It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

c r o w d s t r i k e

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: carewemust
Where are the awan bröthers anywho?

Somewhere smoking hashish, and laughing their arses off over what they got away with.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: facedye

If I happened to Find Out my Sister was Ease Dropping on my Phone Calls to a Girlfriend , there would be Hell to Pay for her Act . Kennedy was Right , the C.I.A. needs to be Smashed into a Million Pieces , then Rebuilt by President Trump with a Clear Understanding and Reminder who they Actually Work for , WE THE PEOPLE Of The United States .........

The CIA actually has no purview over domestic matters. It is there for gathering foreign intelligence.

Yeah...like inside the White House.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Hey guys, CIA here. I know we infiltrated the media and then gave you acid to MKULTRA you before pushing you off a roof. But dont worry, it's to fight the ruskies. Thanks CIA.
edit on 9/27/2019 by revswim because: Also ANDERSON COOPER IS AN ATTRACTIVE MAN. CIA good, Robert F Kennedy must die. The Catcher in the Rye says CIA good and TRUMP IS A BIG PHONEY. TRIGGER WORD = Pont-Saint-Esprit.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   

I'm not listening to you NAZI... IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH..

*that's how the narrative goes, right?*

We can't beat them with facts.. that's a fact.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

The NSA records everything. Why can't we get the actually recording declassified?

And then, when it is, what next... You will want a polygraph. Or a dna sample, then complain when it can't be resequenced.

Maybe go back in time and listen.. but then complain why are there no time machines...

It will always be something with you lot... Never A Straight Alternative...

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

EASE DROPPING, LOLOL

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Thanks for the thread and info.
It is very informative!
well done

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   

S & F for a beautifully put-together OP.

There are so many more connections between Crowdstrike and Soros, The Atlantic Council, Burisma and the Clintons.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 07:59 AM
link   

What exactly was the context of the Wikileaks regarding Hillary's team?

I'll be sharing another angle on this perspective shortly, based on something that happened right before things went south with the Podesta findings - truly bizarre, and I can't wait to share it with you. Thanks for following this far along.

Interesting thread and connecting. Good job, OP. I will keep following along, looking forward to your share you referenced above too.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   
NICE UNROLLED THREAD on "The FBI and Crowdstrike"

threadreaderapp.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   

The two whistleblowers in the Fast and Furious scandal certainly never enjoyed the protections discussed for this guy. They have been retaliated against ever since. All whistleblowers deserve protections, but our definition of whistleblowers needs to be defined. Are Assange and Snowden whistleblowers? They seem to think so

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Curious that both Mitt Romney and Joe Biden's son were on the board of Burisma...which is in partnership with The Atlantic Council...of which Victor Pinchuk, George Soros and founders of Crowdstrike are on the Advisory Board.
edit on 27-9-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Liberal Media is "circling the wagons", labeling any Right-Wing/Trump references to CROWDSTRIKE as a debunked-fakenews CONSPIRACY THEORY.

One Example from Today: www.forbes.com... b

This sudden media attention tells me that there is something to the working theory that Crowdstrike colluded with the DNC to tie Russia to Trump, after all. It's not a "debunked conspiracy theory". Google's involvement lends even more credence to the suspicions.

Excellent thread! S&F.

Many thanks! I just don't know what to make of all this. If they're bold enough to look this ridiculous in public, what's next? I mean seriously it's been 4 years and only now are we actually talking about CrowdStrike actually performing the investigation? Pretty sure everyone was under the impression that the investigation was being run by the FBI, and that organizations like CS simply "helped out." This changes things drastically.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

S & F for a beautifully put-together OP.

There are so many more connections between Crowdstrike and Soros, The Atlantic Council, Burisma and the Clintons.

Thank you! I agree, I just couldn't afford the time last night to follow this rabbit hole any further. I would have had to section off chapters at that point, figured it would be best to start this discussion and take it from there with everyone

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

" The CIA actually has no purview over domestic matters. It is there for gathering foreign intelligence."

Oh Really ? Maybe Someone should Remind them of that . There is Tons of Evidence the C.I.A. is Guilty of Domestic Spying and Leaking Sensitive Government Information to the Media for Obvious Political Reasons .........

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

What exactly was the context of the Wikileaks regarding Hillary's team?

I'll be sharing another angle on this perspective shortly, based on something that happened right before things went south with the Podesta findings - truly bizarre, and I can't wait to share it with you. Thanks for following this far along.

Interesting thread and connecting. Good job, OP. I will keep following along, looking forward to your share you referenced above too.

appreciate your kind words! however i've been sitting on making that thread for about 4 years now
going to be interesting to see what you all think

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   

I suppose that Google saw what they believed was a sure ROI and invested in yet another tech business (among the hundreds, or thousands, that they already do).

Yeah... 100 mill here, 100 mill there, so innocent...

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight...
edit on 27-9-2019 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-9-2019 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Weird... they are so concerned about protecting whistle blowers because they are brave and should be protected from bad people....hmmmmm. let me think......SNOWDEN blew the whistle on the intelligence apparatus and had to flee the country to RUSSIA to be protected.. he harmed no one, but exposed the lying , corrupt data collection practices of a corrupt GOVT.......hmmmmmm ....let me think....Julian ASSANGE.. he doesn't even leak but is a journalist of sorts that has a portal for people to whistle blow on all kinds of things. He has never harmed a US asset...BUT he has harmed the reputation of the intelligence community and corrupt politicians... hows that going for him right now?. WAKE UP LEFTIES.... this is a joke and its on YOU! They secretly laugh at you!

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN

The two whistleblowers in the Fast and Furious scandal certainly never enjoyed the protections discussed for this guy. They have been retaliated against ever since. All whistleblowers deserve protections, but our definition of whistleblowers needs to be defined. Are Assange and Snowden whistleblowers? They seem to think so

maybe i'm taking your post too literally, but i'll play: if our country considers Assange and Snowden to be whistleblowers, then I certainly haven't seen the same tenacity to protect these individuals as I see our powers that be on the left trying to protect this CIA agent. I mean.. it's absolutely laughable, and horrifying at the same time.

is this the kind of protection our congress has in mind? if so, I feel better off protecting myself.
edit on 28-9-2019 by facedye because: added content

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

If I happened to Find Out my Sister was Ease Dropping on my Phone Calls to a Girlfriend , there would be Hell to Pay for her Act . Kennedy was Right , the C.I.A. needs to be Smashed into a Million Pieces , then Rebuilt by President Trump with a Clear Understanding and Reminder who they Actually Work for , WE THE PEOPLE Of The United States .........

The CIA actually has no purview over domestic matters. It is there for gathering foreign intelligence.

they use things like this for foreign intelligence, then? can you please elaborate given the context here?
edit on 28-9-2019 by facedye because: added content

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join