It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Documents from Bidens sons defense lawyers show he lied

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
I've never been more angry over politics in my entire life.

Now these schmucks get to take another vacation. Such a serious national emergency, but not enough for Nancy and the Shifty one to cancel those sure to be opulent vacation plans.Disgusting doesn't begin to describe it.

Rashida Tlaib quoted today as saying "We are taking this vacation now in order to school our constituents on what impeachment means and why this President is corrupt"; God Bless Her.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

I hope her local constituents pay her a visit. I think we all need to take this opportunity to somehow protest these people in person. Be civil, but be loud. I'd have to sneak away from my life to attend, but it's worth it.

Do what we've always done. Get together, raise hell, and clean up our mess afterwards.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   

I'm sorry I got snippy. Some folks around here have me on edge. Totally unnecessary on my part.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   
No problem; I understand your frustration. I was just thinking about tarring and feathering myself to protest Adam Schiff's insane tactics (that seem to be working)!
edit on 26-9-2019 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

well there are other things ranging from "moral outrage" to actual shady dealings that hunter also did

1. the 80 grand diamond the chinese just gave him for the hell of it apparently he claims to have "given it away"
www.newyorker.com...
2. the ukraine situation which is still pretty fluid but this came out today from the former prosecutor and is a sworn statement www.scribd.com...
3.getting booted from the navy reserves for coke
4 allegedly dodging a paternity suit/DNA test for some kid that is allegedly his www.washingtonexaminer.com... case
5.banging his brothers widow as he was dying of brain cancer then ditching her 6ish months later after leaving his own wife
6 more crack coke think he went to rehab for this one

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

REF: theconservativetreehouse.com...

See page 3 - Paragraph 6 of affidavit, for proof of Joe Biden extortion/shake-down.

Does this mesh with what you posted in the O.P..?

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I'm right there with you.

This is a new reality. These are genuinely awful people. They're forcing the issue. They're bringing us out of the woodwork.

I just want to be left alone to run my business and come home and kiss my dog, but they just won't let us. They want to take over every aspect of our lives. They just won't stop.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   

I'm right there with you.

This is a new reality. These are genuinely awful people. They're forcing the issue. They're bringing us out of the woodwork.
I just want to be left alone to run my business and come home and kiss my dog, but they just won't let us. They want to take over every aspect of our lives. They just won't stop.

They do not want us to take care of ourselves because they FEAR us, they have to control us because they don't trust us; why? because we know what they are: very dangerous nefarious power hungry no-good-nicks.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

Now these schmucks get to take another vacation. Such a serious national emergency, but not enough for Nancy and the Shifty one to cancel those sure to be opulent vacation plans.Disgusting doesn't begin to describe it.

Rashida Tlaib quoted today as saying "We are taking this vacation now in order to school our constituents on what impeachment means and why this President is corrupt"; God Bless Her.

Oh great, a brainwashing seminar, sign me up. I want to be as stupid and misinformed as the next guy. You can’t make this # up. Sad part is that it’s probably standing room only.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

It would be a real shame if a bunch of people crashed it.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

Oh great, a brainwashing seminar, sign me up. I want to be as stupid and misinformed as the next guy. You can’t make this # up. Sad part is that it’s probably standing room only.

Um hum. Its unfathomably crazy that the old adages of 'hook line and sinker swallowed/or a sucker is born every minute' works in today's politics. We must be dumbing down.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Thanks for taking the time to give this subject the attention it needs. It’s great to see so many here on ATS outing the Democratic insanity of corruption and lies.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   

I'm so seething mad that I really have to hold my tongue and check any posts three time before hitting "reply".

I can't be the only one that feels this way. I watched Grambler's stream yesterday. I tried cracking a joke or two, but his anger is more than palpable and he was on a major roll.

Now these schmucks get to take another vacation. Such a serious national emergency, but not enough for Nancy and the Shifty one to cancel those sure to be opulent vacation plans.

Disgusting doesn't begin to describe it.

Only surpassed by kavanaugh

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Could you imagine if anyone in trumps family did that?

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   

I've never been more angry over politics in my entire life
I can't be the only one that feels this way.

Nope, your not. What we’re seeing now is an absolute disgrace to our country.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

The liberals of ATS have already told me straight out they do not care and do not want an investigation.

Investigation of what? Do you mean they don't want impeachment proceedings? The truth doesn't just purify, it scalds those that attempt to hide it. They are just trying to get ahead of the information within the Fisa Report before it becomes available.

They want investigations into Trump and nothing that touches on Biden is admissible.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 02:12 AM
link   

“A Department of Justice team led by U.S. Attorney John Durham is separately exploring the extent to which a number of countries, including Ukraine, played a role in the counterintelligence investigation directed at the Trump campaign during the 2016 election,” Justice Department spokeswoman Kerri Kupec said in a statement.

Ms. Kupec said Ukrainians who are not government officials have volunteered information as part of the probe. She also said Mr. Barr has not contacted the Ukrainian government about the investigation.

It's feasible that Durham's team will snare both the DNC and Joe/Hunter Biden, during this investigation.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

I've never been more angry over politics in my entire life
I can't be the only one that feels this way.

Nope, your not. What we’re seeing now is an absolute disgrace to our country.

What's so disgusting and frustrating to me is that Congress will have been in session for only 2 weeks between August 1st and October 14th!

They ride into town (D.C.), damage America and our President for 2 weeks, and ride away again. All the while, enjoying their $180,000 taxpayer salary, along with free health insurance and many other perks that we're paying for.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   
So I wish I could say I am surprised that not only have none of the people defending Biden on ats said anything about this, I havent even seen any biden defenders in congress or the media mention these documents that show Biden lied.

I will be doing a live stream with my democrat friend at 10 am to discuss this.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join