It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump just asked Schiff to resign for lying to congress

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+47 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 07:05 AM
link   

This appears to be a carefully designed trap that the Democrats walked straight into

Schiff wasn't told the truth about what was in the transcription, he was setup - he went to Congress and read out what he was told was in it.

His flimsy excuse it was a joke and parody was an obvious attempt at backtracking and it was a shocker!

Next will be Biden..

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 07:11 AM
link   
.. and Schiff just responded

American Diplomacy playing out on Twitter..

c'mon trump... let those thumbs tap baby, REPLY!

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

It's like watching a Facebook argument.

+32 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

This appears to be a carefully designed trap that the Democrats walked straight into

Schiff wasn't told the truth about what was in the transcription, he was setup - he went to Congress and read out what he was told was in it.

His flimsy excuse it was a joke and parody was an obvious attempt at backtracking and it was a shocker!

Next will be Biden..

Schiff should be indicted. He's leaked confidential and classified information to the media on several occasions. That's a felony. He's also politicized the House intelligence committee, and has made numerous claims that have turned out to be straight-out lies ("I've seen evidence of Russian Collusion" and "There was quid pro quo" to name just the first two that come to mind).

Then there's the matter of his connections to the Standard Hotel and Ed Buck. It's likely there's compromat out there that is being used to control Schiff, probably involving Schiff and illegal activity at the hotel.

+31 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   
If we could force Democrats to resign for lying there would be ZERO Democrats in office.

+23 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Adam Schiff needs to go with Jerry Nadler following. They are both abusing their position and turning the integrity of office into a weak pathetic joke.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Yeah not so much.

Whatever makes you guys feel better right now.

+18 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Schiff is a lunatic. He's insane.
When he was on Tucker Carlson's show about a year ago, Carlson suggested that
it was OK for U.S. - Russia relations to be friendly, or at least non-hostile.
Schiff then attacked him for being unpatriotic. Carlson just laughed at him.

(post by Robbo2006 removed for political trolling and baiting)
+4 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Trump should throw the book at him.
Schiff knowingly lied to Congress and the American People to overthrow Trump's presidency.

Go for the Knockout!!!

18 U.S. Code § 2385. Advocating overthrow of Government

Whoever, with intent to cause the overthrow or destruction of any such government, prints, publishes, edits, issues, circulates, sells, distributes, or publicly displays any written or printed matter advocating, advising, or teaching the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying any government in the United States by force or violence, or attempts to do so;

18 U.S. Code § 2385. Advocating overthrow of Government U.S. Code Notes prev | next Whoever knowingly or willfully advocates, abets, advises, or teaches the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying the government of the United States or the government of any State, Territory, District or Possession thereof, orthe government of any political subdivision therein, by force or violence, or by the assassination of any officer of any such government; or

Whoever, with intent to cause the overthrow or destruction of any such government, prints, publishes, edits, issues, circulates, sells, distributes, or publicly displays any written or printed matter advocating, advising, or teaching the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying any government in the United States by force or violence, or attempts to do so; or

Whoever organizes or helps or attempts to organize any society, group, or assembly of persons who teach, advocate, or encourage the overthrow or destruction of any such government by force or violence; or becomes or is a member of, or affiliates with, any such society, group, or assembly of persons, knowing the purposes thereof— Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both, and shall be ineligible for employment by the United States or any department or agency thereof, for the five years next following his conviction.

If two or more persons conspire to commit any offense named in this section, each shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both, and shall be ineligible for employment by the United States or any department or agency thereof, for the five years next following his conviction.

As used in this section, the terms “organizes” and “organize”, with respect to any society, group, or assembly of persons, include the recruiting of new members, the forming of new units, and the regrouping or expansion of existing clubs, classes, and other units of such society, group, or assembly of persons. (June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 808; July 24, 1956, ch. 678, § 2, 70 Stat. 623; Pub. L. 87–486, June 19, 1962, 76 Stat. 103; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(N), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2148.)

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
Adam Schiff needs to go with Jerry Nadler following. They are both abusing their position and turning the integrity of office into a weak pathetic joke.

That's what neither of these guys understands. Schiff & Nadler have destroyed the credibility of their own committees by politicizing them to the degree they have. We know that the House Intelligence Committee isn't interested in finding out the truth about anything, because in their minds "get Trump" is more important than actual facts, so there's no reason to listen to them or take them seriously.
edit on 27-9-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Two jerkoffs acting like 12 year olds.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   

I will admit, that I am perplexed at all this drama. Yesterday, I happened to catch a live feed of Trump being asked questions on the tarmac before He headed towards his helicopter. I was surprised at his response that he said 'Schiff is no dummy, he is intelligent.'

This was stated before Schiff's mockery. Now, true, Trump may have been just being diplomatic as a President should be. Yet, even that seems almost shocking when most clips show him bashing others.

Still can't find a video since it was live. Just a curious anonomaly from normal. Also was surprising and curious, the media did not grasp onto that sentence and repeat it over and over!

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

I will admit, that I am perplexed at all this drama. Yesterday, I happened to catch a live feed of Trump being asked questions on the tarmac before He headed towards his helicopter. I was surprised at his response that he said 'Schiff is no dummy, he is intelligent.'

This was stated before Schiff's mockery. Now, true, Trump may have been just being diplomatic as a President should be. Yet, even that seems almost shocking when most clips show him bashing others.

Still can't find a video since it was live. Just a curious anonomaly from normal. Also was surprising and curious, the media did not grasp onto that sentence and repeat it over and over!
Well, what Trump was implying when said that, "Schiff knows what he is doing", hence the intelligent part.

Schiff is corrupt, plain and simple.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

so there's no reason to listen to them or take them seriously.

I wish that was the case. How have they gotten into the positions they have if someone did not take them seriously? How many important issues are not getting addressed because of this ridiculousness?

They are coming across as deep state actors keeping the pressure on Trump rather than cleaning up the swamp. With this type of connection is there a chance of democracy cleaning out this incompetence at the next election or are their positions paid for and supported by enough power to keep up this circus?

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

It's like watching a Facebook argument.

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Two jerkoffs acting like 12 year olds.

Cant wait for this type of childish behaviour to infest UK politics, chasing likes and thumbs up from adorning followers, twitter was designed to further deep conversation wasnt it? I mean they even upped the number of letters you can tweet, it can now use all the alphabet

Bojo Vs Jezza

"Excuse me Sir, If I may point out, your mothers reputation is loose"

in response

"Well Sir, your Dad likes my Mother, therefore your Dad likes loose women, touche"

Thank god I dont have twitter, politicians should be treated like the children that they act as, only speak when spoken to, and do your bloody homework!!
edit on 27-9-2019 by UpIsNowDown because: typo

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I'd like to be certain that Adam Schiff has officially hit the fan so to speak, and will be shredded shortly for falsifying government documents, testimony, etc - in Texas it's in the perjury section of the penal code.

However, if he'd correct the record and have his comments stricken before going on vacation (takes a resolution), I believe legal issue of intentional misleading records being created.

ganjoa

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Seriously, though schiff needs to go. All of America saw it.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
If we could force Democrats to resign for lying there would be ZERO Democrats in office.

I sincerely hope President Trump is serious about this, and will do what is necessary to "Hold Adam Schiff Accountable", because "Noone is above the law". Schiff should not be the leader of anything. Not even a Boy Scout troop.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Look up Adam Schiff's relationship with Ukrainian arms dealer Igor Pasternak and George Soros and it becomes quite clear as to Schiffs desperate behavior!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join