It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republican governor throws weight behind Trump impeachment inquiry, becomes first to do so

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: HanyManny
You know when you are in an echo chamber when you use the source of the echo and no one wants to admit the source of the sound.

This thread source is Fox, the source of many echos.

Trump is involved in a constitutional crisis of his own creation, and many want to talk about other past leaders, or deflect. Where are the good constitutionalist who can see that our way of life, and our republic is in peril?

Good Americans hate a tyrant. They fight tyranny. That is exactly what is going on.

God bless America.

So you had to echo O it yourself? Are you really a parody as another member asked?

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: HanyManny

I find it cute that you think conservatives automatically watch Fox news.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   

What are the " Odds " , he was Threatened to Consider Voicing a FALSE Narrative against the President of the United States ? Bully Politics in Action here by the Dems and their Scumbag Minions ............

tv.infowars.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   
All genuine patriots who love their country see through Democrats who are so scared of the mountain of crap they've created for themselves that they have to actually pay people with little to no self esteem or intelligence to lie and spam websites and forums. That's just genuinely pathetic. I think we all know who is who here.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Last I checked, a Governor does not get a say in the impeachment vote. Biden is the only Democrat who might be able to make this an actual race, but the Dems know their only real hope is to make Trump ineligible to run. Good luck getting 20 Republican Senators to flip.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   
“Willing to stand up to a tyrant”

Bwaaaaah ha ha haaaaaa!!!!

A “tyrant”

Ha ha haaaaa

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Vermont. The governor of Vermont. That’s like the dog catcher in a real state. Vermont has more people than one state...Wyoming.

Hell, DC has more people than Vermont.

Vermont. For the love of Pete.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I get it, flood the board with new accounts repeating the same scripted garbage. No problem. All it does is make your goal more obvious. Please explain what constitutional crisis you are referring to. Be specific, don't just say "watch the news, do an internet search, racist ... echo chamber.. REEEEEE!!!!"

We need like, actual citations seeing as your so certain on your claims.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
This news is devastating.

I'm hearing from some sources that trump was just spotted running from the whitehouse and getting into a private helicopter(shaped like a skull of course) and is currently fleeing to an undisclosed mountain lair overlooking the ocean.

On an island
With a moat on the perimeter
In the moat there's sharks
They have laser beams mounted to their heads

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:59 PM
link   

So youre just here to troll i guess?

Youre not answering any of the questions people are asking, and just spot posting random stuff to bump your thread.

If youre so convinced hes a racist and a tyrant, why dont you actually respond to the people on the thread who asked you to provide evidence of it, it shouldnt be that hard right?

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: HanyManny
Good Americans can take a lot, but when it really comes down to it, we stand up to tyrants and say "NO."

America has stood up. Thank you America!

This about sums up how Donald Trump became our president. If the RINO's want to show their true colors, the only thing that it will do is show us who we need to vote out. It's quite funny how something like this gets blown out of proportion and made to sound bigger than it is. This so-called Republican governor also happens to be from the same state Bernie Sanders is from, and we all know how loony Bernie is. I wouldn't give it any more thought than a single RINO showing his or her true colors.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Could someone remind me what role State Governors have in the impeachment process of a President?

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Obvious Shill is Obvious

why does the left have to lie to promote their agenda?

Why all the deception ( Good Americans?? that is like a 50's Russian communist Trope isn't it?)

Can't the left win on an honest playing field??

How corrupt is the left???

B.A.M.N right lefties????
edit on 27-9-2019 by thedigirati because: Trolls need "troll b gone" tm

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   

What state? I would bet $50 it's a liberal state.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join