It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Business Democrats Say They Will Vote TRUMP or Not Vote if WARREN is the Party Nominee.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: shooterbrody

Seriously, Hillary would get more votes than Warren. That's all Democrats care about. Hillary is gearing up to enter the race. Did you hear about her speech this morning?

at this point
I would not put anything past the dnc

Election season with hillary is glorious, as we have seen in the past

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Seriously, Hillary would get more votes than Warren. That's all Democrats care about. Hillary is gearing up to enter the race. Did you hear about her speech this morning?

Oh Christ is this real? Lol, never underestimate the ability of the Democrats to continuously shoot ourselves in the foot.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer
oh its the gift that keeps on giving the whole year round clark

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Is nobody impressed we haven't run out of feet yet at least?

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

Is nobody impressed we haven't run out of feet yet at least?

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

Great meme! Isn't Bernie Sanders about the same as Elizabeth Warren, when it comes to soaking the "wealthy" and giving it to everyone else?

Dunno if they're on the same level, but in recent months Bernie has abandoned all pretenses, and is campaigning on a platform of pure Communism.

If Warren is even a fraction as bad as Bernie, then big busines would be insane to back her.

And, let's face it, Warren is pretty much guaranteed to be the front-runner. Now that Biden's corruption is public knowledge, his campaign is pretty much dead. I'll be surprised if he hasn't dropped out of the race by Halloween.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

at this point
I would not put anything past the dnc

Election season with hillary is glorious, as we have seen in the past

Hell, she barely survived the campaign trail last time, and now she's four years older.

I suspect Trump will make sure the Clinton Foundation re-emerges as an issue pretty soon. It's been well-established that the foundation was used to launder bribes. Plus, Rudy Giuliani has been saying they have proof Biden accepted bribes from China, so we know this on Trump's radar.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I bet this is 90% disinformation to try to derail her campaign.

Wall Street democrats, both of them.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan
come on man
they have thought this through

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Big Business Democrats Say They Will Vote TRUMP or Not Vote if WARREN is the Party Nominee.

Warren makes Obama look tame in comparison.

Mr. Hope and Change, and Mrs you won't have any spare change left.

Warren is a walking 1/1000th (insert pronoun that doesn't offend someone) caused disaster

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I remember when people were against the likes of wall street bankers.
Really sticking it to the man, eh?

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I think it's patriotic for the rich to pay their fair share. The middle class has been carrying the burden for too long. a reply to: carewemust

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: cfnyaami
I think it's patriotic for the rich to pay their fair share. The middle class has been carrying the burden for too long. a reply to: carewemust

Define, "fair share".

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   
You obviously don't know what that term means.

It's actually a reference for the reneging on the treaties by the US government against the first nations' peoples. The Indians were the ones who gave it all and welcomed (on the whole) people from Europe to live side by side in peace. I, for one, am pro-Warren and her idea that everyone, each American deserves to be treated with decency, regardless of our differences.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   
More than they are currently.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   

More than they are currently.

How much more do you want to rich to pay?

What is rich?

Are people who make a million/year safe or should they pay more?

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: contextual
I remember when people were against the likes of wall street bankers.
Really sticking it to the man, eh?

People weren't.

Just idiots like Huey Long,FDR and Warren,Sanders.

In a capitalist economy. It takes MONEY.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   

How much more do you want to rich to pay?

Everything they own.

They want rich people becoming the new 3/5's crowd and create a slave class to pay for all their free snip.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   

That IS A LOAD of BULL SNIP.

www.marketwatch.com...

Approximately 76.4 million or 44.4% of Americans won’t pay any federal income tax in 2018, p from 72.6 million people or 43.2% in 2016 before President Trump’s Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, according to estimates from the Tax Policy Center, a nonprofit joint venture by the Urban Institute and Brookings Institution, which are both Washington, D.C.-based think tanks. That’s below the 50% peak during the Great Recession. They still obviously pay sales tax, property taxes and other taxes.

A far cry from the 'one percent' snip.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: cfnyaami

Please define "rich".

Without a definition, that sentence sounds remarkably like class envy. If you can't have it, no one can? Or should...?

Is "rich" a million a year? 500,000 a year? 250,000 a year? Less? More? Define your term "rich".

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join