It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American woman LECTURES Hong Kong protesters…’You value freedom more than safety?’ (Video)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Posted on September 24, 2019 in Activism, China, World
Hundreds of thousands of people in Hong Kong desire the same kind of freedom and liberty that Americans have enjoyed for more than 243 years.

They are sick and tired of the oppressive Chinese Communist regime, which restricts their rights, steals their freedom, and forces all of them to live under the thumb of tyranny.

Any American should understand why they are now protesting against the regime in Beijing. Or so you’d think.

Video captured by a demonstrator and posted online, however, shows what appears to be an American woman lecturing young Hong Kong residents about their protests.

At one point this idiot even asks, “You value freedom more than safety?”

We can answer that: Hell yes.

UNREAL: American woman LECTURES Hong Kong protesters…’You value freedom more than safety?’ (Video)

So this far left-wing woman chastised protesters in Hong Kong, claiming that in China there is more safety, and that safety allows for normal conversation to take place...

I am not kidding, that was part of the argument of this brainwashed far left-winger whom stated "safety is more important than freedom."

Of course, this brainwashed far left-winger ignores the fact that people even in Hong Kong are not free to say what they want (freedom) without the dictatorial regime of China trampling on protesters even if they protest peacefully.

Watch the above video.

At one point the far left-wing woman asks the protesters there, meanwhile she continues to peel off an ad the protester posted on the wall, 'is this not a waste of time? Is this okay? Is this not respectful?' She says this meanwhile pointing to the graffiti the protesters put on the wall.

She then asked them to tell her just one example in "which violence has let to a solution..." This illiterate and uneducated idiot forgets that the U.S. got our Independence through violence, and so did many other nations.

This far left-winger is showing exactly what is wrong with the left around the world these days, including in the U.S.

BTW, almost at the end of the video they also show that this woman is wearing a t-shirt that a pro-Chinese group was using as they attacked at peaceful protesters, and it has been speculated that this far left-wing American woman could have been paid by the Chinese government, among other far left-wing westerners, in their attempt to counter the protests.

edit on 27-9-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Freedom is the enemy of leftists and the enemy of left wing ideology ( fascism)

Her words and actions come as no surprise
edit on 27 9 2019 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

OMG.....somebody with an opinion.

A stupid opinion I'll give you that but why is this a thread?

Peace

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

OMG.....somebody with an opinion.

A stupid opinion I'll give you that but why is this a thread?

Peace

Because if shes not paid to be there then it shows how dangerous brainwashing can be? If she believes in safety over freedom... how many more.. how many more before there is enough to strip freedoms completely.

It needs to be shown that a foreign moron getting involved in a countries internal affairs can be shown politeness from the protesters in the face of complete ignorance.

Excuse the car crash of a reply, mix of painkillers and lack of sleep means Im losing focus

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: thekaboose

Ahh..that sucks. I hope it isn't anything serieus and wish you all the best..

Anyway...I understand the stupidity of her standpoint but I fail to find how she is representing the entire left ideology.

Peace

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 03:08 AM
link   

a reply to: thekaboose

Ahh..that sucks. I hope it isn't anything serieus and wish you all the best..

Anyway...I understand the stupidity of her standpoint but I fail to find how she is representing the entire left ideology.

Peace

I see where you are coming from, OP stating its the left ideology. I was stating it from a neutral point, if she was bombarded with this view and started believing it (be it from left or right) then it should be given as much light as possible to show how stupid and dangerous it really is.

Thanks though, one day I'll be fixed. Just keep pushing though

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 04:15 AM
link   
What freedom is she referring to?????

I am presently unaware of any actual freedom in this world.

Definition of freedom : "The power to act, speak or think as one wants."

Think about that definition - we certainly in the so called free world do not have the liberty to do just that, rather we are fed the illusion that we can.

In all fairness what safety is she referring to - oh the safety of being returned to china for interrogation or re programming to be good unopinionated communist on a whim or for scoring a poor social score etc,etc.

