult?

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

all elected positions/seats can be vacated by a Recall Vote
all the Congress persons engaged in trying to Impeach Trump and refusing to address All the Other Legislation..... what's called The People's Work...need to put impeachment on the back burner, pursue impeachment in the overtime or weekend hours & not on the Peoples Business Clock

The fixation with Trumps Impeachment, is keeping your Congress Persons from doing their jobs... the TDS that scrambled their brains makes them all, technically AWOL ~~~~~~~~~~~~ and Not working For their Constituency that voted them ito office for 'the Peoples Problems' and not for some political Crusade

Every Anti-POTUS#45 legislator should overcome a Recall Vote back in their Districts or even under-go their own Censorship and Impeachment Trial-of-Fire to retain their seat in Congress … before this election cycles' votes get tallied up in 2020

just my opinion
edit on th30156961271027312019 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   

And?
Since when is using foreign aid to coerce another country to do what you want them to do an issue?
Did you think foreign aid is a free money hand out????

Why are you not happy that Trump is trying to uncover the corruption of Biden?

edit on 27/9/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   

First, it's "Zelensky". You keep posting Valensky all day and I don't know why you haven't managed to self-correct yet since you're obviously well-informed and steeped in sources for this story before posting...

Second, all Zelensky has himself refuted your fantasy story. If it were not a fantasy, all Zelensky would need to do is say, "Trump strong -armed me and threatened to withhold vital military aid unless I prosecuted Biden!" Trump would be gone tomorrow, and the Democrats in the House and the Republican Senate would quickly approve so much funding for the poor Ukraine that Ukrainians would all eat using gilded utensils and use US greenbacks as napkins.

Your interpretation of this scenario makes no sense. In stands in defiance to everything we actually know about this.

You know it. I know. Everyone who has two brain cells that rub together knows it.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

I was not aware that the US had provisions for a recall vote. Can you link that?

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Snowflakes! LOL

Mobsters are iconic.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

First, it's "Zelensky".

Okay

Second, all Zelensky has himself refuted your fantasy story.

There is not "story" to refute, only facts and perceptions.

"Trump strong -armed me and threatened to withhold vital military aid unless I prosecuted Biden!"

"Zelly" wisely refused to get involved in US political debates. But, I'm guessing he is celebrating his leverage over Trump right now.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Since when is using foreign aid to coerce another country to do what you want them to do an issue?

Since it was a congressional decision, not an executive decision, and since the coercion had to do with Trump's personal gain.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Wait, now Zelensky is blackmailing the US?! You sure need to invent a lot of "facts and perception" to keep your fantasy alive...

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   

No worries, just holding you to the left's ever-shifting double standards. Stay virtuous!

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   

what, exactly did President Trump gain.

Point to it please.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   

"Zelly" wisely refused to get involved in US political debates. But, I'm guessing he is celebrating his leverage over Trump right now.

Nice! I see you''re on nickname basis.

Tell me, though... Zelensky agreed to have the transcript released publicly, traveled to the US, held a press conference with the President, and gave a statement addressing a hot-button American political issue. How exactly is that "refusing to get involved"?

I think your script is upside down.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   
The house has subpoenaed State Department documents and people related to Ukraine.

mobile.twitter.com...

Adam Schiff says the house intelligence committee will forgo their two-week break, due to these urgent matters that need to be addressed ASAP.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join