It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

30 Republican Senators Would Vote to Impeach Trump' If Vote Was Secret, GOP Consultant Claims

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:
(post by Hypntick removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

A cover up involving the president, the Attorney General, the acting chief of staff, possibly the vice president, and the secretary of state.
This will be the biggest scandal to rock washington in the history of the country.
trump finally made the history books.
the biggest...

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Its not hilarious. Its tragic.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: HanyManny

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   
All good American stand for what is right, and follow the constitution. I stand for what is right, and I am saying it now on this site. Come Christmas, when Trump is in the dock in the Senate, having his crimes exposed, how many of you will stand up and say "I was wrong, I was wrong, and you all told us it would end badly?"

And how many of you will just slink off, and claim you never voted for Trump. Ask folks today if they voted for Nixon, and you would never know he won by a landslide.

Also, thanks Silly. You're a peach!
edit on 26-9-2019 by HanyManny because: Your to You're

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   

ATS needs a Satirical News section, this thread would qualify LOL.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hypntick
a reply to: Sillyolme

You two work in the same office or what? Still wondering what the benefits package looks like.

It's all about the dental plan.

They include braces.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   

This will be the biggest scandal to rock washington in the history of the country.
trump finally made the history books.
the biggest...

How many dead, domestic and foreign to unapproved international conflicts under Bush and Obama?

How many people charged under the espionage act by the latter for adhering to an oath?

Trump might have played dirty politics... And if he did in an illegal manner, I'll stay consistent and say let the dice land where they may...

But let's not act like Obama or the next Democratic candidate were any better ethically.

I mean, you did defend Hillary (still to this day) for the same exact thing multiplied by thousands. Every single one of her communications hidden from FOIA. Did she have executive privilege to do it till someone demanded she didn't? Nope. And she even burned the evidence.

Telling.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: HanyManny
All good American stand for what is right, and follow the constitution. I stand for what is right, and I am saying it now on this site. Come Christmas, when Trump is in the dock in the Senate, having his crimes exposed, how many of you will stand up and say "I was wrong, I was wrong, and you all told us it would end badly?"

And how many of you will just slink off, and claim you never voted for Trump. Ask folks today if they voted for Nixon, and you would never know he won by a landslide.

Also, thanks Silly. Your a peach!

Pure comedy gold!!!
Silly has 2 computers side by side with 2 logins going at once.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Its not hilarious. Its tragic.

Here I'll agree with you, for different reasons.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 07:36 PM
link   

I'm just giving our "new member" a warm welcome, is all.

For what it's worth, I signed up right after Trump won the election so you can probably imagine the depths of hell I was throwing myself into. I literally had to kick, scream, claw and crawl my way here. To say I barely made it here alive would be a massive understatement.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   
yeah, this will go awesomely

match made in heaven

battin 1000

Swing away mel!!

I wish I could imbed "second hand people" here

the best part about the whisleblower is you can accuse and not be revealed.

Awesome!!

more innuendo.

Impeach 46,47,or 48 which ever one is a democrat...

"show on the doll where the MAGA hat touched you"......

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   
It is always disappointing when the right wing nationalist threaten violence, or call for a civil war against Americans. That is always their final retort. I guess that is why the FBI considers them now on par with Islamic terrorists. My way or the highway.

Still, just trying to scare people for political reasons. Really weak actually, because the most vocal are too fat to actually walk around with a rifle and a pack. Having done both for 15 years, I'm not too worried about fat keyboard warriors.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

It looks like Pence will president by Christmas. I wonder how long it will be before he sets up the "camps" for the folks who need to be re-educated...The republicans really need to get their game together, or we will see an all-democratic line=up come November.

Jesus Christ....can a troll be more obvious?
And not a very good one either.
Put your next fairytale in the Mud-Pit, so we can tell you exactly what we think of you.

Take a step back and swallow a huge shot of reality, no one gives a damn what you think about them.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Their careers will be over only if they vote against impeachment.
They know what their constituents want from them.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jg513

originally posted by: RazorV66

It looks like Pence will president by Christmas. I wonder how long it will be before he sets up the "camps" for the folks who need to be re-educated...The republicans really need to get their game together, or we will see an all-democratic line=up come November.

Jesus Christ....can a troll be more obvious?
And not a very good one either.
Put your next fairytale in the Mud-Pit, so we can tell you exactly what we think of you.

Take a step back and swallow a huge shot of reality, no one gives a damn what you think about them.

Silly’s 3rd account.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Speaking as the "fat keyboard warrior" you are referring to, I must place an objection to your vile comments.

You are supporting a coup of a duly elected president.

You are supporting over turning a Constitutional act.

I swore an oath to protect and defend the Constitution. Not a president or ideology, but the Constitution.

You sir, are supporting a coup attempt.

link   

All good American patriots must stand up, and even if they voted for Trump, admit they were wrong, and heal our nation. 

All good American patriots must stop worrying about what other people need to do to start healing our nation and start worrying about what they need to do to start healing our nation.

Unfortunately I don't think we have that many good American patriots. Instead all it seems we have are good little Democrats and Good little Republicans.
edit on 26-9-2019 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

link   
Hain't this where someone posts a recipe for Blueberry Pancakes or something. First post troll. You'll fit right in with the shills and trolls already on board. I'd say welcome, but I think I'd rather go watch Stargate on HULU..

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   

It is always disappointing when the right wing nationalist threaten violence, or call for a civil war against Americans. That is always their final retort. I guess that is why the FBI considers them now on par with Islamic terrorists. My way or the highway.

Still, just trying to scare people for political reasons. Really weak actually, because the most vocal are too fat to actually walk around with a rifle and a pack. Having done both for 15 years, I'm not too worried about fat keyboard warriors.

Lmao yea ill be sure to be on the look out for the squad of fat over weight rednecks. There easy to spot because most of them only have one tooth due to constant meth use....

Civil war? Lolol yea right. There more into shooting up schools churches ect. You know, the targets that dont shoot back

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join