It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So will the Trump DOJ prosecute ANYONE Trump has accused of felonies???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   
So just out of curiosity, I wonder if all the hand clapping and such expecting trump to prosecute Biden, Obama, Comey, McCabe, both Clinton’s, exc, exc, exc...was still prevalent, or if everyone has realized for all his accusations, he will not be proving ANY OF THEM....

Which cannot be said for the democrats and their accusations... manafort his campaign manager, Lewandowski his personal lawyer and Flynn is intelligence advisor..all already convicted I believe.

What does the trump DOJ have to show for all trumps accusations??

Nothing...

Comey, McCabe and everyone else I listed are getting book deals and speaking fees... they have only benefited from this..

And make no mistake, assuming he has ANY real evidence to back it up, prosecuting anyone on that list only helps trump..

And there is no one he did not personally appoint to stop him..

A trump appointee runs every branch of law enforcement..

Trump has a conservative majority on the Supreme Court..

Assuming trump has evidence THERE IS NOTHING STOPPING HIM FROM DOING IT.

So what does it mean if the only people held accountable for corruption in the Trump era, are all trumps friends, prosecuted by the trump DOJ, because of democrat accusations.

So in conclusion, are the conservatives of ATS still expecting him to hold democrats accountable for trumps accusations , or have ya’ll come to the realization that will not be happening yet?
edit on 26-9-2019 by JustJohnny because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Great OP, can't wait to see your response to it.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   
100% trump needs to sh*t or get off the pot!

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   
How can Trump's DOJ investigate any of these people? They are all his political opposition. You wouldn't want your president to use his influence to prosecute his political rivals do you? That sounds like an impeachable abuse of power.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

You want a president to act as AG or DOJ?

Odd.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   

In the time since you converted from being a Trump supporter, which you love telling everybody about (somehow after years of being a complete leftist you suddenly were a Trump supporter for a few days), have you come to realize that all your fantasy hypothetical political baiting questions don't matter and nobody cares?

You think your fake claim of supporting him during the campaign makes you sound more credible, but everybody knows it's a lie. Just like the question in this OP is a lie. You aren't really asking a question and all you want to do is respond to yourself like a person captivated by their own reflection in the pond. You could always start a diary.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Evidence is growing that President Trump may be working with the Democrats on several fronts. He was a Democrat for more years than he was a Republican...many more. The end objective is not yet apparent, however.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Evidence is growing that President Trump may be working with the Democrats on several fronts. He was a Democrat for more years than he was a Republican...many more. The end objective is not yet apparent, however.

You're saying that was... the Strategy?!?

How many here knew about it?

edit on 26-9-2019 by Oraculi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Seems their trying to impeach Him to prevent just such a thing.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   
You realize that the dems didn't charge anybody, right?
The prosecutor appointed ( Robert Mueller) did
And he wasn't appointed by dems either
There was a prosecutor assigned to look into a lot of these allegations in late May
His name is John Durham
If there is charging to be had, he will be the one doing it
Carry on with the rest of your incoherent rant.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Generally, Republican appointed DOJs stop upholding the law once they are appointed. So I doubt anyone with wealth and power will ever be indicted while we have a Republican president. It's euphemism is called "deregulation".

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Lewandowski his personal lawyer

That's where I stopped reading. You don't even know who Lewandowski is. Hint: He's not a lawyer and he's never been convicted of anything.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy
You realize that the dems didn't charge anybody, right?
The prosecutor appointed ( Robert Mueller) did
And he wasn't appointed by dems either
There was a prosecutor assigned to look into a lot of these allegations in late May
His name is John Durham
If there is charging to be had, he will be the one doing it
Carry on with the rest of your incoherent rant.

Sorry i just had to add the final line to your post please accept my contribution, only the final line as the rest is spot on.

So that line is -

As per usual.
edit on 26-9-2019 by CthruU because: 1

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

A) I specifically said “assuming he has evidence of wrong doing..”

If he has evidence of wrong doing, then no it is not an abuse of power.. then it is a legitimate investigation..

But Trump has evidence of nothing... exactly like this latest fiasco, he is hoping to get lucky and run across evidence of wrong doing..

That is almost certainly criminal..

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I want SOMEONE from the Trump DOJ to hold SOMEBODY accountable for all the treasonous felonies trump claims have been committed on a regular basis.

The democrats have...

There are MULTIPLE, bigwig trump inner circle in Jail right now because of democrat accusations..

So why can’t the trump DOJ prosecute anyone trump has accused?!?!

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

Same difference...

“The left”/ “the democrats “ and “the media” all claimed multiple trump inner circle were corrupt..

And what do you know, a bunch of trump inner circle are in jail or being prosecuted right now..

“Trump” , the right” and “rightwing media” have climed exactly the same about the democrat bigwig inner circle..

In fact trump literally just said “I know you are but what am I” to the accusations against his people, but his supporters still lapped it up like it made sense lol.. but I digress.. :p

Who has been held accountable for all the rightwing media and trump’s accusations of corruption??

No one..

Who will be held accountable in the future??

No one...

Why??

Idk, but I suspect trump was just playing his supporters for fools.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Dont be impatient; just wait for xenfeng 's bombshell Tuesday! He'll point us to the next person trump will drain from the swamp. GOP *Guaranteed* this time!

*All part of the plan

/sped up voice:
**GOP guarantee, not guaranteed

** All part of the plan may or may not be part of a plan

Maga 2020

/sped up voice
edit on 27-9-2019 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Awesome..

So when is it fair for me to point and laugh because that does not happen??

I’m very patient..

When trump leaves office??

I am cool with waiting till whenever.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Awesome..

So when is it fair for me to point and laugh because that does not happen??

I’m very patient..

When trump leaves office??

I am cool with waiting till whenever.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Evidence is growing that President Trump may be working with the Democrats on several fronts

So, first he was working to bring down the dems/Clinton/Obama/DeepState etc, and now he's....working with them? To bring them down unbeknownst to them?

The Q fantasy again, huh?

lmao.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join