It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Fat Keyboard Warriors take on the upcoming Civil War

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I want know if He's serious or not. Would brighten my day to see some sunshine at the end of the tunnel. Something has got to give. This absurdity has gained traction and the stop for this crazytrain is nowhere in sight.

Might need another fat keyboard warrior!
edit on 26-9-2019 by samuelsson because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

How did the Democrats get Trump to stick if foot so far down his throat? If you know how, man, you really are a fat genius!

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: samuelsson
a reply to: The GUT

I want know if He's serious or not. Would brighten my day to see some sunshine at the end of the tunnel. Something has got to give. This absurdity has gained traction and the stop for this crazytrain is nowhere in sight.

Might need another fat keyboard warrior!

Against all odds yes. Quite serious.

The change in the world in the last few years has really opened my eyes. I've had enough of the crazy.
edit on 27-9-2019 by Jefferton because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: visitedbythem
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Im a centrist, and I really like Tulsi

To be fair... Everyone likes Tulsi. Some people just want to catch her cooties, others like her politics.

I want all of the former and most of the latter.

Tulsi for Prime Minister.

*Crosses Fingers

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Just stop.

Blame everyone but him.
Typical.

Sorry but the idiot brought this upon himself.
Plain and simple.
He is getting what he deserves.
He never should have run because he was never a fit human for the job. Never was never will be.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Please tell me he is NOT Beezer. Please.
I loved that Bunny.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 06:17 AM
link   

IRONIC

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: CriticalStinker

The thing is, it's not about Trump.

I could care less about Trump.

The left has an issue with the temerity that we could actually pick someone other than who they chose!

The façade that we can actually choose who we want as a president is broken. They chose.

We demurred.

Our freedoms, our rights, our liberties are (right now) an illusion only given to us because they want to placate us.

But the bloom is coming off the rose.

We need an honest government, and we don't have that. We can hire a temp (like Trump) from time-to-time, but after he's gone, the congress remains the same and they are the ones who actually write the laws and determine our taxes.

You hit the nail on the head, DB. It’s obvious enough, finally, that most can see. A lot of people are #walkaway from the Democrats because even they can see it. Everyday more are waking up to see the huge f’n joke and the joke is on us. The grandfather of all conspiracies is becoming extremely hard to deny. Trump was the catalyst. Nothing will ever be the same.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 07:18 AM
link   

So go on, give it a try. Try to take our guns, try to take our 1st Amendment, try to take our money, our livelihoods, try to starve our families.

If they outlaw vaping, I am going to take up chewing tobacco and spit that nasty juice on everything. Drive up windows, clothing on the racks, bulk bins and produce in the grocery store, public toilet seats and even the floor at the DMV.

Imagine what could happen if they banned guns.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I really do not like Trump. He is a tyrant dressed in conservative clothing. The vape ban. His interest in gun law expansion (have you heard the details of his conversation with the NZ Prime Minister?).

But overthrowing him with a fake impeachment? A step too far.

Yeah, i know...i defend him. Damn the DNC for putting me in that position.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I don't have a gun if civil war starts but I'm ready to protect this country the best I can since the day I took The Oath of Allegiance.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   

The sky is falling you say?

I think you should go back to your Tom Clancy books dude.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

of course you do, you think reality is a fiction as well

No worries, we will bring you along, limping and whining the whole way

as we keep America Great.

We don't expect thanks, we know your ungratful.

It's OK ,it's part of what Makes America Great.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
I really do not like Trump. He is a tyrant dressed in conservative clothing. The vape ban. His interest in gun law expansion (have you heard the details of his conversation with the NZ Prime Minister?).

I voted for Trump, so I openly admit my support.

But it must fry your butt (and others) to have to defend someone you don't even like just because of the current behavior of the left.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati
a reply to: Wayfarer

of course you do, you think reality is a fiction as well

No worries, we will bring you along, limping and whining the whole way

as we keep America Great.

We don't expect thanks, we know your ungratful.

It's OK ,it's part of what Makes America Great.

Uh well I'm flattered and appreciate that you are looking out for me.

That being said, I am certain we won't have a civil war when Trump leaves office. The only fantasy being partaken of is that one.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I voted for Trump, so I openly admit my support.

But it must fry your butt (and others) to have to defend someone you don't even like just because of the current behavior of the left.

This morning, after seeing the sheer horsecrap on the morning TV rounds regarding this current idiocy, my wife clicked off the TV. I was actually yelling at people on TV because im so pissed.

Its not just this, but one of many straws that are straining my back.

Im not allowed to watch news anymore. She told me that the negativity is useless.

This weekend im going to find some leisure activity to try to get me some of my mojo back in line. I haven't gone to a pistol range in a long time, and may spill some lead to ease my angst.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Its such a wierd situation isnt it?

I really dont think I dislike him as much as I thought, which has some interesting implications, but I definitely do not support some of his actions and his attitude towards the constitution.

My concern is definitely the 2nd. I am completely over any and all attempts to subvert our founding documents.

It just seems like we are talking about all the wrong things. "Its all wrong."

Trump seems to be standing in the way of the bigger monsters chomping at the paper. I kind of get the feeling he is putting his personal opinions aside (a little) in order to do so. Maybe.

That doesnt address some of the other stuff though. Im tired of wars. I dont like bans or censorship, and dont think it all of a sudden becomes ok because a massive corporation is doing it.

I would also like to work towards universal healthcare, environmental concerns, massive decentralization, no direct cost higher education, and completely revamped and more encompassing social nets.

I am not willing to pass laws concerning such things in the hope it will eventually make it work. And, the left has cemented the narrative around the topics that are most important to me, in crap and ludicrous BS. Theyve turned it all into piles of poo, and "we better keep piling it on, or else!"

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

I go back to an old saying, "If you're agreeing with someone 100% of the time, then one of you isn't doing any thinking."

Only ideologues believe 100% of what their ideology or party or religion states.

The rest of us have to measure what the candidate or political figure says and does and see if it aligns with what we (as individuals) believe in.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   

This weekend im going to find some leisure activity to try to get me some of my mojo back in line. I haven't gone to a pistol range in a long time, and may spill some lead to ease my angst.

For what its worth (a bit of camaraderie), I took my fathers S&W .50 revolver to the range last weekend to de-stress. First time shooting a 50 cal pistol and my first shot I accidentally double tap, with the second shot going off right into the ceiling and perfectly severing the target track/cable running along the roof. It was an expensive visit and not as relaxing as I had hoped

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

For what its worth (a bit of camaraderie), I took my fathers S&W .50 revolver to the range last weekend to de-stress. First time shooting a 50 cal pistol and my first shot I accidentally double tap, with the second shot going off right into the ceiling and perfectly severing the target track/cable running along the roof. It was an expensive visit and not as relaxing as I had hoped

Sounds like a little gun control was needed.
Not taking away the gun.... just controlling it.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join