It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black shark

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   
It is unreal terribly
video.brazd.qaz.ru...
Unreal fear .

[edit on 6-3-2005 by Fenix F 308]

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Not getting anything from the link.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
Not getting anything from the link.

Same here, just comes up with this in the web bar,

brazd.qaz.ru...

Can you find a better link?

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 01:36 PM
link   
All im getting is as blank page,

Can you ad a little more to this thread, your thoughts ect
(when you get the link up and running)

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 04:33 PM
link   
ups
www.brazd.ru...
If not helped, I will go to diferent way ...
(Sad me)

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Heres a link found n the topic. www.globalsecurity.org...

The KA-50 is a state-of-the-art and powerful battle helicopter which is in limited service with the Russian Air Force. This aircraft is not fielded. Only a handful of prototypes exist, and it has not yet been approved for full-scale production. There are two versions of the Hokum. The Ka-50 Hokum-A is a single seat close support helicopter and the Ka-52 Hokum-B two seat trainer and combat version.

Hope this helps a little

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 06:38 PM
link   
And remmember
magnugt.narod.ru...
Fear . ..

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fenix F 308
And remmember
magnugt.narod.ru...
Fear . ..

where's the video?from the links u post, all i get are 2 blank pages and a russian page which dosent look like a site that'll contain a vid of a military helo performing a back flip(pardon me if im wrong but i cannot read, speak russian)

any better links?

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 03:28 PM
link   
O! The Ka-50 Black Shark!

I remember it now, it is the younger brother of the Ka-52 Alligator, which is much more advanced.

The Ka-52 however, is a much better chopper, it uses dual sets of rotors to stabilize the craft, so it does not have a tail rotor, and can carry quite a fearsome arsenal.

But the Black Shark is also a force to be reckoned with.

Both are variants of one another, I just like the Hokum B better.

Shattered OUT...

[edit on 7-3-2005 by ShatteredSkies]

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I've heard the Alligator is pretty good. But my favorite is the Mi-28 (correct me, I'm probably mistaken on the designation) Havoc (the Black Shark's rival I believe). The Havoc is a pretty ugly chopper but is an awesome performer. Pretty durable with plenty of weapons. I've heard the Havoc is capable of carrying even more than the Apaches.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by cyberdude78
I've heard the Alligator is pretty good. But my favorite is the Mi-28 (correct me, I'm probably mistaken on the designation) Havoc (the Black Shark's rival I believe). The Havoc is a pretty ugly chopper but is an awesome performer. Pretty durable with plenty of weapons. I've heard the Havoc is capable of carrying even more than the Apaches.

It is.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 05:19 PM
link   

The Ka-52 however, is a much better chopper, it uses dual sets of rotors to stabilize the craft, so it does not have a tail rotor, and can carry quite a fearsome arsenal.

Doesn't the KA-50 use dual counter rotating rotors as well?

Yeah, the Mi-28 is definitly my favorite as stated earlier in another topic, it can definitly carry more than the AH-64, it's much like the Hind...

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo

Doesn't the KA-50 use dual counter rotating rotors as well?

Yeah, the Mi-28 is definitly my favorite as stated earlier in another topic, it can definitly carry more than the AH-64, it's much like the Hind...

Yea, the Ka-50 does too, I just like the Ka-52 better, that's why I mentioned it.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Awesome piece even though it's not complete. Took me a good part of an hour to download.

My hats off to the pilot. It's amazing to see a chopper do a wheel stand like a BMXer!

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 08:37 PM
link   
video
thor.prohosting.com...
here

[edit on 7-3-2005 by Fenix F 308]

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 10:00 PM
link   
here's some more videos of KA50s.

www.royfc.com...

top topics

join