It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At this point, It's time for a massive investigation.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.
a reply to: network dude

Our government and country is so far gone/divided I don't think we are going to come back from this for many years. How is one to trust the representatives/establishment when they are the most corrupt. These aren't leaders. Not even close. This is sad, very sad.
Its funny how hate can blind people and consume them at the same time.

Best post. My guess. Politics mimics the entertainment industry but appears to be much more addicting, like crack or sugar. People consume politics like they would football or the movies, they get to shut their brain off and be told what to think, how to think and when to think it. There are 2 entertainment industries that pretend to be separate, on opposite sides but they really are the exact same thing and same people steeped in illusion.

I mean look how all of the media companies applaud the participation in politics. 'oooo, you are an informed voter' ... 'you make a difference' ... ' you are wise and part of the winning/right team'.

What would people do without this form of entertainment, this american pastime? Don't you realize how difficult it is to fill up day already? Where will I get my emotional, irrational fix? This is us against them dammit and WE ARE GOING TO WIN!!!!!!

As long as they have our attention, our support or anger (it doesn't really matter which) they know they have us hooked. We will eat up whatever they are currently serving, even if they run out of new ideas, things from several years ago will regurgitate nicely. We will hang on their every word, their every action and theatric. We will refuse to look behind the curtain because again, what are we going to do with our free time if politics weren't so addicting? As long as we are bickering like there are two sides to this evil system, they are winning.

But hooray for MY side....the RIGHT side ... the side of GOD ... if we can just defeat the evil 'other' side, life will make sense again like it did when we were children.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: HanyManny
It is good to see that our nation has turned the corner on Trump, and now admits that we made a mistake electing him. Oh well, the system of checks and balances still works at least...

Lets all use this as a learning moment.

If by the nation you mean those crying from TDS then I see nothing new.

Question, are you for investigating both Trump and Biden's conversations with Ukraine?

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

You wont get a reply.

He talks in absoloutes wich has no basis in reality and then just jumps to the next one with out responding to anything coming his way.

He got me at least. Made me log back in to try and .. i dont even know what. Silly was bad, this one is worse.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Investigate them all, then investigate them again.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

My wife said he should have been beating with BOTH hands.

one hand is just not emphatic enough.

I said not everyone is that talented

two handers are rare...πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘ŒπŸ€žπŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜‰

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   
There's no reason I see to not be fair and investigate everyone. Obama, Biden, the FBI. The CIA, Trump, and everyone in congress and senate. Anyone they gave to, or recieved from, large amounts of money. Lets do this!

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   
BOOM! theconservativetreehouse.com...

See page 3 - Paragraph 6 of affidavit, for proof of Joe Biden extortion/shake-down.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: HanyManny

Cool sock.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson

I reply to good posts. This is an exception.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: HanyManny
a reply to: samuelsson

I reply to good posts. This is an exception.

So asking if you are for BOTH phone calls to be investigated is not a good question?

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

Investigate them all, then investigate them again.

That's actually hilarious.

🀣

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Hannyjob has a point, we have reached a turning point, a watershed moment in political history. I believe this will be one of the highest turn outs for republicans in recent history. The democrats have once again positioned themselves to be voted against. To clarify, people won't be voting for the republican on the ballot, rather against the democrat on the ballot.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Oppositeoftruth

That is me. I will be voting against democrats that do nothing of value to me or anyone I know.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   
We ought to have your trump investigation right after a real Hilary investigation a reply to: network dude

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ManWhoWasThursday

In the story about the boy who cried wolf the wolf was never where he said it was.

In this case the wolf is everywhere.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

I could run against Pence and win.
trump wont be on anyone's ticket.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   

The whistleblower followed all applicable laws regarding how this should be done.

and new from the NY Times this evening, this person upon seeing that the white house was trying to lock down the information also gave the info to a second separate from the ICIG whistleblower program.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

That is just a wish. Nothing like that has happened at all.
The dumpster fire is catching the building beside it now. Soon it will be a towering inferno.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You would lose horribly to even Pence. Who do you think is going to vote for you? Some silly bastard is running for president on the communist ticket. Who? What?

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: MonkeyFishFrog

how can you have meaningful dialogue with people who forever ignore the failings of your own side and never ever give the man any credit for the good he's doing for your country and i'm a lefty all my voting life over forty years where i live it's not what party is in power it's what they're doing for the country just saying

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join