It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stories from Volunteer Training; "Even Nature Responds to Our Needs"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Volunteers were trained for social service in Poland. Many trainees came from Ukraine. The training included lots of yoga and meditation and many had some spiritual experiences. It is amazing to see that even nature responds to our needs. World could be different, if we had some more faith and would use it to change the world better.

After training these sisters will be working part time in service projects. Cooking and distributing food to poor people, having yoga classes, arranging programs and attending different service activities.

Myself I have done money collections for different projects, helped in children's homes, refugee centers and collective farms. That has helped also me to keep out of depression and anxieties as people are grateful and express their gratitude, and they have no negative feelings towards the one helping.

If service would be included in everyone's daily life as part of education and even work, how much difference it would make in the society and in the world?

Here one short story from the training; "As I know very little about cooking, I had to ask constantly Baba (her Guru) for help. While mixing any ingredients to food, I used to ask Baba what to put next. It was amazing and exiting for me to get delicious meals done. At least that’s what they told me all the time".

You may see more amazing stories, proutscandinavia.blogspot.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Suanna

You are absolutely right!

For some people, helping others and thinking of something other than their own problems, is a perfect solution to anxiety, loneliness and depression.

join