It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Fat Keyboard Warriors take on the upcoming Civil War

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

We know who you are Beez. I also know who the fat old conservative drunks are in my area.

All hat, no cattle....

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: HanyManny

The irony of your post is lost on you.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   

It feels relevant for both our countries right now. I want to save the good we have, not alone but the politicians can't even see.
The groundswell will be monumental.

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: CriticalStinker

The problem is, we keep underestimating stupid people.

How do you figure?

We are so sure that no one would EVER go against the Constitution and our rights, freedoms, liberties, that when they do and succeed, we're left standing with our jaws slacked wondering what has happened.

+14 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Hi Benedict!

Surrender much lately?

remember, union proud!

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem
The problem with Tulsi is, she wants to take away your rifles. Or at least the ones that can accept a magazine with more than ten rounds. Sure bolt and lever action are permissible. May as well try and arm wrestle a gorilla though.

See, the fundamental belief is not that our rifles can help us stop the government from taking away our rights. Its that we will use them to take out as many traitorous authoritarian scum that will be sent for us. As long as we can take out a few extra for every one of us, we win each engagement regardless of death. I mean, if we are not ready to die, aint it just kind of empty rhetoric??
Fat patriots of America, use my skinny ass as your shields!

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

The problem is, we keep underestimating stupid people.

How do you figure?

We are so sure that no one would EVER go against the Constitution and our rights, freedoms, liberties, that when they do and succeed, we're left standing with our jaws slacked wondering what has happened.

OK. Real talk, pretend I'm Roger Stone, operative word being pretend.

27%~ republican 30%~ democrat, 40%~ independents on any given day. I'll give you independents have no aligned platform, so it's a wild card. You still have to get them to win.

The concervatives are just as bad on rights and liberty as the far left. Your advantage is moderate republicans are better than moderate dems IMO.

If I were the right, I'd come to terms with the idea Trump might be the Obama of the right and start looking for plan b.

I read an NPR article earlier that has since been changed saying independents haven't been sold on impeachment. If Trump goes down, let him. There could still be high ground to be made, but not if he plays by the same rule book as the left in 16'. He'd be more useful as a martyr. If he does the same tactics, he's just like the rest.
edit on 26-9-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Sure bolt and lever action are permissible.
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Only until the others are off the market. Then it will be those darn lever action repeating rifles and those hate filled pump action rifles that will be next.

Right down the bottom of their list is to ban nerf guns because they have that awful word 'gun' as a description. Besides they are obviously training weapons for toxic masculinity.

P

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   

The thing is, it's not about Trump.

I could care less about Trump.

The left has an issue with the temerity that we could actually pick someone other than who they chose!

The façade that we can actually choose who we want as a president is broken. They chose.

We demurred.

Our freedoms, our rights, our liberties are (right now) an illusion only given to us because they want to placate us.

But the bloom is coming off the rose.

We need an honest government, and we don't have that. We can hire a temp (like Trump) from time-to-time, but after he's gone, the congress remains the same and they are the ones who actually write the laws and determine our taxes.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
I'm actually with you. This nonsense is enough.

It's spreading around like a cancer.

Damnit. I like Trump.

"Funny," isnt it.. that some of us arent so peachy keen about actual insanity?

Ive said that I dont like Trump, but couldn't support the dems of yore, much less the ones nowadays.

But.. Ive had a similar revelation. Trump is a condescending ass, just like me!

Hes my peeps and Trolling is the song of our people.

Mind. Blown.

We shall T-Pose our way to victory!

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   

I get that.

So win the war on minds rather than playing by the same rules.

You give up the advantage when you stoop to that level.

There are logical arguements to be had on both sides, but I'll be honest in saying your side had more of a chance if they play it smart.

Personally, I'm ready to see the two sides go down in flames. I've been disappointed by both, and I'm at whits end.

Either side can take the advice, I don't care. But someone has to say the BS ends, and now. It can be done in a mature way people can respect, or someone can play lower than the other to "win".

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   

History has shown that this won't end in a reasoned practical way.

Name me one country that on the brink of civil war, chose practical resolution.

We're an ugly brutal angry species. Only individuals are Enlightened and seek peace.

Mobs want blood.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   
It is insanity I agree.

On a lighter note; since the House of Representatives want to be clowns let's have them compete against each other by playing twister, scrabble, and trivia based on constitutional law all at the same time while taking shots of vodka every time the name Trump is said.

I have said it before and I will say it again, these people have lost their ever loving minds.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   

It probably won't end in a reasonable practical way because people will choose to let emotion drive over logic.

I'll be honest, I broke my norm on this one. But if people played it right and smart, there would be no contest. Both sides have that opportunity, and one has an advantage.

I'm cynical enough I frankly don't care at this point. I'll do what I want, and both sides can lick my taint.

One of you decide, and someone do it right... Please.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Ive been kinda thinking about that too..

Maybe the dissolving of the two parties isnt just a big ask, it wont actually fix anything.

Maybe all it will take is each "side," and the inevitable spectrum in between, to legitimately value each others views? And, for the US, realize that maybe we should really refocus on the Constitution/BoR as guidelines for all of us?

Maybe some day, we will get to the point where we can truly improve on it. Maybe. But that time is certainly not now, and we have so much other work to do.

We should be looking at things, right now, like "how the hell do we actually use all this tech?" If we dont figure it out.. might it be bad? Can we come up with truly revolutionary and novel systems that fully adhere to the Constitution?

Those documents should be our home base. We can explore out from it, but as long as we dont screw with it, we will always have a solid foundation to fall back on.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: HanyManny
It is disappointing that fat old men don't know that they should keep sitting on the couch, and not to get involved in threatening the country. If there is any running around to do with a pack and a rifle, maybe the fat old keyboard boys should just settle down, and have another twinkie with their beer.

If they go outside, some skinny young guy who has not spent the last 40 years on his ass will kick into yours.

No keyboard, no bloviating, just a kick to an old fat ass who should have not gotten off his porch.

Sad really. The white nationalist who call for a civil war would wind up as sand-bags and fighting positions in any actual combat. All talk, all fat, all gone.

Bye bye keyboard guy.

You will not be missed.

What ?
You have an Obsessive/Compulsive Disorder with old , fat , white guys...?
Do you wish to post anything of value on ATS ?
Ever ?
Except for the tripe that you have constantly repeated in every single post ?
You got a script or a text file going ?
That would be my question.
How bout a fit , trim , old white guy ?
An intelligent , fit , trim , old white guy ?
Very much a "keyboard warrior".
Especially when folks continue posting the same old meaningless tripe , over and over again , due to sheer ignorance.
ATS deserves better .

Denying ignorance.
Why ?
Sometimes it is just too easy to let go by. Especially the second or third time.

edit on 9/26/19 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   

I'm not white, but thanks for bringing race into this.

Well well---now that I look at you real closely, I notice you are ORANGE!!

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
I'm actually with you. This nonsense is enough.

It's spreading around like a cancer.

Damnit. I like Trump.

My faith in you has paid off, Jefferton. My faith in humanity also just climbed a little. Now do a Walkaway thread!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join