It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rep. Rashida Tlaib capitalizing off 'impeach the -------(selling branded merch)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

You only read 1984 didn’t you?

Animal Farm is the playbook being used.

No animal shall sleep in a bed with sheets.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
The President and his family have made LOTS of money off the office of President since 2016.

So be it. If it's good enough for the President, then it should be fine for all. No?

Are you referring to the same president that paid for his own race to the top ????
Same guy whose first quarter salary was donated to the US dept of agriculture this very year.

Please.

What president are you referring to? It can't be Trump because he didn't pay for his own race. I know he made those claims, but like many things he said they were lies. Most of his funding came from individual contributions and Trump gave his campaign a $10.8 million loan. No word on how much interest he charged his campaign. On top of that his campaign spent $2.7 million toward reimbursing Trump-affiliated companies for services provided to the campaign, such as traveling in his own plane and helicopter.

I don't know about you when someone says they are self-funding a campaign I don't expect them to be making a profit.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   
For the LOLZ

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Lol everyone a tuber.

Buy muh merch.

Lol

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

I live in Michigan, Unfortunatly Talib does not cover my district ( I am no where near Detroit )

But if I do run into talib, I will tell her "hello I think your politics are disgusting, have a nice day".

Just to get a rise out of her (I'm an old poor white guy) I'm certain I can get her to respond.

but she would never come to west Michigan

atleast I get to squash Amash!!

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

Why are democrats always quick to say "Why are you making this about me" when someone responds to them? You're not the only one, all the democrats on this forum, and other forums, tend to do it. Are y'all that self absorbed?

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

No I read "Farenheit 451"

"Burn the books firemen"

that was back before I would forget to take my prevagen...πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

you didn't show him making any profit, you said you didn't know if any intrest was applied, you guessed.

Obama set up the contract with Trump inc. before President Trump decided to run for office.

nice set of almost facts you have there. be shame if reality messed them up huh?

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: SailorJerry

I think you guys lost the right to complain about decorum in politics the second you elected Trump.

I think you missed the point of this thread if you think it's about the sale, excuse me, the free gift after donation, shirts.

Shoot, what the hell am I thinking... Of course you don't care if children walk around in Detroit and see a message like that on a t-shirt.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: operation mindcrime
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Whaaaaat? Why are my parts and how they are configured all of a sudden a topic for you...??

Just pointing out that the OP says she is selling T-shirts while it clearly states that a T-shirt is gifted when you make a donation...

But feel free to attack me over it...if that's all you got.

Peace

It's all I got????????

They are giving her money, she sends them a shirt......

It's pretty simple, and the OP is right, it's unacceptable for her or any other ne else that's an elected official to be conducting themselves in this manner......

Especially leading impeach the mother effer rallys....... Unacceptable

It could be worse (in their opinion), and say something like "Trump 2020"

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

awwwww boo hoo.

No its not selling. The shirts are a thank you for a political donation
Like MAGA hats. That go for $25.00 a pop.
shop.donaldjtrump.com... e=dp_googleshopping

Donate $25. get a MAGA hat.

Just stop or at least research before you friggin post. Please!

You can donate $25 and get a MAGA hat?

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Got a source to back this up or just throwing crap at the wall and hoping something sticks?

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: hyperlexic

It's not. It's just another way for a turd to pretend she's getting lots of donation money.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: hyperlexic

Whaaaaat? Why are my parts and how they are configured all of a sudden a topic for you...??

Just pointing out that the OP says she is selling T-shirts while it clearly states that a T-shirt is gifted when you make a donation...

But feel free to attack me over it...if that's all you got.

Peace

Lol gifted when you make a donation. Doesnt that mean give me money and i will give you this shirt?

How is that different?

No, not to a democrat. But here's a good coincidence. I just got this email. With ANY purchase, I can get a free set of fake pearls, LOL!

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

The loan will be paid back or already has been regardless of interest he is still making money off of so called services provided. That was all before he was elected. No one knows how much he has profited since then, but that is a seperate issue from what this is about. Which is the claim he self funded.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati

I live in Michigan, Unfortunatly Talib does not cover my district ( I am no where near Detroit )

But if I do run into talib, I will tell her "hello I think your politics are disgusting, have a nice day".

Just to get a rise out of her (I'm an old poor white guy) I'm certain I can get her to respond.

but she would never come to west Michigan

atleast I get to squash Amash!!

Male? Old? WHITE??? Oh you'd DEFINITELY get a rise out of her. You don't have the right to speak to her. You only have white privilege when she says you have white privilege. Anytime outside of those times, you're persecuted for being born a white man.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Why are democrats always quick to say "Why are you making this about me" when someone responds to them? You're not the only one, all the democrats on this forum, and other forums, tend to do it. Are y'all that self absorbed?

I honestly don't know why democrates are quick to say anything, I'm not one.

I was having a little conversation with manbehindthemask about his remark to me about how I am made of spare parts...

I know these are stressing times for you but please try to focus. You can do it....

Peace

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: deadlysyn

Got a source to back this up or just throwing crap at the wall and hoping something sticks?

I already deleted the site just look up one of the fact-checking sites aon his self funding claim about his campaign. Even the right-leaning ones couldn't give him a pass though they tried with one saying it was a "sort of" true if you count loaning your campaign money.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

I honestly don't know why democrates are quick to say anything, I'm not one.

I was having a little conversation with manbehindthemask about his remark to me about how I am made of spare parts...

I know these are stressing times for you but please try to focus. You can do it....

Peace

I wish I had a dollar for every time I heard "I'm not a democrat." Anyways, people respond to people, that doesn't mean they're making the topic about you. It's a conversation, like you said. Maybe it's an unfortunate event that your posts are just like those of the democrats.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   

It's okay, we all make mistakes. I could understand the context of our conversation got a little lost on you seeing how you are really busy snapping at everything democrate because you are in panic mode..

Relax, breath in...breath out

Peace

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join