It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Knew of Whistle-Blower’s Allegations Soon After Trump’s Call With Ukraine Leader

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
"A large cache of confidential foreign documents have just been leaked implicating Joe Biden, George Soros, Hillary Clinton and Joseph Misfud's collusion and possible criminal activity in Ukraine."
twitter.com...

John Solomon's Data Dump

Ha..just came from that Twitter thread
The looney left is claiming Putin is behind it
They don't care if it's true or not
Just that Putin is behind it
Unreal

Guess that means Russia will invade Ukraine any day now !!!!! 😧

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

ANOTHER Russia Hoax?!? They wouldn’t dare.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   
My question is, why does the WB complaint hold any relevance? Especially considering there is no first hand account of the phone call involved, and the official transcript has already been declassified and released in it's unredacted form. I've read the transcript, and nothing that the Dems are claiming seem to be in it. It seems the left has completely lost their minds, or they're just trying to throw a bunch of # at the wall and see if something sticks.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan
No leaders have addressed this
Or media
But the " woke" are all over it

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Shokin's statement tells the entire story.

Thanks so much for those docs, Xuen.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadlysyn
My question is, why does the WB complaint hold any relevance? Especially considering there is no first hand account of the phone call involved, and the official transcript has already been declassified and released in it's unredacted form. I've read the transcript, and nothing that the Dems are claiming seem to be in it. It seems the left has completely lost their minds, or they're just trying to throw a bunch of # at the wall and see if something sticks.

That's an easy one
Because it involves Joe Biden
They were getting too close
Can't have Biden getting indicted either
He was second in command to their Lord and Saviour for 8 years

New Conspiracy Theory
Many people have questioned the reasoning behind Joe's candidacy
Even Lord Barack made a public exclamation urgibg him not to
Was it all for show?
Did they realize that Biden would have the appearance of being untouchable if Trump's guys got to close, and this was actually predetermined?
Get Joe in the race to give him an out to these allegations?

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 11:47 PM
link   

It involves Joe Biden, but only in the sense that President Trump mentioned that Zelensky should look into the matter.

As for giving Joe an out to these allegations, this whole thing of deep state actors being too rich and too powerful to be prosecuted for their crimes is getting old. Of course, the worst that will happen to Joe is he's likely to lose the primary. What really needs to happen is the courts throwing the book at him. Make an example out of him. We need to weed out all of the corruption.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: deadlysyn
That's where your wrong
Members of the Ukranian government have been trying to turn over info on Hunter and Joe for over a year

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
a reply to: seeker1963

I mentioned that the other day. These Dem cats are single phasing. No telling what they do when their playbook is empty. This whistleblower hoax has got to be near the end. When they have no play; then “crazy” looks passive.

The media is complicit so it doesn't matter. They jump to the next manufactured outrage as soon as one ends.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The setup and trap was sprung earlier than we thought !!

They still have no idea.
The declass moved quite quickly tho didn't it?

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I don't think there was any trap. Trump just stuck his foot way down his throat and a government employee could not stand it anymore.

"The House intelligence committee released the complaint on Thursday. The nine-page letter details a July 25 phone call in which Trump presses Ukraine's leader to help investigate baseless corruption accusations against Democratic rival Joe Biden. The complaint also alleges that the White House sought to "lock down" details of the call by moving it onto a secure, classified computer system."

Trump prodded Ukraine leader to investigate the Bidens. He also did it while saying things like “We do a lot for Ukraine,” Trump said at one point. “Do us a favor,” he asked at another.

There is no trap here. Trump did something that looks suspiciously like a quid pro quo type corruption.

“Whatever you can do with the attorney general would be great,” Trump told Zelenskiy, asking for help in investigating Biden. He referred to Giuliani, his personal attorney and trusted adviser, as a “highly respected man” and said, “I will ask him to call you along with the attorney general.”

After saying Giuliani and Barr would be in touch, Trump referenced Ukraine’s economy, saying: “Your economy is going to get better and better I predict. You have a lot of assets. It’s a great country.”

The NSA records every phone conversation. We need to get Congress to contact the NSA and get the actual audio so we can all judge.

It's not the Democrats fault that Trump shoved his foot so far down his own mouth it hurts!

edit on 27-9-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: deadlysyn

It involves Joe Biden, but only in the sense that President Trump mentioned that Zelensky should look into the matter.

As for giving Joe an out to these allegations, this whole thing of deep state actors being too rich and too powerful to be prosecuted for their crimes is getting old. Of course, the worst that will happen to Joe is he's likely to lose the primary. What really needs to happen is the courts throwing the book at him. Make an example out of him. We need to weed out all of the corruption.

The problem is no judged is going to issue an indictment based on opinions. There's the old problem of evidence. For years we've heard the Clintons were going to be indicted. For years we heard the Obamas would be indicted. Where's the beef???

edit on 27-9-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   

And what it sounds like, from what I read in the transcript is that they had been trying to hand that information over to the wrong people. It seems as though he was informed of the correct channels to use for this information though.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

An employee with a political bias with no firsthand knowledge when Ukraine has said there was no pressure.

I was all for the Trump investigation even though it was clearly a witch hunt. Why aren't Democrats for an investigation into BOTH Trump's and Biden's interactions with Ukraine?

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

If Biden used his power and influence to end a corruption investigation to the benefit of his son wouldn't you want to know that?

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Trump will be on the 2020 ticket. Trump will win in 2020. Trump will be your President until January 2025.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join