It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At this point, It's time for a massive investigation.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

This is exactly what I want. Let's get to the bottom of it all. Our government needs to be doing their goddamn job and stop this crap immediately. I don't care if they have a deathmatch on the white house lawn. This crap needs to be resolved.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Havent posted for a long time.

I had to login to address the latest bot behaviour. If you had seen his posting in other threads you wouldnt even respond. Its just posting nonsens to make sure no conversation can be had. And this account is brand new.

A friendly advice; ignore that troll.

ETA why does ATS have have mods nowadays? Silly running rampant and I've never seen more trolling .. Stepup your f#n game. I find myself browsing GLP these day's ffs.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: olaru12

Speaking of Rudy Giuliani, the liberal media forget that the U.S. State Department asked Rudy to look into what Ukraine has on Hunter Biden and DNC Corruption, because they (State Dept - Pompeo) knew the FBI was complicit with Biden at the time.

Source: www.businessinsider.com...

I can't read the link, pay wall.
But that sounds like exoneration if proven true.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

originally posted by: HanyManny
It is good to see that our nation has turned the corner on Trump, and now admits that we made a mistake electing him. Oh well, the system of checks and balances still works at least...

Lets all use this as a learning moment.

It's good to see an account created today echoing the sentiments of all the paid trolls on the left. Are you actually dumb enough to think we don't notice these things?

You guys will lose again in 2020 because your strategies are just plain uninspired.

Are you dumb enough to not realize there's been a mass exodus on ATS? Whenever someone dares say one thing against Trump the Trumpsters swarm the threads in droves drowning out any opportunity for meaningful discussion. The echo chamber here is deafening. Troll accounts are just one form of reaction to it.

Welcome to 1984 even though you believe it is 2019

Ummm...if this is what you call meaningful discussion...no wonder we all laugh at you...continually...every day...by the hour...minute by minute...and now...

Monkey...fish...frog...

HA...HA...

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucky109

This is exactly what I want. Let's get to the bottom of it all. Our government needs to be doing their goddamn job and stop this crap immediately. I don't care if they have a deathmatch on the white house lawn. This crap needs to be resolved.

A pay per view event. Cage match to the death, winner take all. We could clear up that national debt, and still have a few bucks for some veggie whoppers and a water.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I equate the constant bombardment of new allegations, to monkeys slinging crap. That's exactly what all this is. Sad part is, people believe it.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

It is good to see that our nation has turned the corner on Trump, and now admits that we made a mistake electing him. Oh well, the system of checks and balances still works at least...

Lets all use this as a learning moment.

It's good to see an account created today echoing the sentiments of all the paid trolls on the left. Are you actually dumb enough to think we don't notice these things?

You guys will lose again in 2020 because your strategies are just plain uninspired.

Are you dumb enough to not realize there's been a mass exodus on ATS? Whenever someone dares say one thing against Trump the Trumpsters swarm the threads in droves drowning out any opportunity for meaningful discussion. The echo chamber here is deafening. Troll accounts are just one form of reaction to it.

Welcome to 1984 even though you believe it is 2019

is that what you honestly believe happened? It had nothing to do with making empirical statements of fact, then finding out they were totally wrong.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   

There should be a massive independent investigation, ask Vanuatu islands to do it.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: willzilla
I equate the constant bombardment of new allegations, to monkeys slinging crap. That's exactly what all this is. Sad part is, people believe it.

I worry about that. People are going to be immune to all this, and if there really is something to worry about, what will be said then? OK LOOK, we were kind of pulling your wanker a bit back there, but this is really something, it's important........no, really..............

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: willzilla

The price of freedom is eternal Vigilance! Our country is still strong, and the constitution is working just as intended. The crimes of Trump will be investigated, and although it may take years for the scars of this regime to heal, we will be stronger as a nation after it. Just as the nation recovered from the crimes of Nixon, we will shake the dust of Trump off our boots.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

A low-IQ Democrat said...

You need to be more specific. It could be any of them.

It was the one who forgot to shave....

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   

The price of freedom is eternal Vigilance! Our country is still strong, and the constitution is working just as intended. The crimes of Trump will be investigated, and although it may take years for the scars of this regime to heal, we will be stronger as a nation after it. Just as the nation recovered from the crimes of Nixon, we will shake the dust of Trump off our boots.

Does this also include the crimes of other Presidents and Congressmen and women? If you go after one, go after them all. Wipe the board clean.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Way back, around the time Hillary was Secretary of State, some folks from the State Department opened up a warehouse on an Army base in Europe.

Folks working for the State Department would fly all over eastern Europe with suitcases of cash to different leaders in different countries. The cash was "fees" for expenses and goodwill gifts from the US for medical equipment.

A few ethical, moral people became whistleblowers. They could not stand by and participate in open bribery sponsored and supported by the State Department. They were applauded for their efforts and were moved to choice positions state-side.

A month later? A new group of "techs" moved into the warehouse and started taking trips, flying all over eastern Europe.

The moral of this story? Corruption never ends. Ethical, moral people are considered, "quaint".

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   

List the crimes, leftist.

List them.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson

They've really kicked it into overdrive. Makes me wonder what's coming down the pike.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   
When Trump is impeached, will he have to physically have to stand in the dock at the senate, like a prisoner? Or will he hang out in the White House, and watch it on TV as he is convicted of his crimes of obstruction of justice, and using a foreign power to interfere with our elections? Will they convict him of treason, and actually use the death penalty? I think we would have to be at war with the country he conspired with, and that is not the case. But most people will be calling for the death penalty when all his crimes against our country come out. It will be interesting to see how he is actually punished, and if that will occur during, or after the impeachment.

"We live in interesting times" is not a blessing, but a curse.
edit on 26-9-2019 by HanyManny because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Beginning to think somebody gets paid by the post, see Trump got another feller a job LOL. got a looong way to go to get beyond second hand news

edit on 26-9-2019 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: HanyManny

Damn dude. Are you talking to yourself? You're better off investing your time somewhere else. You're just getting laughed at here.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: HanyManny

Welcome to ATS, Hopefully, in the very near future people will figure out that you are disengenous, at best, deliberate at worst ( an most probable)

But do keep posting, it will help your crediblity..

or not. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️👀🥚🥚😲🤞

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join