It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At this point, It's time for a massive investigation.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Stop.

He is not gaining popularity and his approval rating is not climbing.

You know this isnt true so why?????

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I always laugh when I see this.

Like its asking for a bank fortune to let you read when its more like 2 bucks.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

What's that disease where you laugh at inappropriate times?
PseudoBulbar Affect. Yeah that's it.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Really? Pay per view when you wont pay to read?

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme
thehill.com...
Biden done screwed up

The controversy ignited anew earlier this year when I disclosed that Joe Biden admitted during a 2018 videotaped speech that, as vice president in March 2016, he threatened to cancel $1 billion in U.S. loan guarantees, to pressure Ukraine’s then-President Petro Poroshenko to fire Shokin.

Today, two questions remain.
One is whether it was ethically improper or even illegal for Biden to intervene to fire the prosecutor handling Burisma’s case, given his son’s interests. That is one that requires more investigation and the expertise of lawyers.
The second is whether Biden has given the American people an honest accounting of what happened. The new documents I obtained raise serious doubts about his story’s credibility. And that’s an issue that needs to be resolved by voters.

perhaps we will hear from joe today?

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I wonder, If it's found that Biden did indeed break the law, would that paint Trump's phone call in a different light?

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   
The Hypocrisy in this will be amazing to behold, the democrats screaming how immoral and illegal trumps actions were, and in the same breath well he is the sitting president so what congress folk did or previous administrations doesn't matter.

This actually makes me sad, democrats could easily make up a ton of ground here by holding their people that obviously skirted into a grey area or out right broke the law accountable instead they will continue only orange man and republicans broke the law bs.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join