It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Instant Karma Story

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Mikemp44 post inspired me to write this. Instant Karma, what a beautiful thing!
To this day, many decades later, it still makes me laugh.

My dad was a pretty high in the military. He had many people come and go, but was a pretty private person.
To give a little background. My dad looks like an ad for the Aryan nation. Blue eyes, white blonde hair total towhead!

So a new soldier come in his office to chew the fat. This dude gets on some rant. He goes on and on and on for at least thirty minutes
about how he can't stand Asians/Chinese/Koreans, and every bad name to go with it. That is all he is talking about the entire time. My dad sits there and smiles, and listens and lets this guy spew his hate the entire time. On and on.

Finally when it is time to leave my dad gets a photo off his desk. A huge photo of his beautiful daughter (that would be me) looking very, very Asian! (seriously it still cracks me up) He tells the guy about his wonderful Korean wife. I wonder, did that dude poop his pants a little? What thoughts could be going through his silly mind? He just insulted his bosses family in the worst way.

What makes it even more hilarious is that the photo was huge. It was like 12x18 and he kept it on his desk. I still have the smaller version of the photo and it brings me right back to that story. heeeelarious!

Next time I talk to my dad I will have to ask him what became of that soldier.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Nowhere near as good a story, but I got an instant karma once in a military setting.

Seems I fired off a sarcastic email during email system testing when all business/government email was on proprietary high-dollar software platforms. So I get called down in an email from Command Group Protocol Officer about my attitude and needing a vacation. Almost had me worried, but he got reassigned to a small office in the basement that day instead of working on the top floor with the rest of Command Group. The Protocol Officer was an O4 Major, while my civilian equivalent rank was a Colonel O6. I guess it was considerable F.U. for a Protocol Officer...

ganjoa

edit on 2019-9-26 by ganjoa because: got the h outta high

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I saw a headline that was Karmic comedy.

"man turns himself in to claim reward money"

I can't say anymore, I'm trying hard not to laugh.

join