It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something is Just Not Right Here

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Trump will be re-elected. It's a forgone conclusion because the left in this country has gone collectively insane. The platform is basically "**ck America" and that just won't fly.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

I don't buy that. A database like that would definitely include someone like Trump.

Oh, I'm sure there is an entry in there somewhere, and I used the word "clean" perhaps a bit loosely. My fingers get tired of typing sometimes and I tend to do things like that rather than fully explain what I think should be self-evident.

What I was trying to get across was that there is no major dirt on Trump... nothing like "Donald Trump had an affair with a gay man in 1978" or "Donald Trump was a member of a street gang at age 17." The kinds of things that can be released and spun to absolutely destroy a politician's life. We all know he had affairs, some likely with some pretty fantastic models/actresses... but you're right that no one really cares about that. I don't even care about his tax returns... I care much more about MY tax returns.

Also, being a successful businessman means not cheating on taxes. Taking advantage of loopholes, yes, but not cheating. The IRS can and will bring someone down to earth in a New York heartbeat if they choose to do so, so the best course of action is to play it on the level with them... many billionaires have lost that title due to tax issues.

My point is that the standard fare of "Do as we say or we'll destroy you" does not work with President Donald Trump.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Well, I see we agree on two areas: Al Green is a liar, and the rest of my OP is true.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: TheRedneck

(likely because they know he is set for another term)

Yeah, this is not why.

He'll get re-elected.

There's simply no one the Dems have put up that will beat him.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Astute analysis.

The only discrepancy is the servers were not hacked. One of their own employees, Seth Rich took it upon himself to expose the rampant corruption by leaking the emails to Kim Dotcom who then passed it on to Wikileaks. Kim admitted this. Julian Assange all but admitted this. That's why Seth was assassinated by the Awan brothers (who received a deposit of $300,000+ the day before).

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: poncho1982

Not only have they not put someone up that can beat him, they've given up their entire platform in service of "get trump" investigations and impeachment hearings.

You don't win an election by saying: we hate the other guy so much you should vote for us. We'll do nothing for you, but we'll get rid of the other guy.

No one likes these investigations. They tolerated mueller because they were lied to and told trump colluded. They believed the media wasn't lying and corrupt only to be proved wrong. They aren't making the same mistake with the current "investigations."

If you ask me, pelosi gave it up when she said it was worth losing the house over. She knows that the dems are screwed because they lied cheated and spied. Their only hope is to get rid of trump because otherwise they'll be outed for the 110% corrupt party they've become.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 11:43 PM
link   
This has been confirmed by most approved parties in the know, if you know what i mean. It has to do with the meaning of reality and what's actually happening in the world, the real world, around us, not the "real world" that MTV portrayed years ago. Get it? If you don't, figure it out.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   
He is a leaker, not a whistleblower. A CIA whistleblower would report on wrongdoing by the CIA. This was leaking international diplomacy by the head of state, not whistleblowing. Also, the CIA always goes after whistleblowers and tries to put them in prison. This time the leaker is being represented by a known CIA lawyer. The whole thing stinks and is another machination of the deep state - with Schitt and Brennan as co-conspirators.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Great thread! I would bet Mitt Romney and Cofer Black are heavily involved. I have a suspicion Cofer Black is the "whistleblower".

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I deal with the public every day, come to there homes and provide a service. It is astonishing to me when I talk to my clients and allot of times they are older and retired they get to talking politics after we finish business etc. I allow it because a rule of thumb is to get off the buisness topic after your done. Democrats, whole hard-idly believe trump, broke the law and needs to go. They blame the republicans for not getting anything done the wall, health insurance stuff etc. saying trump and the republicans are not allowing bills to pass. They believe 💯 trump broke the law and he is dangerous. Certain times I try to get logical with them but it’s pretty evident they are emotional and they are not changing their mind. Even if it’s proven trump, did no wrong they won’t chAnge their minds. Republicans, on the other hand I notice do not really talk politics with me, I know they are because Fox News is on tv or other clues are in the home etc. the democrats are going 100 mph at this impeachment story, if trump, has a prayer to come out clean they need to attack back. It does look suspicious thou, shortly after talking with the Ukrainian President, they received the military support after it was suspended. I dunno, life is all about positioning either the democrats got lucky and found trump, in a awkward position on accident or their was some political play involved in either case, trump, and the republicans need to make their move. The biggest gripe I have with the republicans is ok they say Hillary, Biden, and others are corrupt or whatever but are not going after them, I take it they don’t have proof. If anything the democrats are out maneuvering the republicans hands down and are keeping the heat on them...

I really don’t care but the polarization in the public is about as bad as I have ever seen it.
edit on 4-10-2019 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join