Just another plant with no idea the dangerous path the world is marching down, or perhaps she knows exactly what she's doing which would be doing her job as a chinese double agent.

edit on 27-9-2019 by CthruU because: 1

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Meh. Hk was brutally oppressed under British rule, no one was complaining or publicizing it then. There are plenty American pseudo colonies today, they are not making it on the news. Everything is politicized. Is the woman’s brainwashing that safety is more important than freedom (which every govt actually stands behind, see McCarthyism, us concentration camps, patriot act etc) any more dangerous than the standard American belief that our profits are more important than other people’s lives? Whatever.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: pexx421

Meh. Hk was brutally oppressed under British rule

Complete rubbish. You have no clue what you are talking about.

When Britain departs from its last major colony, it will have bequeathed to the more than six millions residents of Hong Kong the following institutions, policies, practices, and values:

The rule of law, characterized by an independent judiciary
An honest, efficient civil service
An economy ranked as the freest in the world
A full range of civil liberties: freedom of the press, of speech, of the academy, of association, of assembly, of religion, of travel
A system of free and fair elections for the legislature
A freely convertible currency backed by the U.S. dollar

www.hoover.org...

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Ha, that will be the first time then.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   
She is an embarrassment to the United States and our proud history. She doesn’t understand that people are and should be willing to die to protect their freedom. At least cowards like her won’t get in the way if we need to fight for our freedom again here in the States.

edit on 2019/9/27 by Metallicus because: Sp

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

She's an embarrassment to the United States??

Whahahaha...oh my....whaaaaaaahahahaha.

I'm sorry...didn't mean to be rude but with the circus act that you guys are presenting the world with I don't think you need to worry about this one individual hurting your image.

Peace

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   
While she may not directly represent "ERRY LEFTY ERRYWARE," she most certainly is indicative of the growing cult within the US and in many western nations.

The very notion that the state can lead the population into a blissful state of safety is flawed from the very start. They cant. Therefore, giving up freedom in exchange for pipe dreams is a bad deal.

"You value freedom more than safety"

Damn straight we do. That freedom will go much further to achieving that safety than any feel-good authoritarianism.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Why can't we just revoke this liberal idiots citizenship? She likes china so much that she's willing to be their mouthpiece then she can go there.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Chance321

Yup...that seems like a solid idea.

America, land of the .... what was that word again.

Peace
edit on 27-9-2019 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

Glad you like it. She obviously doesn't like our country and the freedoms that come with, so what's the problem with granting her wish and letting her live in a communist nation for awhile? And the quote your thinking of is America, land of the free. Only problem she's not on American soil she's on foreign soil Hong Kong I believe, so that doesn't float.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Dumb question but wasn't that whole patriot act thingy about giving up a little freedom to feel save from the terrorists? (Just to name an example)

It's her opinion and in the land of the free I always thought every opinion was respected and never ground for removal of citizenship.

Peace

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   

a reply to: Metallicus

She's an embarrassment to the United States??

Whahahaha...oh my....whaaaaaaahahahaha.

I'm sorry...didn't mean to be rude but with the circus act that you guys are presenting the world with I don't think you need to worry about this one individual hurting your image.

Peace

You definitely are being rude and acting like a dick, but I can respect that as I also tend to act like a dick more often than I would care to admit.

This woman is a useless, mouth breathing, turd, but I imagine all counties have worthless pieces of crap like this person.

edit on 2019/9/27 by Metallicus because: Sp

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Dumb question but wasn't that whole patriot act thingy about giving up a little freedom to feel save from the terrorists? (Just to name an example)

It's her opinion and in the land of the free I always thought every opinion was respected and never ground for removal of citizenship.

Peace

No, not every opinion is respected. Do you respect the opinion of a racist or terrorist? The great thing about America is we all have the right to say what we believe. That doesn’t mean we respect what the person is saying.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

I like a lot Americans never wanted the patriot act. Your right in the land of the free she has the right to her opinion, but when she leaves The land of the Free that's where her protections should end. If she's singing the praises of china then what does that tell you what she thinks of the US? So if she doesn't care for the US then why would she want to come back?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join